The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Cobra_UK wrote:
Haha i didnt know who he was so i was left guessing lmao ok ok how about an A4?

Make it an A6 and we're cool. I'm not greedy 🐷
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Ahar!

I love Ledy! bounce
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm

http://www.mods-r-us.net/datas/users/2/ahar.wav

lol
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Dont forget to say the magic words you guys that havent posted Wink

I Love Ledy
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 am

oooo, count me in Very Happy

I love ledy!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Good good keep em coming Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm

I LOVE LEDY!!!!

wolff
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I love Ledy.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Thats it lads the more the better Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 am

Bump for a free LEDY Smile

Dont forget to type I Love Ledy to win this Lili Ledy Chewbacca Smile

Yes YOU!!! you want his dont you? well come and get it Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 am

carlos_75 wrote:
love the ledy speeder by the way very nice

thanks carlos , btw the carded scout in that pic is also one of rob's recards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oke five more day's to go for this and jay's raffle today

if we can find some enteries for darths raffle this

will be a cool upcoming week
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 pm

This compo ends at the end of February Jim Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 pm

ohh are e still januarie; damn lol
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 am

Come on peeps get your names added to win this, simply type I Love Ledy to have a chance to win Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 am

Move along, nothing to see here. C'mon Rob you're stuffing up my odds of winning Razz
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

WSD Reporting for duty - I love ledy!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Joe_O wrote:
WSD Reporting for duty - I love ledy!

That just made me think of starcraft. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I Love glossy Ledy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

I love Ledy!

Really nice gesture Rob bow
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks man Smile

Keep signing up guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next