The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm

That's a great site Joe, I went in for a quick look and ended up in there for ages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats Joe, not had a proper look yet
but will scour it this weekend.

Maybe, if it hasn't already been mentioned
you could add sometme, pics/info of figs exclusive
to trilogo cards for us variant hounds...DBRS, dark boot RC,
etc...

Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 am

Wink Joe, now you are making me blush Smile

This is just awesome you put all your work in to making all your info public - love the layout!!

Big thanks to you Joe, and all who helped you make this happen!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Amazing site Joe!

Many thanks for the time & effort you've put into it (and to all those who helped along the way).

I've only had a quick look through but it's bookmarked and I'm sure I'll be returning often Smile

Cheers,
Rog.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey Joe, I have been dying to read up your new site since Shawn emailed me about it last week, but I had to go away with work.

I love how you have organised the site! And not just the informative content inside, but also layout and the general presentation which make it that much more fun to read. The site is really well put together in all and the graphics are stunning!

The TIG guys seem to be setting fast the standard for high presentation and awesome scholarship! RS better start paying attention or loose their fabled crown as the defacto site for knowledgable memebers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lurv1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Impressive work and a very good source to have around. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments- Many more updates/interviews and features to come over the next year Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 am

Mega thanks to Rog, he took some of his time to go through my matrix and add no less than NINE extra variations!

Thanks so much Rog! That is the kind of contribution worthy of a mention as I know doing that stuff is hard work and very time consuming!

Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Glad I could contribute to your excellent site Joe Wink

It goes without saying that the more people can help out (even if it’s only with the odd cardback here and there) the better Trilogo.info will become. With such an easy to use cardback guide and matrix there’s no excuse for people to not check their Trilogos (or images they’ve saved) and submit any new variations they find. I’ll keep a look out for more additions & hope to contribute more in the near future!

Rog Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Nice of you to post Rog, indeed it is quite easy now with the cardback guide open and the matrix side by side to check if a card you might have in your collection is not currently on the matrix, I am actually quite interested to read some peoples thoughts on how easy the matrix / guide is to read - it was a labor of love to get it packed full of info but also easy to read for the masses.

I am actually more than likely going to have to add French POTF cards to the mix soon - I was hoping to stay away from the bubble differences on cards but I covered the PBP POTF figures so I can't not do the French ones as well !

Watch this space Smile

Once again- thank you Rog, very nice of you to take the time to help me Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Fanastic additions Rog and great work Joe Smile

Let me know if theres any pics of Tris i can add buddy
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 am

Hey Joe!

What a great site, a fantastic read :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Squad Leader
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Great site, we certainly need more like this, keep up the great work!

I have a Tri Logo EV9D9 if you need any images?
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Really great site! As a vintage noob, I'm always perusing for information and reference to help me figure out what's what. Your site really is easy to use and has TONS of info.

I'm always impressed that so many people dedicate so much time to developing sites like this for all to use and enjoy.

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be visiting often!

DarthTad
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks again for the positive comments!

April Update Smile

Just finished a new feature on Trilogo.info that you loose variant guys might enjoy - The Real Trilogo Fett

And I am very pleased to announce a special interview with Stephane Faucourt here !

Hope you enjoy - let me know if you did !
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Top work, Joe, on the Stéphane interview - the best yet. Very interesting to read about the synthesizing and production of the book - and see all those great photos of the factory and the crates of books in his living room lol. Stéphane's a great guy and I can thank (blame) him for my Pif adverts obsession for which his book made great research - as well as all that Trilogo goodness.
Great stuff Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

Just wanted to bump this thread up again. I freaking love your site, Joe! It's totally easy to read, and has tons of information.

I spent a couple hours today printing out the matrix and checking what little Tri-Logos I have, to see which versions they were. I noticed tons of stuff about them I had never noticed before.

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks Joe (& Stéphane) for the excellent interview,
& nice 'Trilogo' Fett feature too!

Both great reads Smile

Rog.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

DarthTad wrote:
Just wanted to bump this thread up again. I freaking love your site, Joe! It's totally easy to read, and has tons of information.

I spent a couple hours today printing out the matrix and checking what little Tri-Logos I have, to see which versions they were. I noticed tons of stuff about them I had never noticed before.

Thanks again!

Hi Tad, sorry I haven't replied before now- Thanks for the comment and I am really glad to hear you are taking more of an interest in them! I saw you picked up a few from fellow RS member pittspilot on the bay, great pick ups!

If I can help you with anything or you discover anything to contribute please feel free to drop me an email - joe@trilogo.info

Just a small update for May guys, I found the Lumat/Paploo Warrior cards so interesting that I wrote a small article (mostly for fun) on the site about them - http://trilogo.info/features/ewok-warriors/

If anyone has any suggestions or input for the site you know where to find me Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Joe_O wrote:
DarthTad wrote:

Thanks again!

Hi Tad, sorry I haven't replied before now- Thanks for the comment and I am really glad to hear you are taking more of an interest in them! I saw you picked up a few from fellow RS member pittspilot on the bay, great pick ups!

If I can help you with anything or you discover anything to contribute please feel free to drop me an email - joe@trilogo.info

Just a small update for May guys, I found the Lumat/Paploo Warrior cards so interesting that I wrote a small article (mostly for fun) on the site about them - http://trilogo.info/features/ewok-warriors/

If anyone has any suggestions or input for the site you know where to find me Smile

Thanks, Joe! You're right, I got a few Tri's. Your site gave me the Trilogo bug somehting fierce! I'm in the middle of trying to reorganize my collection, but once I do I'll post some pics.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:16 am

Just dropping in with some Trilogo talk - http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/duncan-jenkins/

New interview with Duncan Jenkins Smile
Back to top Go down
mattias_rendahl
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Awesome, Joe! Please keep up the good work, your website is definitely among the most significant SW news this year.

Mattias
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

mattias_rendahl wrote:
Awesome, Joe! Please keep up the good work, your website is definitely among the most significant SW news this year.

Mattias

That means a lot thanks Mattias!

There are still some nice things planned for the site so hopefully people will continue to use it and check the new features in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 am

What an excellent scoop!

Massive kudos for arranging that interview Joe ... and for Duncan for taking part!

Back to top Go down
milkiebarker
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
milkiebarker

PostSubject: tri logo so good they named it three times!   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:21 am

Hey Joe!

Fantastic job on the site, most impressive and super informative and it looks Amazing!
i will be spending quality time digesting these pages.....
much Kudos and Respect

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next