The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info Empty
PostSubject: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info Background-imageoriginal_8d8_red_small

Just launched this on RS guys and thought you might like to see also- here is the RS post:

Hey guys!

Just to announce a new site I have been working on, it's been a long journey but the site has been fun to make (90% of the time Wink )

If you want to check it out please go to - http://trilogo.info/ - I really hope it's going to be of use to collectors and that people enjoy the articles and features I have been working on, if you do enjoy it please bookmark it as there will be new features appearing over time and more updates to come.

Couple of things -
    The gallery is being worked on - it's actually going to be showcasing my own collection of Trilogo figures so there are lots I have to buy and then take pictures of , edit and upload. I will update with more very soon.

The advanced cardback guide is missing a few pictures but they will be added in the next few days.

The bubble guide has the basic types outlined and explained but will be updated soon to show the more unique bubbles out there.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped with their time, knowledge, photos, encouragement and hard work (especially Shawn K, Chris B and Jarrod C) - if anyone wants to get in contact to add to the site or offer any information not currently on the site please email me - joe@trilogo.info

Oh and please comment here if you enjoyed it Very Happy

Last edited by Joe_O on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Nice one Joe, so this is the project. Great work Smile
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Nice Joe. I gave it a quick going over but really well done. I espically like the IG-88 card Wink . This will be a handy guide for folks like me that don't know a whole lot about Tris. It's getting me interested in collecting them. No must resist got to buy bootlegs Smile .

Again well done Joe.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

As I said the other day, I'm very impressed by what you put together. The site is going to be top knotch and now you might have some comepition for those Tri's. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Nice, informative, well put together site Joe.
Had a quick look around, & learned a few things straight away.
I'll have a good gander tonight m8.
Top Drawer!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Thank you very much - would be interested to hear peoples views on the features and articles after the dust clears- theres a lot to take in Very Happy

One other thing- Just noticed the matrix is my old draft- I will try to fix it asap and get the latest version up!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 pm

"Speechless"
Wow your site was an absolute pleasure very well done Joe.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

Congratulations Joe! You've put countless hours into this project and it really shows. There is a lot of great info on the site, that I'm sure it will becom the goto source on Trilogos for years to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 am

Way to nice mate.

Maybe the best info source on trilogos I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 am

hansole wrote:
...Maybe the best info source on trilogos I have seen.

No doubt, this is the Best info source for the 3L to date and i am sure the website will evolve with new info and great pictures.

Congratulation Joe_O cheers cheers cheers

JC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 am

Bloody hell Joe this is cracking mate i heard a rumor on the grape but didnt expect something like this massive kudos bro!!

Im going to spend a good hour tonight looking through it.

Ill also add links to it on the main tig site bro

Cheers Jay

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 am

Joe - I love your site! The different cardbacks are described so wonderful that even I can understand the differences (well at least I think I can understand it Wink)!

A penny for a picture of the face of the guy who called you "non expert" after he checked out the link Smile

Uli
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 am

Haha yeh i would like to see that face Razz (depending how bad it is)
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am

tight! well done mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 am

Very nice, Joe! Great looking site and great information. Tri's are something I know very little about. I'll have some nice reading to do on my lunch hour today.

Great work!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 am

Joe - what can I say that hasnt been said? It's a great site, love it!! Bookmarked!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Awesome work Joe Smile So that was the big secret Razz

You just put Denmark on the star wars map.

Bookmarked!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

wow...looks massive...I have to check it further!

Congrats on launching that! Looks really really good to me!

8Also Im the real non expert Very Happy)

Cheers joe!

Wink
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Wow Joe

This site is massive . Im so looking forward to have the time read it all. There are so much info there .

And im so humbel that you have used some of my pictures Shocked

And yes the reports about that French Meccano figures where sold in Denmark are true. I can remember buying SW Jawas for about a dollar . They had huge amounts of them in the shops when they sold figures for 5.95 ddk.

I still have one of the cardbacks but not with the price tag on it . A lot ogf the figures where sold without the price tags on.

They had huge amounts of the figures and some times they did not barther to tag em. I can remember a girl who work at the shop just opening another box of figures and emtying it on the big pile of figures that where alrady in a huge pile.

Some times they just cut the top of the boxes off and let people them self do the work.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Based upon our last chat I expected a webcams site with hot Romanian women....

But this is much better, good expectation management dude. Very Happy

I briefly scanned through and it is a massive yield of structured info on Trilogos.

I will spend some time in the weekends to consume it and learn from it.

Thanks Joe!

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Lol Marco !

Thanks guys, really glad you are enjoying it - if anyone has any info to add or some input on the site at any time- joe@trilogo.info is where to send your emails Smile

I have some ideas for features to come (and I will be adding more collector interviews soon Smile )
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

soren wrote:
And im so humbel that you have used some of my pictures

It's more important for me to say thanks for letting me use them! Smile

Thanks to the TIG crew that helped find me the information I needed - Claus, Soren, Michael, Uli !

Also- to JC - it's very important for me to know you enjoyed the site, you know the line better than most people and I was very happy on the weekend when you said "well done" Smile

Joe
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Joe,

As i said on RS,you've done a fantastic job on your trilogo website mate & all the people that helped you too! bow

Congrats to everyone involved,your hard work has really paid off! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 am

Well done Joe what a great looking website and am sure will become an invaluable source for all of us that need information on Trilogo Very Happy
cheers Tony
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

Congrats again, Joe. I went through it yesterday and really liked the format. User-friendly and with a wealth of Tri info, some of it still open to speculation - which is why your guide is important as it may get even more people involved to unravel some of those Tri mysteries. Great to see contributions from others too like Soren and the interviews and Tom N. :clap:

"Joe O takes a quick break from his extensive Trilogo research"
Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info Asleep10

lol!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info   Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just launched a new site - www.trilogo.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next