The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snagletooths loose variants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Holy crap, 428 variants already! affraid

Scott, your variant collection is growing at hyperspeed, keep on going and sharing mate!

jimmymindtricks wrote:
wow , very nice :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

well done , i do just want to say , that with the bikerscouts you are refering to a no coo bikerscout as macao

the macao version has a scar with macao on it , and there are two versions of it that i know of , and both have macao , on it

check my for sale thread there is a pic in there of one f them

Thanks Fellas, Jimmy I've not got any of the other 2 Macao bikers yet and I haven't looked in to what companys/cards they where released on but the No COO Biker was also made in Macao and released by meccano on there Tri-Logo Cards.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 am

snaggletooth wrote:

Thanks Fellas, Jimmy I've not got any of the other 2 Macao bikers yet and I haven't looked in to what companys/cards they where released on but the No COO Biker was also made in Macao and released by meccano on there Tri-Logo Cards.

Like Scott said, the 'bird legs' Biker Scout was also produced in Macao and released on Trilogo Meccano cards. However he has not a "Made in Macao" COO:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2179p45-looking-for-your-answers-round-six-no-coo-biker-scout-non-ledy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 am

Hi Marco, have you seen any of the 2 "Made in Macao" COO Biker scouts on cards or do you know about any cards they where known to have been relesed on?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

snaggletooth wrote:
Hi Marco, have you seen any of the 2 "Made in Macao" COO Biker scouts on cards or do you know about any cards they where known to have been relesed on?

No I don't know.

Would be interesting to know.

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

No I don't know.

Would be interesting to know.

Your right about that mate, very interesting. Maybe some one who's seen one will chime in, or better still some one who owns one.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Like Scott said, the 'bird legs' Biker Scout was also produced in Macao and released on Trilogo Meccano cards. However he has not a "Made in Macao" COO:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2179p45-looking-for-your-answers-round-six-no-coo-biker-scout-non-ledy

interresting , thanks for that link
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

interresting , thanks for that link

The link has been changed: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3195-no-coo-macao-biker-scout-bird-legs-biker-scout
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 am

@snaggletooth

Impressive work and great for references!

Did I miss it or you do not have the unpainted knee pad Boba in your list? and had you ever thought to make a scarcity rating for each variant? Its probably an huge task!

Anyway thanks for doing this!

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 am

Jedi Blueberry wrote:
@snaggletooth

Impressive work and great for references!

Did I miss it or you do not have the unpainted knee pad Boba in your list? and had you ever thought to make a scarcity rating for each variant? Its probably an huge task!

Anyway thanks for doing this!

Thanks Jedi I'm really enjoying the task

I've not got the unpainted knee Fett yet mate, its not on my list because I think its quite easy to get hold of so I can afford to be a bit picky. Apart from the known rare figs like Dark jacket Rebel soldier and PBP 4-Lom I wouldn't know where to start. I think figures are also more common depending where in the world you live.

Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

wow, this is one of the best thread on collecting i have seen on the "internet" i have been surfing for months, since i finally decided to go "real vintage" and this is the mother load. what would be the supreme blast is to have a back picture of your toys so we can see the coo's.

keep up the good work mate...this must have cost you a fortune in time and money but if you are happy, then this is what counts in the end!

Smile
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 am

budspencer wrote:
wow, this is one of the best thread on collecting i have seen on the "internet" i have been surfing for months, since i finally decided to go "real vintage" and this is the mother load. what would be the supreme blast is to have a back picture of your toys so we can see the coo's.

keep up the good work mate...this must have cost you a fortune in time and money but if you are happy, then this is what counts in the end!

Smile

Thanks bud, I'm glad you enjoyed it mate. I don't have hardly any pictures of my COO's now but I'm going to start taking them as I update this thread with new variants. I'll start a new thread in the chat section once I do mate and other variant collectors can join in the fun, I think what I have is a long way away from whats available out there.

I've put loads of time in but It's not that high maintenance now as I'm just adding a few figures here and there. All the info has come from chatting to members here and I've probably spent as much as you would for a few Ledy MOC's
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

THE BEST VARIANT COLLECTION OUT THERE Congrats mate! Could not be in the possession of a nicer person! Thanks for the recent trade deals Scott! I look forward to the Blue Snag being added!! cheers
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Dark Sith Lord wrote:
THE BEST VARIANT COLLECTION OUT THERE Congrats mate! Could not be in the possession of a nicer person! Thanks for the recent trade deals Scott! I look forward to the Blue Snag being added!! cheers
I can't wait for my snag either mate, defiantly not the best variant collection out there but I love it, thanks for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Its the best I have seen! but then again I havent seen many! Laughing Liam
Back to top Go down
STR1968
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:05 pm

A great collection you have.

Congrats
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:44 am

Very, very nice collection, i especially like all your Darth Vader variants. I was wondering if anyone has close ups of the leg markings on each variant for Darth Vader, or a link? Well done, and keep updating. Thanks. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 am

M4K3R1 wrote:
Very, very nice collection, i especially like all your Darth Vader variants. I was wondering if anyone has close ups of the leg markings on each variant for Darth Vader, or a link? Well done, and keep updating. Thanks. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi M4K3R1, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you like it. Have a look here
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t223-darth-vader-figure-variants-thread?highlight=vader+variations
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:12 am

Thank you Snagletooth for the link, also thanks to aussiejames for the links you sent, they are very helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snagletooths loose variants   Snagletooths loose variants - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snagletooths loose variants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3