The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP Empty
PostSubject: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

*NOTE: Pictures are always UPDATED within the same link. If you want to watch the actual and newest pictures: empty your cookies or hit "refresh".

Hey collectors,

after years of coo and variant collecting I finally try to get things sorted and will try to present here the "essence" of "variant" collecting. smoke Of course its still extreme, but its what I think is at least "interesting" to show/know.

If you need to know more about Coo s please read here:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4375-everything-you-should-know-about-coo-s#71346

I will start with all ANH characters and try to give insight in everything important to those figures: mold, mold-color, paint schemes, rare coos, etc.
As little "extra" I like my bootlegs compared to them! :buzzing:

And of course this is not the guide you are looking for....so move along, move along... What a Face
Seriously, this is just a "limelight". Im just tired of discussions like: "Where is this coo from", "What can you really call a a variant" and "Where is your green limbed Chewbaccas and one-shorted legged Fetts". To do "this" as a limelight hopefully keeps me away from ongoing discussions and just shows what my opinions are on these. Read it----reflect it---and dont forget to make up your own mind on this stuff Wink Very Happy Of course I accept critical comments and there will be people that do disagree. Noone knows everything....so Im sorry in advance for beeing wrong maybe Very Happy Wink !

You can go really deep into this issue, but I think this thread is roughly the most important stuff you need to know about ANH variants (at least when its finished) lol!

*Click on the thumbnails to check out a character and use "back button" to get to the overview below*
*NOTE: WIP*

1. R2-D2

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R20a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R21a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R22a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R23a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R42a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_04_R52a

2. Chewbacca

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_11_Chewie0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_11_Chewie1a
First mold family
- MIHK version with early greenish crossbow
- MIHK version POCH with true black pouch.
- Realted no coo. The so called PBP version with circle on food. Made out of a harder material. 2 different pouch colors are known and one of them is very glossy.

Second mold family
- Small Hk with short copyright. This goes with the really deep blue eyes.

Third mold family
- Small HK with long copyright and realted no coo (Macau?). These go with a very greyish pouch especially the so called Macau version.

Fourth mold family
- Taiwan coo. Its very glossy and made out of a harder material. Seems pretty close to the "PBP" version. Comes with true blue bowcaster

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_11_Chewie2a
Fith coo family
- no coo (small, unrelated). The Kenner and the Lili Ledy version. The Ledy is darker brown and comes with a true black greyish bowcaster (pictures is not very good...sorry for that)
- No coo (large, unrelated) . The maybe true Macau version and his Glasslite brother. The Glasslite one comes with a zuckuss rifle.
- No marks at all. Top Toys version. Comes with unique crossbow.
- Uzay version
- Hungarian version with original crossbow.
- Polish version in black with original crossbow.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_11_Chewie3a
Here you can see all pouch colors from the licensed figures. There is quite different tones but most intersting of course are: Poch (black), PBP (darkbrown), Macau (grey), LL (brownish grey) and Glasslite/TT (unpainted). On all others you can find a lot of different shades too, but these are the most significant ones I think.

3. Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_01_Luke0a1

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_01_Luke1a
First Coo family. Steelmolds on these are the same. Just copied/travelled and with altered coos!
- 3-Line HK with brown, black and reddish eyes
- 3-line HK Poch, pale hands and greyish pants, typical spraymask in face (raised eyebrow)
- China-dude, slightly different to his HK brothers, especially used material.
- no coo raised bar, Meccano, orange neck, translucent and metallic saber (belonging?)
- no coo raised bar, Glasslite

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_01_Luke2a
Other blonde haired Lukes:
The second coo family
- Large HK spray mask one and spray mask two (its NOT only more fat...its also a bit different IMO)
- Large HK the DT version. Brown eyes, different spray mask and opaque body.
- Scarred out (large HK), PBP version with hard limbs and torso. Really bright yellow hair and pink hands. The rarest of all!

The third coo family
- Small HK with reddish pants.

And the fourth family
- Taiwan dudes with greyish and with darkbrown pants

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_01_Luke3a
Now the brown ones and some bootlegs!
- Large HK in different brown tones: reddish, darkbrown and chocolate dark brown
- Large HK with different orange hairs: The US and the so called "AU" version. first is dull and pumpkin, second is shiny and tend to be more greenish.
- Small HK and no coo (related to small HK). Both haircolors greenish lightbrown and reddish lightbrown can be found on both coos.
- Model Trem Version
- Hungarian Version

Btw: There is no Luke with greenish pants in this setup because IMO these are all discolored!!!

4. Princess Leia
ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_02_Leia0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_02_Leia1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_02_Leia2a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_02_Leia3a

5. Ben Kenobi

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_07_Ben0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_07_Ben1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_07_Ben2a

6. Darth Vader

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_08_Vader0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_08_Vader1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_08_Vader2a

7. Han Solo

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_03_Han0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_03_Han1a
First up the ones with small head.
- Han with small head and with white molded legs and black molded legs! Both versions can be found on both HK coos with small copyright

Now the ones with large heads:
First family
- HK with large copyright. This one has reddish hair, not sure if they are all supposed to have that haircolor.

Second family
- HK with small copyright and realted no coo. Two different facial spray masks are known (on all related coos).
- No coo Glasslite version with true black Jawa pistol.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_03_Han2a
Third family
- No coo (isnt related to any HK coo. Produced as "no coo"). The european vesrions with 2 different haircolors (reddish and brown). Both have very pink hands and neck and are amde out of a harder and more detailed material.
- No coo PBP version. "Mexican" face with oversprayed details and pale hands.
- Polish version (original). The wepon belongs to a later polish series Wink
- Hungarian version
- Model Trem version

sorry...still no Poch here Sad

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_03_Han3

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_03_Han4

8. C-3PO

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_05_C3PO0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_05_C3PO1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_05_C3PO2a

9. Stormtrooper

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_06_Stormtrooper0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_06_Stormtrooper1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_06_Stormtrooper2a

8. Death Squad Commander

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_12_DSC0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_12_DSC1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_12_DSC2a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_12_DSC3a

11. Jawa

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_09_Jawa0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_09_Jawa1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_09_Jawa2a

12. Tusken

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_10_Tusken1a
The Tusken is not so easy to describe. I havent had the time yet to make research on the mold differences and to sort out the mold-familys, but eh.....its nearly the same on all. Its about 2-3 familys...my guess is two, but havent checked! On one family (about 6 coos) you can find hollow tubes and all 4 maincolors.
- 4 different main colors are known to the Tusken: orangish brown, lightbrown, darkbrown and very darkbrown. These can be found on nearly all coos (besides the large copyright HK ones)
- The 5th figure is the actual Poch variant. His brown town is a bit different to all known versions...its slightly more reddish...or more violet...definatley different.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_10_Tusken2a
- First up is the version with the long eye-tubes. He can also be found in differents shades of brown (I have 2 or 3)
- No coo and the HK ones with large copyright have a different head mold. Dunno how to describe, but you can spot these very easy IMO.
- The hollow tubes version. Its known on 6 coos.
- No coo Hollow tube version which seemed only to appear in France (so called Meccano version). It has a unique no coo.
- Polish version (original) with one hollow tube Very Happy

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_10_Tusken3

13. Greedo

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_14_Greedo0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_14_Greedo1a

14. Hammerhead

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_15_Hammerhead0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_15_Hammerhead1a

15. Snaggletooth

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_18_Snaggle0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_18_Snaggle1a

16. Walrusman

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_19_Walrus0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_19_Walrus1a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_19_Walrus2a

17. R5-D4

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_17_R50a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_17_R51a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_17_R52a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_17_R53a

18. Death Star Droid

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_13_DSD0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_13_DSD1a

19. Luke X-Wing Pilot

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke0a
I. Mold-family: The “doughy” looking HK --> No coo scarred out
The differences are in the height of the year. I personally can spot the differences best by looking where the little "dot" near the copyright symbol is placed.

II. Mold-family: The “sharp” looking HK --> China --> No coo raised bar
The differences are very small. You can see it best by looking for the little dot next to “1”. The HK coo was altered to China on raised bar. After that the china was also deleted. If you look close enough you can see that it is indeed a “double” bar (bar on a bar).

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke4
Mold-variations
Shown here is the best way to determine both mold-variations. There are always more differences, but I think it can be best spotted on the back: molded “single-line” (I.) or “double-line” (II.).

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke1a

This whole coo-family has their emblems placed more to the front.
- The first two HK versions show that these can be found in two main colors (reddish and light orange) to their limbs. The position of the emblems does vary. There are examples where they are placed just like on their Trilogo brothers. Other have these more on top of the helmet, but still more place to the front compared to mold-family #II.
- Next up are three examples of the so called “Trilogo” version. The figures can have different colored faces, hands and emblems. There is dark red and also orange emblems as well as normal colored faces up to near pinkish ones. The hands can be painted normal or in a very white-pinkish trilogo-style.
- The next two are examples of the “PBP” version (not confirmed) of this figure. The faces are sprayed white with a bit of pink or much pink used. These faces are unique to the Spanish loose market.
You can also say that the helmets are painted in a lighter orange. Interestingly the hands can be painted similar (white plus pink) or can also be painted with a normal flesh color.
Because of this issue I personally think that all those “Trilogo” versions where produced in the same factory. The mixed up hand colors show that there was a change in production: hand and face colors got mixed up badly while assembling the figures.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke2a

The second mold-family has their emblems placed more on top of the helmet
- There are two different standard versions known to the HK one. As you can see the spray apps can vary on the head. There are two different spray masks to the face and to the helmet. The very thin, glossy and strong red stripe on top of the helmet is very pregnant I think.
- Next up is the china/no coo raised bar dude. Both are very much the same and also seemed to appear on likely the same cards. The differences to his HK brothers are minor. He has the spray mask of HK#2 on the face but combined with the other helmet design.
- Last is the so called “Poch” version of this figure. I would call this one confirmed till now, because I saw a MOC that matches 100%. It has HK coo.
The figure has the typical pale hands. It is made out of another plastic I would say compared to his mold-brothers (more opaque limbs). Helmet stripe seems often to be a bit violet, but this could be also discoloration.
He wears an imperial blaster because I found it with it and the card existing shows the same combination. I have to add, that I have never seen such an imperial blaster before. It’s very unlikely that an original weapon can be found loose with the correct figure, but not impossible.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke3a

Comparison of the heads and helmets:
Top row shows examples from coo-family #I.
- Both HK versions with different positioned emblems.
- Trilogo and PBP versions with different face and emblem colors.
Second row shows examples from Coo-family #II.
- Different helm details on the HK ones followed by the typical China/No coo look and the Poch version (with indented nose= factory error on this example).

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_16_Luke5

Shown here is a comparison of the arm molds and the colors and materials the arms are made off.
The first three belong to the mold-family #I. You can see the pleats in the crook of the arm look quite different compared to the other mold. Shown here are the pale reddish and orangeish looking arms as well as the “harder” molded and different colored “Trilogo” arms.
The last two belong to mold-family #2. The materials used can have a glossy or a dull look. The glossye one is also colored in a stronger orange and goes with the thin red helmet stripe.

20. Power Droid

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_20_Gonk0a

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_20_Gonk1a

21. Boba Fett

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett0a
First up is the coo chart. There is 3 Main mold-familys known. Because of the coo placed on both legs you have always four combinations that do exist on every main coo. So if you collect only coos you can go for 20 different coos on Boba Fett.

I. Mold-family: TAIWAN
The Taiwan coos are of course easy to spot. You can find them with "year" down and up as well as "Taiwan" up and down.

II. Mold-family: Large HK --> No coo (smooth)
These HK coos have a large copyright symbol. You can see the differences best, when you compare the distance between "1"and "9" and "O" and "N". The no coo differences can be best spotted if you check out the lenght of the pleat marked in the picture.

III. Mold-family: Small HK --> No coo (scar)
These HK coos have a small copyright symbol. You can see the differences best, when you compare the distance between "7"and "9" and to have a look how "Hong Kong" is lined. The no coo is the most easy one to differ: It has a "single" scar or a "split" scar.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett4
You can see here the mold-differences on Boba Fett. From left to right you have mold-family I. (TW), II. (large HK --> smooth no coo) and III. (small HK --> scarred out). The differences can be best spotted on the knee and the head.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett1a
- TW Boba Fett: He has a unique mold and a very dark visor and belt.
- Small HK Fett: There is two versions of this one. The "normal" looking with lightbrown belt and visor. And the one with light limbs and a very dark visor and belt. This variant is of course discolored (limbs) but it can obviously not be found in an undiscolored version. So you wont find a Fett with that kind of paint applied without faded limbs. What makes him unique to me is more the dark visor and belt paint...not the light limbs, but they simply go together. There is also lots of faded limbs Fetts with lightbrown paint. these I dont consider a variant, because you can also get those unfaded.
- Large HK Fett: This one is pretty close to the "normal" small HK but has slight different colors and another mold. The second one shown has yellow paint on it. This is for sure disolored but the very strong green ("gras green") has only been found with those yellow caps. So maybe after all this is sth that also just goes together.
- Smooh No coo: The so called "Meccano" Fett was only found on Trilogo cards released in France. This is one of those variants which is not really special regarding the paint apps, its more the myth and "sought after" status what makes him really special. He is definatley rare. Every other produced Boba Fett figure was released in really higher numbers.
- Hungarian Version: The toughest of all hungarian bootlegs (besides a complete Vader "open hand") with original hungarian crossbow.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett2a
The picture shows Lili Ledy and "Trilogo" Fetts
- Lili Ledy Fett: There is two versions known. Belt and chest colors can differ a bit. The next differences are the rockets. They can be loose or fixed (with glue). The consensus on those Fetts with loose rockets is that they are more likely a factory error than a variant.
- Trilogo Fetts: Beeing one of the latest produced Fetts, there is a ton of varinats on those. They can have unpainted/painted knee, unpainted/painted wrist dart, different colored belts, visors etc.
Shown here are the main 5 variants that can be found IMO. Lightbrown unp dart/p knee, darkbrown unp dart/p knee, darkbrown p dart/p knee, darkbrown unp dart/unp knee, darkbrown p dart/unp knee.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett3a
What you can see here is a comparison of the painted and unpained parts of the "Trilogo" Fetts and their beltcolors.
Unpainted knee compared to painted knee as well as unpainted wrist dart compared to painted wrist dart. You can also see that there is different shades of orange to those.
The thjree main beltcolors are shown next to it. There is a dull lightbrown, a dull darkbrown and a glossy darkbrown near black. The "black" one is called the real "PBP" varaint, which I doubt and which cannot be confirmed! If one of those is really produced in Spain then all are produced in Spain and where exported. That would mean that all could have appeared on spanish cards as well.

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP SW_21_BobaFett5a
Last is a comparison of the visor and chest colors.
The TW has a very dark visor.
The Small HK can have very different visor colors (lightbrown and darkbrown).
The Large HK is nearly the same compared to his "Meccano" brother.
The Lili Ledy has the darkest head color and otherwise the lightest chest-green.
Trilogo can be found with very light till near black visors.

Last edited by wbobafett on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 am; edited 58 times in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 pm

saved for ESB
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 pm

saved for ROTJ
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 pm

This will be great reference thread!!!

Thank you for setting this up, Wolff!! :clap:

wbobafett wrote:
I stopped collecting coos....and doubles just because of the coo....I collect now mold familys and their paint variants!

Belief, me, you are not the only one.
Looking for 'microscopic' differences between the COOs got me bored after only a short while. My respect for following that path for many years!

Focus on mould families and paint differences is much more fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 am

cheers The start of my new favourite thread. Thanks for taking the time to get them pictured & sharing them with us Very Happy
I'm really looking forward to the updates Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 am

Thanks guys...HUGE UPDATE!!! Wink

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

Many thanks for the update Wolffe, it's awesome & much appreciated! :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 pm

This is awsome. celebrate
Many thanks
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am

I just wanted to say, besides the obvious coolness factor of all the great info that is and will be presented here, you've done an amazing a job taking photos. The details in your photos are so clear, it really makes for a fantastic presentation.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:05 am

JesseVader08 wrote:
I just wanted to say, besides the obvious coolness factor of all the great info that is and will be presented here, you've done an amazing a job taking photos. The details in your photos are so clear, it really makes for a fantastic presentation.

Cool

Thanks buddy....I finally have beaten RS picture upload Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.....that was my personal main problem all the time! If RS reworks size, picturesize or resolution you are doomed Wink

Im gald someone noticed...it is a real pain to do every job twice (on for my archive and one to upload....ah and one as *psd....whilst you maybe want to change sth in future...LOL)!!!
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 am

Great work Wolff! bow

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 am

I've never been into COO collecting - even though your COO guide is for me still the variant bible! I like variants that look and appear physically different. Well this kind of limelight is for me the perfect type of variant guide!

I just spent half the morning looking at the pictures until my wife told me off!

Can't wait to see the rest - incredible!

Love the PBP Luke Farmboy. It looks very different! Smile lol  (private joke)
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:44 am

Wolff your Collec tion is out of this world. I know where my spare time will be spent now! Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks guys...another update...more pictures!

I have lots of stuff in mind...Vader and Jawas will be the last....Im a bit unable to get things sorted.....and all the capes....dress...undress...dress...undress again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

.....and NO...its not like you are thinking!!! Shocked Laughing

Okay, I also saw: I have loads of typing errors...please dont read!! I will do my best to get them fixed the next days! Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Wolf.
A few of the pictures aren't working mate. Stormie, Darth, Power Droid, Walrusman, R5, Luke X wing, DSD, Han solo, R2.

Or is this just my computer playing up? Anyone else having trouble seeing some of these pics?

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am

Josh wrote:
Hi Wolf.
A few of the pictures aren't working mate. Stormie, Darth, Power Droid, Walrusman, R5, Luke X wing, DSD, Han solo, R2.

Or is this just my computer playing up? Anyone else having trouble seeing some of these pics?

Its a WIP Josh...some of those yxou mentioned arent up (but link is already in it). Some of those you mentioned should work.....

Ill give an example:
1. There is no Vader Pics yet!
2. You should see 2 Luke x-wing pilot pics.... only of the figures, no coo-chart, no details yet!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Nice job Wolff. This verifies I have all 4 Meccano Fett versions as I suspected... Good to know : ) Thanks for all your hard work. I certainly appreciate it!
-Steve

Last edited by stevefdwyer on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

wbobafett wrote:
Josh wrote:
Hi Wolf.

Its a WIP Josh...some of those yxou mentioned arent up (but link is already in it). Some of those you mentioned should work.....

Ill give an example:
1. There is no Vader Pics yet!
2. You should see 2 Luke x-wing pilot pics.... only of the figures, no coo-chart, no details yet!

Embarassed Cheers. Wasn't sure what was going on. lol!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 am

Picture update Wink

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 am

Fett is finished Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 pm

1. fixed list
2. edited numbers correctly
3. edited overview and thumbnails
4. links fixed
5. edited text
6. edited introduction

ahhhhhhhh......great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

Luke X-wing is UP!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 am

wbobafett wrote:
Luke X-wing is UP!

cheers great work here all round Wollf, and very well presented too.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Wolff, you've done some amazing work here! I'm not a variation collector, but your attention to detail is astounding and keeping it to real variations rather than some of the made up stuff we've seen fairly recently. Good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
jawa.57
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
jawa.57

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi wbobafett

really good job,

have you made this for the other ESB and ROTJ please??

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP   ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANH loose figures, Variants + Bootlegs_WIP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next