The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Empty
PostSubject: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 am

I'm looking for these loose figures in C7 or better:

Walrusman light green head
Hammerhead no coo (78 of date not on crincle)
Snaggletooth no coo no date
Barada with 1984 date stamp
Chief Chirpa gray fur, HK on raised bar, date not on raised bar
Luke Jedi Made in Hong Kong (not just Hong Kong) with ls and blaster
Cloud Car Pilot no coo

Any help would be gladly appreciated

Thank you!

Uli
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:07 pm

hello idefix13 i have a loose PBP walrusman in c85 to 9 for sale.it is the rarer one of the two white tusk PBP variant's.the common one has the number 1 stamped on it's leg mine is the other version just has the datestamp on left leg.Dan.WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Ledy_s27WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Ledy_s28i'm only asking $60 for it.that's how much i paid for it.plus shipping like$4.95
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Many thanks but that is the version with the dark green head... I'm looking for one with light green head.
WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) SDC11469
James EDIT ! like the left one?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

do you have a pic of it's coo.put up a pic of his back leg's, and i'll check to see what i got.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

There are 3 different head colours: normal green (goes with HK coos), dark green (no coo), light green (no coo).
The picture James edited in looks good. Very Happy Many thanks!

Uli
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 pm

i just looked i don't have that one. dark blue leg's,pale green head, no coo.what country variant is it from?
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:30 pm

It's an European variant. The Walrusman variants have always been pretty confusing for me... Palitoy, PBP, Meccano no idea.

Many thanks for checking your figures!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Idefix13 wrote:
It's an European variant. The Walrusman variants have always been pretty confusing for me... Palitoy, PBP, Meccano no idea.
I say the same thing "Walrusman variants IMO are the most confusing of any figure" There is a light green head with "1" , a scar & no markings- I think Suspect
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm

ya i went back and found more info.WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) WalrusmanCOOWTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Walrusman_NoCoo i think these are more PBP variant's from aussiejames.i'll have to pm him to comfirm,but yeah i think these are realy hard to find variant's.WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) SDC11467WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) SDC11468WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) SDC11469
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 pm

yo james are these pics of yours are they PBP variant's?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:54 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
yo james are these pics of yours are they PBP variant's?
I don't know, that's why I like Uli's description that they are European variants. I've been told my light green head (EDIT scar)is a PBP/Meccano variant. The 'true' Meccano variant has no markings or maybe the "1" and butt vs bean tusks or something like that :scratch: Seriously there has been at least 2 RS threads about Wally and I get a headache just thinking about them. They are the kind of threads that non variant collectors just laugh and think we're crazier than we really are tongue

Last edited by aussiejames on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:02 pm

ya everyone know's my affair with ledy's PBP's get me just as excited.thank's James. cheers Dan.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 am

If James is right I'm looking for the two French Walrusmen then Very Happy

Can anyone else check his figures for me please?

Uli
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am

I've got a light one Uli. I'll try & dig it out. You need the coo??
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 am

WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Walrusman_NoCoo

Uli, go for this pic and add a lightgreen with remaining "1". Then you have all no coos that probably exist!

Maybe we cannot say the origin from the figures because Meccano used all three molds with all three coos????
and PBP 2 molds!
I think in this case there is no TRUE Meccano or PBP variant!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 am

Tank1252 wrote:

I have the light green head one with full date and so need the one without date and the one with remaining '1'.

Can't wait to hear if you have one of the two that are missing me Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 am

Idefix13 wrote:
Tank1252 wrote:

I have the light green head one with full date and so need the one without date and the one with remaining '1'.

Can't wait to hear if you have one of the two that are missing me Very Happy Very Happy

he probably hasnt the one with remaining "1" because I already asked....

Tankster....remember in chat???

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 am

wbobafett wrote:
Idefix13 wrote:
Tank1252 wrote:

he probably hasnt the one with remaining "1" because I already asked....

Tankster....remember in chat???

Wolff

Mate, i'm flat out remembering what happened yesterday. I'll have to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 pm

... and - did you check the Walrusman? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 am

moved pics Smile

Last edited by Lee_m on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 am

Hey Lee - since we are in my WTB thread I take the Walrusman with '1'. Please send me over your payment details!

Uli
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 am

Idefix13 wrote:
Hey Lee - since we are in my WTB thread I take the Walrusman with '1'. Please send me over your payment details!
Uli

lol!
Sorry mate - my mistake. I actually meant to post it in another thread Smile I've been away for a few days and am trying to catch up with everything/post pics etc. I'll move it now out of the way.

Bump for Uli - he would like to purchase a light green Wally with '1' scar Cool
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 am

wbobafett wrote:
WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Walrusman_NoCoo
If this help i have found(from L to R) Nº3(no coo scar dark green) and Nº 6(no marks) in spanish lots from non collectors sellers.SO the Nº 6 is both PBP/MECCANO variant
And the wewapon that use to be included very ofthen in spanish lots are the circle on green(most 2 and 4 molds)
WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) Strom_11

Hope this help!
Javi
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:32 pm

yo javi that is awesome.thank's for all the good help bro.i know this help's me figure out stuff alot.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
yo javi that is awesome.thank's for all the good help bro.i know this help's me figure out stuff alot.Dan cheers
a pleasure mate! Wink
Javi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)   WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: a few loose figures (coo variants)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next