The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Lili Ledy 8D8 Variants: Orange hair (left) and standard no hair version (right).
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 8D8Variant

Shocked Shocked Shocked :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh:

Brings back my memories of "senor Joe" Razz

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Joe12
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Cloud Car Pilot

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_10

COO guide for Cloud Car Pilot: No. 5 is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner/Palitoy.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_13

NOTE:

• There exist two COOs for the Ledy Cloud Car Pilot. They differ in the relative position of '©️ L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold on the right leg. The spacing can be smaller (COO no. 5 in the COO guide) or slightly bigger. In the pics below the Ledy Cloud Car Plilot has a COO with the smaller spacing. A comparison is made with a Palitoy Pilot having the bigger spacing (COO no. 5).
  • Kudos to Scott (Snaggletooth) for making these pics.  Very Happy

Cloud Car Pilot: Palitoy (left), Lili Ledy (right)
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_11

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_12

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_13

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_14

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_15

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_16

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Palitoy counterpart, the Ledy Cloud Car Pilot has:
- Darker yellow boot and gloves
- Lighter grey belt, pouch, holster and circle on his chest
- A body which is cast in a more detailed harder plastic ('hard torso', comparable to the plastic used for the Ledy Stormtrooper, 8D8, and hard torso R2D2 variant)

ACCESSORIES
The Ledy Cloud Car Pilot came with:
- a dark grey pilot blaster having a different mould (V9) not yet described on TIG's reference site.
- a dark grey com link having the V2 mould.

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_17
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_18

Overview of grey pilot blasters and com links. Ledy gun and com link on the right. (pic provided by Wolff)
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_19

Further reading on the different types of pilot blasters and com links:

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/pilotblasters.htm

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/otheraccessories.htm  

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 ComLink_Comparison

REMARK: The unique Ledy V3 'nipple' mould com link in the reference guide is probably a V2 artefact. Accordingly the V3 com link was produced by removing it too early from the V2 mould after casting. Because the plastic was not hardened enough it was deformed ("nippled") because of the used physical forces. LL's Quality control didn't matter and so that's how we ended up with the V3 com links, which actually are V2 com links. Other examples to support this theory are the deformed COOs of the Ledy Yoda and Gam Guard which you see sometimes.

REMARK: We can not exclude the possibility that the unique V9 mould of the Ledy gun is an artefact. Accordingly the V9 gun was produced by removing it too early from the V2 mould after casting, causing the rounded tip and the very short scope point.
Proof for more severe deformations happening during the production process is given below (pictures provided by Ozio).

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot guns. Top gun is deformed (trigger hole).
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_20

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot guns. Right gun is deformed (trigger hole).

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_21

LEDY VARIATIONS

• Paint Variations:

There are three paint variations for the CCP:
A) Grey belt, pouch, holster, and chest circle. Dark yellow boots and gloves. (type A was used in the comparison pics with the Palitoy CCP, shown above)  
B) Dark (metallic) grey belt, pouch, holster, and chest circle. Darker yellow boots and gloves compared to type A.
C) Combination of A and B

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot Paint Variations: Type A (left), Type B (right)
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_22

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_23

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_24

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_25

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot Paint Variations: Type C.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_26
Source: Ozio

• COO Variations:

The Ledy Cloud Car Pliot came at least with two slightly different COOs. They differ in the relative position of '©️ L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold on the right leg. Kudos to Ozio for providing these pics. Very Happy

-COO Variation #A: Smaller space between '©️ 'L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold. This is COO no. 5 in the COO guide.
-COO Variation #B: Bigger space between '©️ 'L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold.

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot COO Variation #A. Smaller space between '©️ 'L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold. This is COO no. 5 in the COO guide.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_27

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot COO Variation #B. Bigger space between '©️ 'L.F.L. 1981' and the main fold.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_28

Ledy Cloud Car Pilot COO Variations #A (top= COO no. 5) and #B (bottom).
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_29

NOTE: The paint variations A and B (shown further above under 'paint variations') correspond to respectively COO #A and #B. This is NOT a consistent linkage however.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Cloud_30

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 am

Great additions again Marco mate, Have you spoke to some one who knows for sure that my CCP is the Palitoy variant?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

these small differneces on coo can always happen, because there is ALWAYS not only one steel-mold in production. You theorie of the color variants linked to the type of coo is for 100% not true IMO. Ill check later, but Im pretty sure that this is not possible. Both steelmolds were used to produce the LL CCP. The color variants appear while producing: there has happend a change of color at some point. Your "type c" figure is a figure from the time period the change happend.

The both coos corresponding to one color version would mean that from the beginning till the end both colored version were produced at the same time in the same factory with only very less figures known where the parts got mixed!!???? This is impossible, unlogical and for sure not the case Wink

Ill go check mine now.....just to get all peepz in here staisfied!

I totally agree on the "nippled" comlink. I also agree on the mold from the LL blaster, but i thought a kenner pendant is existing and I did make a picture for the TIG site.....strange...Ill check again.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 am

I have 3 CCPs:

grey on coo A

and grey and metallic on coo B

BTW: on your both coo pics the belt looks grey...not one looks metallic from these unsure
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 am

Hey Scot, I am not sure whether your CCP figure is Palitoy, the assumption was solely based on the feedback earlier in the threads.

Wolff, thanks for your feedback, highly appreciated!!!

The linkage between the COO and paint scheme for the Ledy CCP is just a wild theory, I don't even think it holds, but it would be nice to check this to be sure. So please proof this theory wrong. Very Happy

EDIT: While posting I saw you already proofed the theory wrong. Well done, some good research job here!!!

CCP gun: It could be off course that the ‘new’ V9 mould is in fact a deformed V2 mould with a rounded tip and reduced scope point. But I don't think so because I have two dark grey Ledy guns looking exactly the same strengthening my belief this is indeed a specific mould (V9), and it is nice that you agree on this.
It would be interesting whether there would be a Kenner V9 counterpart as well. I won't be surprised, but please let it be light grey, so easy to distinguish. No more Ackbar and Boush Ledy accessories which are tough to identify. Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Hey Scot, I am not sure whether your CCP figure is Palitoy, the assumption was solely based on the feedback earlier in the threads.

Thanks for your reply Marco

wbobafett wrote:
I have 3 CCPs:

grey on coo A

and grey and metallic on coo B

Is that grey and metallic mixed figure or one of each that share COO B?

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:13 am

i would say your blaster is a bit deformed like the nippled comlink! IMO the LL blaster is the same as V2 or V1. Ill have to check it to be sure!

IMO there is also to much blasters in this section V6, V7...arent they the same?? The "circles" are injection points and there is no mold difference in this if they are just indented or not :scratch:

BTT: Ill check later but for now I would say LL is mold V1
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Great work again Dr.D

8D8 variants No No No head bang

So there are 5 variants :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh:

Dr Dengar wrote:

8D8
LEDY VARIATIONS
  • Different leg moulds

Like is the case for the Kenner figure, two types of moulds were used for each of the legs by Lili Ledy, with and without circles on the hip.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 8D8LegsComparison
Source: Rebelscum.com

So variant collectors will be challenged to hunt for all four different possible combinations:
A) Left leg: Circle. Right leg: Circle
B) Left leg: Circle. Right leg: No circle
C) Left leg: No circle. Right leg: Circle
D) Left leg: No circle. Right leg: No circle

Still collecting 4 different variants is still beter than trying to collect all possible Ledy Biker Scouts variants. Very Happy

• Orange Hair 8D8

There is an interesting and rare variation of the Ledy 8D8 having a striking resemblance with one of our fellow TIG members. Whether this is a true variation or caused by discolouration is still under heavy debate. Very Happy

Lili Ledy 8D8 Variants: Orange hair (left) and standard no hair version (right).
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 8D8Variant
]
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

starwizz wrote:
Great work again Dr.D

8D8 variants No No No head bang

So there are 5 variants :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh:

That's correct, StarWizz!!! Very Happy

wbobafett wrote:
i would say your blaster is a bit deformed like the nippled comlink! IMO the LL blaster is the same as V2 or V1. Ill have to check it to be sure!

Good input Wolff. Very Happy

Let's focus on the Ledy blaster for the moment.

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Dia70

So there are two possibilities. The dark grey Ledy CCP gun is either
1) cast from a mould not yet described in the TIG guide (V9 mould)
2) cast from a known mould (V1 or V2) but deformed after casting

The only way to test what is the best possible explanation is to check as many Ledy CCP blasters as possible.

So please post a pic of your gun ...oh no...let's rephrase...your Ledy CCP blaster here.

TIG needs your input!!

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 DarthLedy

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 pm

I have one in stock...but its too bad to confirm I think:
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 IMG_03341

Cheers

Wolff
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Ledy CCP Blasters...
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 305827_166935030064173_100002430325347_320127_876358568_n

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 302979_166935076730835_100002430325347_320128_533459417_n

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 318478_166935123397497_100002430325347_320129_667286734_n

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 297113_166935143397495_100002430325347_320130_428631864_n

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 321618_166935183397491_100002430325347_320131_1665001276_n

cheers
Ozio
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Hey Ozio...great...but one of this two alson seems to be deformed! Am I wrong??

What happend to these...look all like lightend up a bit!!
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey Wolff, yes one is deformed, seems like a constant on LL CCP accesories...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:22 am

OZIO wrote:
Hey Wolff, yes one is deformed, seems like a constant on LL CCP accesories...

Thats very well said!! KUDOS!! I thought the same, but couldnt find the words:
Deforming seems to be a constant on LL CCP accessories!!

'nough said!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Mine again...better picture Wink

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 IMG_0596a
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Sweet pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 am

Hi Dan,

Good to see you posting here.

Now grap your camera, turn off the nuke flash and post those pics of your Ledy CCP guns!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 am

ahhhh...I dont wanna see a picture of Dans "Gun"....you??? Shocked What a Face :cool laugh:

ahhh btw: thanks wolff for uploading a better picture!! indy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

AJ PMed me link of a current ebay auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-VINTAGE-Wampa-Custom-COPY-Lili-Ledy-/280759174353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415e8d04d1

...what have I done?!!

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Slide1-2

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Slide2-2

When will the first AFA graded Black Wampa appear on ebay. Very Happy

Black Wampa What a Face

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

wbobafett wrote:
ahhhh...I dont wanna see a picture of Dans "Gun"....you??? Shocked What a Face :cool laugh:

....I rather not. Very Happy

wbobafett wrote:
ahhh btw: thanks wolff for uploading a better picture!! indy

Please forgive me. Very Happy

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 BlackBoardWolff

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

...what have I done?!!

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Slide1-2

Shocked

Marco, we tried to warn them of the dangers of the mysterious black Wampa... but they wouldn't listen... now look! Aghhh! They've already measured up the acrylic cases, the stickers are being printed as we speak!!!

Repeat... there is no black Wampa, there is no black Wampa, there is no black wampa...

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 Star-w10

btw - congrats on the individual figure links page one. great addition to this resource Cool
Back to top Go down
jawa.57
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
jawa.57

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

The inner surface of your hood looks very rough to me, more like an artefact than factory made. Maybe that is the reason the numbers are not visible anymore.

Can you still see traces of numbers on the positions where they should be?

There is no track of the numbers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 am

@ Marco:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

( I better dont quote your "100 flowers" to keep the thread a bit more "clean".... lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
jawa.57
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
jawa.57

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 am

sorry i don't understand your expression of " 100 flowers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next