The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Here's an anagram of it:

O quoted day one sax I bask

Smile
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm

It's the Yoda magic eight ball. Smile
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

still some not found ?
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Yoda-The-Jedi-Master-Box-Back
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Yoda the Jedi Master box.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:50 pm

never seen before Shocked

but nice anagram... :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Well found Capetown on the ask Yoda! I'd never seen that item before either Smile

End of Round Four. Chris wins that round.

New scores are:

Chris_J =19
Joe_O =5
Gandalf =5
Darth Berizing =3
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Capetown =1

Thanks for playing. More next weekend!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Wow that is a cool Yoda toy.I don't have one of those.Now i need to get one.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I had one of those things last year, mint in sealed box, and they are cool as hell. Surprised I didn't get that one since the thing used to look me in the face every time I was online. It sat on my desk until I sold it.

Dan, I'll let you have the next round cause I know you want to get into the fun. :clap: cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:04 am

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

Gracious seniour.

El Danno.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm

ROUND FIVE:

Good luck Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess414

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess415

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess416

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess417

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess418

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess419

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess511

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess512

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess513

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess514
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 pm

2) Spanish PVC C3Po

3)Peppridge Farms Cookies from ROTJ

4)Escape from the Death Star (Palitoy)Box

5) Rancor Monster Box (TriLogo)

6)Hoth Snowtrooper Belt

7)Power Droid "face"

9) Darth Vader Top Toys Argentina MOC

10) ROTJ Book on Tape
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm

John, Pic 2 is wrong and pic 10 is not quite right Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:01 pm

1) Ewok Rollerskate?

10) Read-A-long ROTJ set
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
1) Ewok Rollerskate?

10) Read-A-long ROTJ set

Correct!

Just need answers to pics 2 and 8!
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 pm

2 - C-3PO from the R2-D2 does Endoscapy play set

8 = Bwing pilot chest plate
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
2 - C-3PO from the R2-D2 does Endoscapy play set

8 = Bwing pilot chest plate

lol! lol! lol!

Correct on B-Wing Pilot!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Guess420

To be fair if any of us had between our legs what this C3PO has between his legs we might also share the same expression lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Is it the tape dispenser?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 12593410

Correct!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Wow I really brought my A-Game with me today!

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 Chewie0929
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

End of Round Five.

Darth Berizing scores a whopping 9 points and Gandalf prevents the whitewash by taking 1 point. Nicely played!

Well done John for winning Round Five Smile

New scores are:

Chris_J =19
Darth Berizing =12
Gandalf =6
Joe_O =5
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Capetown =1

More crazy picture madness tomorrow!

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Looks like I got some competiton going now. Better step up tomorrow. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Nice guy's, of course i was out and missed another round.

That c3po tape dispencer is hilarious.It would be great for the office.

Dan. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Round SIX coming up in just a moment!

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next