The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:52 pm

End of Round Three
New scores are:

Chris_J 12
Joe_O 5
Gandalf 5
Darth Berizing 3
Josh_T 1

we have a new leader! Congratulations Chris on winning round 3!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:36 am

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

I knew i was going to miss another round.

I was at the drag's all day,burnt like shit,and track did'nt hook for shit either.it was way to greasy.

Hot,Hot,hot.out today.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Round FOUR, final round for this weekend, coming up in a mo....

Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Dan, you better be ready.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:12 pm

ROUND FOUR:

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess314

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess315

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess219

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess220

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess316

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess317

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess318

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess411

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess412

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Guess413

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:18 pm

1. Dengar MOC

2. Boba Fett MOC

4. speeder bike boxed

5. R5-D4

9. TAKARA wind up R2-D2

Last edited by Chris_J on Sun May 30, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:21 pm

7. twin pod cloud car
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Number 1 is incorrect Chris Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I just changed it. Were is everyone at? Josh, Joe, Dan?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Chris_J wrote:
I just changed it. Were is everyone at? Josh, Joe, Dan?

lol! It's lonely at the top!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Now I know how Wolff feels from the other game. Very Happy I'm enjoying this game alot, hope it keeps going for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

lol, I've been waiting for Wolff to join in this game but no show yet?

I think next weekend I'll try and see that there are a more ppl online before I post up the next round.

I know Dan's eager to play but he keeps going out. I thought all vintage SW fans never go out and are just strapped to a computer all day?!?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Picture 3, 6 and 8 still waiting for correct identification.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

3. luke farmboy.

6, 8, and 10 I have no idea.

Yhea I thought Wolff would join in too, but he got off right before you posted the pix. And Dan is probally still feeling the sunburn from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Luke Farmboy correct.

Sorry, it's 6, 8 and 10 need an answer now (i missed out 10)
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm

8. AT-AT boxed?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

10 death star playset
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:13 pm

6.ewok villiage?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:17 pm

I have sun poisoning i'm second degree burned like a fkn lobster.I slept half the day.

skin all tight,sting.Ledy's help me use the force.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 Sunburn
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello Wolff!! cheers

Correct on your two answers.

Dan it's not Ewok village mate. (I can sympathise with your sunburn mate, last week we had good sun and I got burnt as well - but mine is a stupid UK tan where just yur shoulders and neck goes red lolol!)

Picture 6 then... a clue...

Maybe you could ask Yoda?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:30 pm

then its the dagobah playset
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm

wbobafett wrote:

not even close with that Smile

It's very obscure. You have to tip the item upside down.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Dan... I saved you some!

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 P1050610

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
wbobafett wrote:

not even close with that Smile

It's very obscure. You have to tip the item upside down.

Im not sure I even know that "thing" :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next