The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Edit. Picture 1 and Picture 5 still waiting correct answer.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Chris_J wrote:
not yet lol!

5. star wars action set play doh.

correct Chris!

Pic 1 needs answer now!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Chris_J wrote:
1. looks like a pair of shoes, house shoes style.

Chris is close here!

I need a brand of shoe.....
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Yhea! I knew I'd get one in there somewhere. #1 is an odd one, is it figure related for sure?

Clark shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Yhea! I knew I'd get one in there somewhere. #1 is an odd one, is it figure related for sure?

Clark shoes.

cheers cheers cheers

well done, pic number 1 was really hard!

Scores coming up...
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

I was just getting ready to say Stride Right next.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:43 pm

That was a great battle between you three! I was sweating just trying to keep up with your fast posts lol!

I make it - Gandalf scored 5, DarthB 3, Chris 2.
Well done Gandalf on winning that round Smile

New scores are:

Joe_O 5
Gandalf 5
Darth Berizing 3
Chris_J 2
Josh_T 1

cheers cheers cheers cheers

More to come this weekend!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm

I knew it,I missed another round.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Glad to see some new playa's on board.

Well it's memorial day weekend,anyone want to chat tonight in chatbox about Ledy's?

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Dan there'll be another round Saturday night so maybe you can get in line for that one?

cheers cheers cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Star2010
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:16 am

Paul, what time tonight are you putting up the next round? Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:41 am

Hi Chris, around 11.30 BST - a bit late, but I'm really sad and I'll be watching the Eurovision song contest tonight on the TV (it's a bit of a tradition in our household - not coz I actually enjoy it or anything >ahem ahem< lol Embarassed

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Abba-110

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 11514310

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 011

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Lordi is cool, even if they are a Gwar rip off. lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Round THREE:

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess214

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess215

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess216

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess217

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess218

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess116

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess711

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess311

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess312

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 Guess313

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:34 pm

1. Darth vader Costume
3. Speeder bike

5. R2-D2 punch bag .

6. CAP-2 BOXED

8. DEWBACK

I'll guess on the others in a minute.

Last edited by Chris_J on Sat May 29, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:37 pm

4. palitoy cantina

2 Bespin Luke

To elaberate on #1. Ben Cooper Vader costume
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:39 pm

9. Droids A-Wing fighter.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm

7. battle damaged X-Wing

10. land of the Jawas.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:42 pm

number 2 is not quite right!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:43 pm

number 5 is a punchbag - but I need the character!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Just edited my post on the punch bag. Its the R2-D2 version.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Just edited my post on the punch bag. Its the R2-D2 version.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Is #2 the yellow hair farmboy Luke?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Is #2 the farmboy Luke?

cheers cheers cheers

Correct!

Chris, you just cleaned up mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm

I almost forgot what time it was or I would've missed this round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next