The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Javi....Wow!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 pm

for ones i agree with wolff , lol! no really these last pages are unbelieveble , the items that have come true

are seriously awsome ,

@javi , good luck with your life and collection , what up bro that sounds like a goodbye note , btw again congrates , i didnt see the jawa and bib yesterday as it was out of the screen so , congrates again mate

those last three in that row must have set ya back quiet a bit , that's dedication for ya , keep up the goodwork
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Seriously, first we had the DTS Trio, now the Ledy 3!

Which would you prefer? They're both so cool. Weird the DTS is more valuable, but the Ledy 3 are more visually appealing imo.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 pm

????did i miss something, jimmy what's going on with Javi.Jimmy pm me let me know what happened.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 am

Javi,

all guys here refering to ya ledys...but these garded PBPs are more WOW to me!

I never saw a graded PBP luke hoth....must be the one and only or????

Wolff
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
I picked up another Walrusman.this guy is flawless and i beleive he's a PBP variant.Pink tusk,dark green face and hand's, #1 on leg.Dan

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Pbp_wa10
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Pbp_wa11
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Pbp_wa12

FLAWLESS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 am

javiswspain wrote:
javiswspain wrote:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Dsc_0410Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Dsc_0411Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Dsc_0324
Thanks to everybody for your words Wink

Joe_o:Nice spanish !! jajjajajajaj

Merlin: do you speak spanish?i think i must seek the AFA case to move that weapon!! lol!

Dan:Will be a pleasure to invite you to a Tortilla de patatas,(Spanish omelette ) :cool laugh: Laso i love you colelction too Wink

Wollf, my friend!!you have an impresive variant collection bow bow bow and you are doing a great job with the coos reference guide!

Chris_ j :The PBP are all 80 included Snowie MOc.The LL are squid 75(downgradeIMO) jawa have unstiched hood thats why the 75 and the Bib is an 85( but looks minty to me)

JAson(sacko):i never tired of looking to your LL collection, i envy so much you mate!!!

James: i am agree with you , it would be tough to decide the top ten variants but IMO those 3 Ledy & the 3 PBP are definitely on the top !!

Jimmy : good luck with your life and collection ,i wish you the best Wink

Darthberizing: the popy boxes are cool !! i like more and more everyday, nice grabs!!!

JAVI....I speak perfect spanish..... lol! ....Sigo admirando ese TRIO LEDY!!!
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 am

Merlin,!!thanks for your words!! you have PM Wink
Saludos
Javi
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 am

WOW Im sick for a few days come back to this thread and have had my eyes pop out my head at all the outstanding lastest purchases!!!

This arrived in the post for me today and a big thanks to Jeff for this one Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Gde_ti11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Gde_ti12
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

Great MOC ESB Tie Fighter!!! ...is that canadien??? ..

I love to collect canadien MOC action figures!!! even more than Ledy´s lol! lol!

Great addition!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

merlin wrote:

I love to collect canadien MOC action figures!!! even more than Ledy´s lol! lol!

Great addition!!

Hi Merlin

Yep is a Canadian 47 back which the Tie Pilot Debuted on in Canada Smile

I got to agree Merlin i totally love Canadian MOC they are dam hard to find at times though!

I particular like the Canadian ESB 47 backs as you can clearly see its Canadian from the front of the card with all the bi french writing on the offer etc.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
merlin wrote:

Great addition!!

Hi Merlin

Yep is a Canadian 47 back which the Tie Pilot Debuted on in Canada Smile

I got to agree Merlin i totally love Canadian MOC they are dam hard to find at times though!

I particular like the Canadian ESB 47 backs as you can clearly see its Canadian from the front of the card with all the bi french writing on the offer etc.

Cheers Jay

You are soooooo right!! Canadian cards are very difficult to find!!!

CONGRATS!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:18 pm

... Some items I've had for a while and just now got around to photographing....

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00867

My loose AFA collection is almost complete.... about 10 more figures to send in!!!!!
Link To My Loose AFA Collection

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00865Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00864Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00863Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00862Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00860Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00859Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DSC00858

Last edited by coachk28 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Nice cardback Jay.Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm

wbobafett wrote:
Javi,

all guys here refering to ya ledys...but these garded PBPs are more WOW to me!

I never saw a graded PBP luke hoth....must be the one and only or????

Wolff
Wolff,
I think there are no other CCP or Luke Hoth graded now a day , but who knows;) also i really dont care about how many PBP loose are graded, those are mines, and i love all them!!! even being AFA 80 Wink .at last theirs labels said "PBP Variant". I am happy ,AFA finally recognized Loose PBP figures ...
My actual focus is to put together AFA graded ALL the genuine Poch/PBP variants no more than 9 or 10 i guess Wink .I need your help to confirm all of them , you know Wink
cheers cheers
Javi
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Javi that's awesome,that AFA labeled your PBP figure's right,they did some of mine right too.your's are really nice.

I too one day want to collect the PBP's.i have a good start.As soon as i'm done with my Ledy hunting i think i'm going to do a PBP focus.Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

your PBP figures are flawless they should be 90.

Man AFA score's so low.I now how you feel man i've been low balled big time too.Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 pm

merlin wrote:

CONGRATS!!

hmm...looks like you got a bargain there Jay Wink Glad he arrived safe and sound through the volcanic cloud, and happy its in a collection that appreciates the canadianness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

b4nth4 wrote:
merlin wrote:

CONGRATS!!

hmm...looks like you got a bargain there Jay Wink Glad he arrived safe and sound through the volcanic cloud, and happy its in a collection that appreciates the canadianness. Very Happy

I have you to thank for that bro Smile

He now resides next to and ESB Rebel Commander Dutch Clipper and an ESB Kenner Han Hoth on my shelf Smile

Im also very grateful he made it through the cloud as well!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DCAM0498
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
b4nth4 wrote:
merlin wrote:

CONGRATS!!

I have you to thank for that bro Smile

He now resides next to and ESB Rebel Commander Dutch Clipper and an ESB Kenner Han Hoth on my shelf Smile

Im also very grateful he made it through the cloud as well!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 DCAM0498

IMO................

Canadien MOC : cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
CLipper: cheers cheers cheers cheers
Kenner: cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Jay kudos brother.your collection is growing everyday.Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 am

Hi All due to an unforeseen error the last 10 posts of this thread have been lost Sad

Sorry for that guys but everything has been fixed now and there will be be no more problems Smile

So you can continue adding to this awesome thread ::
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

can anyone tell me what a fair price is for this.Lili Ledy single scar fixed rocket bobba Fett c8-c85.Dan

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Dsc04910
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 Dsc04911
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Don't know about price, but the stand is kick ass!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Don't know about price, but the stand is kick ass!

my thougts exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next