The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

nice additions everyone , love the clipper card the most , but it's al way's cool to see someone actually having a removable boba fett in there collection so congrates to both

also congrates on your ledy's dan , i bet your close to a complete run

how about a group pic of them all , if you didnt post that already
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Jay,that clipper RC is a real beauty!

Dan & Chris,superb LL figures!

Excellent new additions as always guys,congrats! Cool
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm

i can't beleive it i received my figures from afa today.and someone swaped out my ledy axe for a kenner axe.AFA sealed him up in acrylic with someones else's fkn kenner axe.how can afa fk someone.i mean look at the pic of my ledy gammeron guard it has a kenner axe.it is not the axe i sent the figure in with,how the hell do they swap weapon's. someone at afa stole my ledy gammeron axe and cased mine with a kenner.i'm pissed.Dan Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam13
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam14
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam12
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam12

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 pm

you hear more and more of these horror stories , did you let them know , about this

i mean if it was me who ran afa , i'd wanne get to the bodum of this , and axes him

i mean its not really good for there rep

sounds to me that they have a bad apple in there team
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm

And its not even labeled as a Ledy. I'd call them up first thing Monday and ask what the hells up with swapping the weapon and have them pay to recase it with the right one.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

fk it's saturday .i have to hold my anger in till monday when there open. they better put tom on the phone for this one.this is theft! someone at afa better investigate this and what about my figure are thay gonna compensate me on a fake kenner weapon.i mean they need to recase my figure with the correct fkn weapon and this figure and weapon was mint.they'll probably give me a line of bullshit and no compensation.man WTK!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 pm

chris it does say lili ledy you can't see it in the pic it's way up high in the corner.also they labaled 6 of my other figure's wrong.just wait more pic's of other figure's labeled wrong coming up.also full investigation is going into this with afa.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Yhea I caught it now behind the axe. I was looking for it to be on the bottom of the label. I woiuld ask for Tom personally when you call. I had his email addy at one time, but I guess I deleted it, or I'd give it to you to contact him now.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:51 pm

xiskool wrote:
Great stuff everyone.. Dan, you are a machine!

Okay, here is my favorite recent acquisition. I'll share more later.. : )

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ledyro10

-chris

Oh shit, No you didn't! That's on the top of my list. I knew you wouldn't sell that bugger. Awesome find bro!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
fk it's saturday .i have to hold my anger in till monday when there open. they better put tom on the phone for this one.this is theft! someone at afa better investigate this and what about my figure are thay gonna compensate me on a fake kenner weapon.i mean they need to recase my figure with the correct fkn weapon and this figure and weapon was mint.they'll probably give me a line of bullshit and no compensation.man WTK!!

I can't even imagine your frustration! That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard of. You're supposed to send an item into AFA to increase its value and verify its authenticity, and this happens. I'm waiting to hear what Tom says. You can find him on Rebelscum or email him @ Tom@CollectInvest.Com

I'm sure he'll make it top priority. Good luck dude!
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 am

Dan, first of all sorry to hear about this. I would be very surprised if someone at AFA is swapping Ledy weapons intentionally, there just isn't any motivation for them to do this and they run a very tight ship. Now, accidents do happen and I am sure if you contact them they will figure out what happened and take care of it. I have never known a better company in dealing with customer issues and I would give them a chance to respond before flaming them publicly. You should go ahead and send an email to info@toygrader and then call them in person early Monday. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

-chris
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 am

One more to lighten the mood.. : )

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 90dtse10

All are recent (within past 3-4 months) but Ben just joined the party this week.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 am

i just fell in luv with your figures. i like the way they cased them too.i sent you a pm bro.please i do need your help let tom know my frusteration with all of the figures i talked about.thank you.Dan.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 am

WoW! What a Trio!!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:03 am

That is THE trio Chris. Good to see no sticky tape for the sabers. Are they all 90s?
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 am

aussiejames wrote:
That is THE trio Chris. Good to see no sticky tape for the sabers. Are they all 90s?

Yeah, all 90's. By the way, the Luke and Vader both have "A" on the hilt. I thought that was pretty cool. All three sabers are exceptionally nice but Obi-Wan's saber is the nicest saber of the three, which was a real bonus since his saber is the toughest to find in good condition. I'll share some more photos later, just got a huge shipment back from AFA last week.

-chris
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm

chris what does an afa90 dt ben and vader sell for.a rough ballpark estimate?Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Shocked What a trio Chris!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm

AWESOME DT trio Chris,congrats! jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

xiskool wrote:
aussiejames wrote:

Yeah, all 90's. By the way, the Luke and Vader both have "A" on the hilt. I thought that was pretty cool. All three sabers are exceptionally nice but Obi-Wan's saber is the nicest saber of the three, which was a real bonus since his saber is the toughest to find in good condition. I'll share some more photos later, just got a huge shipment back from AFA last week.

-chris

Fantastic set Chris!!!!

"A" on the Hilt as well!!! I can't remember what letter was on my hilt but I wonder if it possible to get a run of DTS Luke Farm boys with A, B, C, ... ... on the hilt. Now that would be a focus!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

well i received this back from afa it's a PBP stormie 85.on my afa submission list i described it as a PBP,but of course they messed it up. i pm'd javi with pic's and he comfirmed it as a PBP.Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam15
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam16
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam17
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam18
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 Ll_gam19
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

I prefer the description wide stance, hard torso over PBP Wink
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

hi james.really you think the way afa labeled it is better than just saying PBP?i like this kinda feedback everyone keep em coming.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Nice figure Dan, I think Jay summed it up nicely in your AFA watch out thread, AFA will not put themselves in a position of naming figures certain ways just because you put it on your submission form, that might in the future lead to people buying figures that AREN'T what it says on the label.

In my opinion they did a decent job of labelling the figures to the best of THEIR ability, if the signs of a PBP Stormtrooper is a hard torso and wide stance then thats what it says on the label Smile

AFA won't be able to please everyone but with this they acted in their best interest and hopefully other peoples, I wouldn't want to get caught up in collecting and believing in AFA labels because they can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

your right joe.it happened to me before i bought a figure that was afa'd lili ledy and then when i got it, it was a kenner figure with a lili ledy label.the guy would'nt offer me a refund either.i got stuck with it $200 down the pooper. poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next