The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

yo jimmy that would make my fkn day if this pale face bespin is PBP.i'll have to have javi investigate it fo sure.he's the PBP go to guy.Dan. lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 am

Strange one for me, bit of an impulse buy really lol, not great condition but its a tough tri to track down and it has the triangle punch shape which is apparently a sign it was distributed in Germany.

I still like it even with the obvious condition

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Pictur11
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 am

Wow! I'm gone for a day and look at this thread go! Smile

Some very nice additions fellas!

Joe, I love the Tri mate! I had no idea about the punch! Can you take some closer photos of the punch?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Will do Chris! I didn't know of the pointed punch till I re-read an article by Stephen and then got his book, sure enough as described! It even has a slightly different back (only colour though)
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Very nice Joe! I'll have to reread the book now about that German punch. I must have missed that info when I read it before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

i have the Ledy jawa at home now received it yesterday..it's pretty cool it look's totally different than my other one.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 New_ar10
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm

[quote="vintageSWfan"]i got this in the mail today too.i bought it as a special interest variant.it's a pale face white bespin guard.and if you look at the brim of his hat he has a painted line that goes all the way around his head.i beleive this was factory done the paint matches his hair.the dude's face is totally pale like he saw a ghost.i've never seen one like this?does anyone know what variant this is?from where and what country of cardback.
[url=http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-vintageSWfan/bjs9p4gbmkkgrhqyh-c4es-s5-dbluu31tgog-12-pic_9
11.htm]Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Bjs9p410[/url]
[quote=]
Hi Dan ,
Strange figure ,honesty i dont know what to do about it...
You may say "PBP origin??"ummmm, i realy dont know but the early Poch figures were regular Kenner figures with differnt paint job, they used to be Made in Hong Kong figures( like Lando Black necks, C3po etc) and no Just Hong Kong, latter you can find scars coo´s Wink...
About his pale pace: You are right, PBP used white paint(but i mean white paint ,no faces cast in light translucent plastic) in some figures like Luke hoth,CCP,Dengar,RS hoth,etc but as far as i know PBP didnt used faces cast in light translucent plastic ,Quite the opposite, for example you have the FAce of Han PBP and Imperial commander, theirs faces are dark translucen plastic...
Hope this help !
Javi
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Nice Dan but excuse my ignorance - the cloaks look completely different material! even the stitching is different, is this a variant of the cloak?
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Nice Dan but excuse my ignorance - the cloaks look completely different material! even the stitching is different, is this a variant of the cloak?

I was thinking the same, Are there 2 versions then?
This is a figure i would love to own, but have never looked too much into.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm

thank you javi for chiming in on the pale face bespin guard.so it might be an early poch ?PBP?or none of the above? i'm confussed.hi joe the ledy jawa on the left is afa90 the ledy jawa on right has a repro cape and hood.i put them side by side to show the difference from the real cape and the fake.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 pm

i received these in the mail yesterday too.thank you rob for the ledy lando and klaatu. Very Happy Dan
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 New_ar20
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
thank you javi for chiming in on the pale face bespin guard.so it might be an early poch ?PBP?or none of the above? i'm confussed.hi joe the ledy jawa on the left is afa90 the ledy jawa on right has a repro cape and hood.i put them side by side to show the difference from the real cape and the fake.Dan cheers
IMO I think it is not a Poch/PBP variant, he havent any genuine spanish caracteristics : no white paint , no thick/paste and shinny black paint,no scar, no hard torso , no MIHK or made in + scar coo, no dark translucent plastic, maybe PBP plastic smell? Wink...
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:14 pm

lol! lol! thank you javi,i have'nt sniffed him yet wait.i don't know he smell's French. lol!
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
lol! lol! thank you javi,i have'nt sniffed him yet wait.i don't know he smell's French. lol!
lol! lol! lol!
Caming from frace?
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Woo hoo Smile - More ledys Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9813
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9814 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9815 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9816
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9817 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9818 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9819 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9820
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

sacko wrote:
Woo hoo Smile - More ledys Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9813
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9814 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9815 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9816
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9817 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9818 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9819 Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_9820

Great purchases my friend!!!! ..... Your L.L. collection is getting bigger and bigger!!!

That B.F. looks great !!! ..removable rocket??
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you Adolfo! He is a fixed rocket Sad but still wonderful condition. I would like to see more of your collection tonight my friend Wink!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 pm

sacko wrote:
Thank you Adolfo! He is a fixed rocket Sad but still wonderful condition. I would like to see more of your collection tonight my friend Wink!!!!

Still a very , very nice collectible my friend!!! .... Not to many of those to surface the earth!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Some more nice Ledya. Smile The Fett looks really nice and you sure are good at finding them on cut cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

wow nice find,jason.keep them ledy's coming. cheers cheers Dan.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Wow love those cut card Ledies, i dunno how you find them m8 but keep doing it Smile

That Fett looks real good condition too, nice catch

Ahar Dan, they do look nice m8, i wanna see the whole line up someday Wink
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Wow, nice additions everyone!

I agree, Jason is a magnet for those cut Ledy cards. Nice little uncirculated collection you got going there! : ) That Fett is sweet, I still hope to find a fixed-rocket version some day. That one looks like it is in amazing condition. Congrats!!

-chris
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Very nice Jason ! Wow dude , someone get his sources LOL

Next cut card 8D8 got my name on it I hope Wink haha
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Very nice Jason ! Wow dude , someone get his sources LOL

Next cut card 8D8 got my name on it I hope Wink haha
and your handmedowns have my name on them? Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I know these aren't as cool as Jasons Ledy's, but this is what I got in today

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 Img_1114

The Chirpa is a NO COO and looks like it was either melted or scrapped in the mold. Plus the Wicket and Warok coins are in great shape, unfortunatly the Warok is Cat. 1.

AJ, you got mail coming. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next