The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Awesome pics guys!

Jay-I'm loving your boxers! Smile They look great man!

Javi-That cat pic is priceless man! Very Happy

Dan-I love your fish photos. In fact I'm sure you are the only one with a poisonous pet on the boards! Smile

Here's an updated photo of Tucker! He's 10 weeks old today!

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Tucker11
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

RebelChris wrote:
Awesome pics guys!

Jay-I'm loving your boxers! Smile They look great man!

Javi-That cat pic is priceless man! Very Happy

Dan-I love your fish photos. In fact I'm sure you are the only one with a poisonous pet on the boards! Smile

Here's an updated photo of Tucker! He's 10 weeks old today!

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Tucker11

He is looking the business Chris has he settled in with the rest of your pack?

Dan - What do you have that is poisonous in the tank?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Chris and Jay you both have some kik ass dog's.

Jay i especially like the pic at the beach.Man i luv Spring.

Pretty much every peice of Coral in the tank can sting a person ,some more than other's.

My hard Coral's and Anenemes are pretty poisiness. They really hurt bad when you get stung by them,it feel's like fire,and you swell up.that's why i use glove's handiling them.

Frogspawn,elegance,and Hammer Coral have sweeper's.There little tenacles that actually come out the sides of these coral's when one of those sucker's get's ya goodnight.it usually takes three day's for a sting from them to get away.Dan cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Chris and Jay you both have some kik ass dog's.

Jay i especially like the pic at the beach.Man i luv Spring.

Pretty much every peice of Coral in the tank can sting a person ,some more than other's.

My hard Coral's and Anenemes are pretty poisiness. They really hurt bad when you get stung by them,it feel's like fire,and you swell up.that's why i use glove's handiling them.

Frogspawn,elegance,and Hammer Coral have sweeper's.There little tenacles that actually come out the sides of these coral's when one of those sucker's get's ya goodnight.it usually takes three day's for a sting from them to get away.Dan cheers cheers cheers

Don't forget about your Foxface Dan! That's the one I was talking about. The front of the dorsal fin is venomous.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh yeah the Foxface is a venemous fish.i forgot.He's reef safe but yeah he can fk shit up if it get's pissed.i try to keep them all happy.The Foxface is a good algea eater too.I have a Foxface in both of my tank's.Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Oh yeah the Foxface is a venemous fish.i forgot.He's reef safe but yeah he can fk shit up if it get's pissed.i try to keep them all happy.The Foxface is a good algea eater too.I have a Foxface in both of my tank's.Dan. cheers

Venomous to humans?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Yes a foxface can hurt human's .They can't kill ya but make you sore if they stng you with there spike's on top. :nailbiting:

There's a place in Mudelein.ILL. called ShoTank.Matt the owner and good friend of mine has a Blue Ring octopus.The Blue Ring octopus has enough poison to kill 26 people in minutes.ouchhhhhh.the fkn scary thing is i've seen Matt handle it before bare handed,i know crazy. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Dan.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Blue_r10
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Yes a foxface can hurt human's .They can't kill ya but make you sore if they stng you with there spike's on top. :nailbiting:

There's a place in Mudelein.ILL. called ShoTank.Matt the owner and good friend of mine has a Blue Ring octopus.The Blue Ring octopus has enough poison to kill 26 people in minutes.ouchhhhhh.the fkn scary thing is i've seen Matt handle it before bare handed,i know crazy. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Dan.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Blue_r10

Cool Smile

Those blue ring octopus are not to be fucked with!

Got some balls if he is handling one of those!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Ya those Blue Ring Octopus are Badboy's.

Their from Austrailia.I wonder If my buddy AusieJames has ever seen one out in the wild when he's out at the reef?James you out there buddy.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

jay looks like he's up for another haircut , lol!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Since the weather is turning nice, we've been spending a lot of time on the deck. Which means it's time for some new pictures! Very Happy

Here's the new pup Tucker sitting on the bench on our deck.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Tucker13

Here's another where he's plotting his escape.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Tucker12

Finally, here's all three actually sitting together in one place for a change. Riley looked away at the last minute and I couldn't get them to sit still again to save my life! Wink

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Threep10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I would say Lab's are my favorite type dog.I had one as a kid.

Great pup Chris,Your dog's are awesome.

Danny. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Lets see your pets   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi guys. I just wanted to start a fun thread. Marco and I got into a discussion about our cats last night so I figured I'd post some pics to get started.

Here we have "Floyd". He's a Siamese-Manx mix. He has no tail and one blue and one yellow eye. He loves to wrestle and have us chase him down the hall.
OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 0093

This is "Rudy". He's a stray we took in a few years ago. He discovered really fast he liked having a bed to sleep in. He's a town icon here where I live. He likes to follow me to work, and then hangs out with the girls in the receiving room. He even sat in on a staff meeting one day.
OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 0064

Here with Floyd we have "Psycho". She earned her name when she was a kitten. She's almost 13 and is the house boss.
OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 0072-2

This little fella is "Buzz Buzz" we just call him "Buzz" or "Little destroyer of all that we own" my wife Sari calls him "The One Kitty Wrecking Machine". In this pic I caught him in mid-yawn. It looks like he's ahving a big laugh.
OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 0022
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I am not a huge fan of cats but my old dog used to love cats Razz
OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Bobjunior

EDIT: past thread: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t866-official-tig-pet-thread

I just got back from the countryside- I really miss having a dog Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Good idea to make an off topic thread for our pets, Paul! Very Happy

Admin: How about combining it with the already existing thread and put it in the main section (labbelled "OT") to give it some more exposure for a while?

Marco

EDIT: Thanks Chris!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Cool thread resurrection.

Just noticed the blue ring octopus posts. I could nip down the beach & find you one of those in 10 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:27 am

I enjoyed watching all your pets guys.

Jimmy's Rancor cat is classic. lol!

First there is Pluk, our 12 year old female cat. We got her last year October, as the little son of the family she was living with became allergic to her. She found a good home with us. She has quite some temper for such a small cat, something I like about her very much. Once I saw her fighting against THE big agressive alpha male cat which was entering our garden a bit too often according to Pluk. Afterwards he was covered with scratches, she had nothing, though he was two times her size!! Since that moment alpha cat makes a detour when he sees her. With other cats she can get along pretty well. To us she is a very sweet, always communicating with us. Every day when I come back from work she rushes up the stairs where I have to play with her in the study room. I call that her crazy 10 minutes.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_3120

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_3231

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_3878

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_3153

Then there is Robbie, a ten year old male cat. Actually he is the cat from the neighbors, but he likes to visit us very frequently, We don't mind as we like cats. Robbie is probably one of the few cats who doesn't mind too much about water. Sometimes he just likes to sit in the garden while it is raining very hard, till he is getting soaked. His favourite hobby: drinking from the water tap while standing in the sink.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2758

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2395

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2336

Wookiee was a huge big red male cat. We took care for him last year, while his owner was abroad in New Zealand during a one year period. He was a big friendly giant, almost a lion Very Happy. When He had this typical pose with his forlegs crosses over, like an Egyptian sphynx. He was living with us for one year. Thereafter his owner came back to pick him up. A difficult goodbye. Shortly afterwards he left us. He was an old cat, 16 years. I am happy that we could give him a very joyful last year. We still miss him.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2350

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2337

BTW: We like dogs as well, but during the day there is nobody to take care of them, cats are rather self supporting. Sometimes we take care of Max, when friends of us are not at home. On the pic he makes very clear to us he wants to go out.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 IMG_2752

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
joetxtek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
joetxtek

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:42 pm

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 229446_189200137792276_100001068724933_500627_8261510_n

Here is Troy Skywalker he is a half Lab half pit Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Joe, that's a rad Pit! It looks like my friends Pit that they had to put down last week.

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm

This is Bisco, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He's a great dog and buddy.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 DSC00131
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 am

Great to look at all your pets here. I've owned mostly cats and one dog in the past, but none at the moment. Miss having pets though, so one day again maybe...

A quick tally of all the TIG pets here roughly equates to:
Dogs = 19
Cats = 13
Fish = 7 approx - correct me if I'm wrong Dan.
Sex slaves = 1

Dogs seem to be the most popular pet so far (Jay, isn't Dexter a fully signed up member of TIG as I recall?)

Sith Noob wrote:
This is Bisco, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He's a great dog and buddy.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 DSC00131
Smile

Dallas,
Bisco looks a cool dude. Did you realise you have a toy related dog there? Not SW but cool toys all the same. Corgi Toys were established in the 1950s in Swansea, Wales, UK... and they adopted the Welsh Corgi dog into their logo which is still used today. That makes Bisco double cool Cool

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Corgib10

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 Corgi_10

Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 am

Paul - Yeah, we have some Corgi Brand toys here in the states also. I've got a few things around the house with the logo on it. They make miniature animal models also but oddly enough no Corgi.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 am

Hey fellas. Just sitting here watching the rain beat down from the coming hurricane. Nothing else to do today. So figured I'd post this article from our local paper. This was printd a little over a month ago. My cat Rudy walks to work with me every day and waits till it's time to go home for lunch and again after lunch he follows me back and waits till 5 when it's time to come home. He was a stray we took in about 4 1/2 years ago or so. The local paper heard about it and they thought it would make a neat story. It's a small town and not alot of news.

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 0083
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 am

I love that article Paul Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 am

That's totally rad Paul!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT- Official TIG Pet Thread   OT- Official TIG Pet Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT- Official TIG Pet Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next