The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Baja_m10
Hi All,

I have been collecting loose variants since 1999-2000(out of the forums)  and focused in loose PBP/Poch figures since 2008 or so...

Many of my good friends on the collecting world already knows, i am doing a book in which i will put ALL the info, i do have, about PBP/Poch loose figures.

For all of those who didn't known about my project, this is the official announcement:)

This will be a book created in collaboration with many PBP Spanish MOC collectors aswell the best Variant collectors in the world(you know who you are guys Wink)

This thread will be update with the info available at the moment.

This is an HUGE project and it will take long time, so please , be patient guys Wink

ABOUT THIS BOOK.

This visual guide is dedicated to the made in Spain Star Wars vintage loose figures.
The guide is a compilation of all the figures that have been found by the autor and collectors friends so far.All of this figures and its complements comes  from childhood collections off non collectors people  here, in Spain.The figures showed in this book are examples of the figures that we have found many many times during the whole research.

We will cover all the caracters and its variants but we dont get in to discussion about its exclusiveness. The book will be an other tool for the collector, once you have read all these pages you will be able to decide for yourself,comparing the examples showing in this book with your own exmaples in your collection, if you want.

Although many of this PBP´s are well known by the collector´s comunity as real Spanish and exclusive variants, many of them, are still in research and will need confirmation...

CONTENTS.

-The history of the action figures in Spain(probably)

-The history of the companies which formed PBP.

-The production of the PBP company and its production characteristics.

-Around  200-250  descriptions of figures(all the know PBP variants)  with 1200 to1500 detailed picts and comparison picts with its foreing dudes Wink

-Complet "check list" for collectors

-Catalog of images and descriptions of ALL of the known PBP items (included carded figures, shipps and related items HOPEFULLY)

-Catlog of images of the PBP/Poch adverts and Toy catalogs know to exist.

COSTS

The comprehensive catalog will take around MANY MANY pages!! so just the impression for such huge amount of page will be high, plus the fees for publishing it and the desing .However, would love to keep the costs for the regular guide under 100€ (maybe 125€) and the "Special Edition" with  extra material under the 200€.THIS ARE NOT THE FINAL PRICES , just orientative ones.

I have in mind just to print 150 copies for the regular book, and 50 for the "Special Edition"(with leather cover and extra material…) , BUT if the book don't gets enough interest, then i will print only a copy for collector's friend of mine at actual costs…

HOW TO PREORDER

Once i have written down the complete book(and taken picts of everything) i will biblishing the project on a "Crowdfunding page" looking for financial support and sponsors like: Web pages , online or fiscal Toy shops, forums etc…theirs logos, web pages, contact info and adverts of its products, will be included in the guide

If the crowdfunding project is successful , then the book will be designed and printed ready for the market Wink

BTW : the Book will be written  in English, with the gramatical help of a bilingual friend of mine Smile

For all of those who need to see "to believe " here you are the picts of the figures which will be described in the catalog.There is not spare figures beside on the Imperial troopers;), so you can realized how big this project is Wink

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0714PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0715PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0716PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0717PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0718PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0720PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0721PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0722PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0723PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0724PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0725PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0726PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0727PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0728PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0729PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0730PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0731PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0732PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0733PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0734PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0735 PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0736 PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0737PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0738PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0739PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0740PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0741PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0742PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0743PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0744PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0745

If you have any question , suggestion or info you want to add please, fell free to contact me  at:

PBPCatalogoRazonado@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Javi

Last edited by javiswspain on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 am

Let me be the first to congratulate  you on the officially announcement!

I literally cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!

Do not get stressed so much....I have the feeling this is getting huge and maybe will overstrenght you from time to time!

I am of course willing to help where I can, but I guess there is no need WinkVery Happy

All the best

Regards

Wolff

Last edited by wbobafett on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 am

Wow, I wish you all the best with this mammoth task Wink
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:45 am

I'll eagerly await being able to place a preorder. It will be in English? "The comprehensive catalog will take around 800 to 1000 pages" Shocked 
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks for your kind words !!

Wolff:I am sure i will need your help very often my friend geek 
Walkie:thanks for your support , this will be a mammoth task indeed!!doh 
James: my old friend!! it will be in english , don't worry cheers 

Uploaded some picts of my PBP/Poch collection
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 am

Congrats Buddy, i have a great deal of respect for anybody that wants to document their passion for others and themselves, i hope it works out fantastic for you, cheers
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Congratulations dear friend!! I want to have one!!!!!! cheers 

javiswspain wrote:
Hi All,

I have been collecting loose variants since 1999-2000(out of the forums)  and focused in loose PBP/Poch figures since 2008 or so...

Many of my good friends on the collecting world already knows, i am doing a book in which i will put ALL the info, i do have, about PBP/Poch loose figures.

For all of those who didn't known about my project, this is the official announcement:)

This will be a book created in collaboration with many PBP Spanish MOC collectors aswell the best Variant collectors in the world(you know who you are guys Wink)

This thread will be update with the info available at the moment.

This is an HUGE project and it will take long time, so please , be patient guys Wink

ABOUT THIS BOOK.

This visual guide is dedicated to the made in Spain Star Wars vintage loose figures.
The guide is a compilation of all the figures that have been found by the autor and collectors friends so far.All of this figures and its complements comes  from childhood collections off non collectors people  here, in Spain.The figures showed in this book are examples of the figures that we have found many many times during the whole research.

We will cover all the caracters and its variants but we dont get in to discussion about its exclusiveness. The book will be an other tool for the collector, once you have read all these pages you will be able to decide for yourself,comparing the examples showing in this book with your own exmaples in your collection, if you want.

Although many of this PBP´s are well known by the collector´s comunity as real Spanish and exclusive variants, many of them, are still in research and will need confirmation...

CONTENTS.

-The history of the action figures in Spain(probably)

-The history of the companies which formed PBP.

-The production of the PBP company and its production characteristics.

-Around  200-250  descriptions of figures(all the know PBP variants)  with 1200 to1500 detailed picts and comparison picts with its foreing dudes Wink

-Complet "check list" for collectors

-Catalog of images and descriptions of ALL of the known PBP items (included carded figures, shipps and related items HOPEFULLY)

-Catlog of images of the PBP/Poch adverts and Toy catalogs know to exist.

COSTS

The comprehensive catalog will take around 800 to 1000 pages!! so just the impression for such huge amount of page will be high, plus the fees for publishing it and the desing .However, would love to keep the costs for the regular guide under 100€ (maybe 125€) and the "Special Edition" with  extra material under the 200€.THIS ARE NOT THE FINAL PRICES , just orientative ones.

I have in mind just to print 150 copies for the regular book, and 50 for the "Special Edition"(with leather cover and extra material…) , BUT if the book don't gets enough interest, then i will print only a copy for collector's friend of mine at actual costs…

HOW TO PREORDER

Once i have written down the complete book(and taken picts of everything) i will biblishing the project on a "Crowdfunding page" looking for financial support and sponsors like: Web pages , online or fiscal Toy shops, forums etc…theirs logos, web pages, contact info and adverts of its products, will be included in the guide

If the crowdfunding project is successful , then the book will be designed and printed ready for the market Wink

BTW : the Book will be written  in English, with the gramatical help of a bilingual friend of mine Smile

For all of those who need to see "to believe " here you are the picts of the figures which will be described in the catalog.There is not spare figures beside on the Imperial troopers;), so you can realized how big this project is Wink

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0714PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0715PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0716PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0717PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0718PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0720PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0721PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0722PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0723PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0724PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0725PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0726PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0727PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0728PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0729PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0730PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0731PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0732PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0733PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0734PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0735 PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0736 PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0737PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0738PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0739PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0740PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0741PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0742PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0743PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0744PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread Img_0745

If you have any question , suggestion or info you want to add please, fell free to contact me  at:

PBPCatalogoRazonado@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Javi
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:22 pm

All my best wishes to you in the mammoth task of putting this together Javi :clap: 
This is one book that is very definitely needed within the collecting variant
community from us longtime guys right through to the newer collector's and beyond.

You have my full support and backing on this all the way and i can't wait to get a copy
however long it takes Cool 

Cheers, Lee
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Great initiative, Javi. Wish you all the best with the book Cool 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Unbelievable work Javi, and a subject much in need of a reference book, I will definately look forward to this! :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi Javi,

Realy looking forward to this great book ever since you have mentioned you were working on it.

I wish you all the strength and joy which you need to complete it.

Please let me know if I can help you one way or the other, my friend.

And off course sign me up for one autographed book. Very Happy

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:08 pm

It goes without saying, i'll take a copy off your hands as well Wink

Last edited by walkie on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ackbar100
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Coooollllll Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
This goal is a titanic task!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to order 1 deluxe copy for me.

You have my whole support.

Let me know if you need anything from me.

best
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasycollectables.es
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 pm

As well as Lee's Meccano guide this is a MUST HAVE book/guide for me!Cool  As most of you guys know, I'm also very passionate about the vintage Spanish produced figure variants (Poch/PBP).

No one has a greater knowledge regarding the loose Poch/PBP figures than you Javier, so of course you should be the person making this book/guide.  I really hope, that you can manage all the hard work in connection with finishing the project.

All though I consider my knowledge several levels below yours regarding the loose Poch/PBP figures, I'll gladly assist you with pics and knowledge to the best of my ability.

We have had our share of fights in the past, but I have always admired your knowledge, dedication & unlimited love to the Spanish line(s) of vintage produced SW figures.

Unfortunately I could only give you 1 "like" in this thread, but you deserve a million for this project imo.

All the best of luck to you and your project!!cheers 

Kenneth
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Wow, what an incredible project! I can't wait to see the final product! cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Sounds like a HUGE and daunting project! I can't imagine the time and work involved on something so grand!
I probably will be interested in a copy, but honestly, if you plan an E-Version, I would be all over that in a second!
Is an E-Version something you are considering?????

Good luck with it Javi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the Leia Bespin pictures and remarks! I spy with my little eye something cool in the sea of teaser figures! Wink

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 am

Awesome... cant wait to see it.
Put me down for 2 copies.
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:34 am

this is great news, and hope it all go`s well for you putting this together, have all ways been happy with the figures i get from you ,so will be very happy to see your knowledge go to print, again well done and good luck,:clap: 
Back to top Go down
javitc
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
javitc

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:33 am

Congratulations Javi cheers 
Sounds really good. What a great work. I cant wait to have one in my hands.
Anything you need, tell me.
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:21 am

Hey Javi,

awesome project! celebrate 

I can't wait to own a copy! :Drool: 

Cheers,
Patrick
Back to top Go down
llseeker
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:02 am

Hola Javi,

Count me in both for a deluxe copy and for any kind of support, but as has been already stated, my support will mainly be moral, cheering up and all that kind of stuff, because for pure knowledge we all turn towards you instead of the other way around...

Saludos mi amigo...

Carlos

Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am

Great project Javi.cheers 
Good luck in finishing this project. Count me also in for a copy.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 am

Good luck Javi on this massive project.  The book will be huge help for variant collectors.cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 pm

@aussieFortuna:i hope it works out fantastic for the collectors community too Wink

@thegame:I will need your help as a variant collector as well as PBP expert , many thanks for your support along the way ,See you  at my home this Saturday?? We have many PBP/Poch figures to comment and confirm Wink

@Lee_m:I will for sure discuss with you some Euro variants , I am lucky to count on you by my side, one of the "old school Variant collector" WOW! :opps: 

@Paul(Artoo_Detour):Thanks for your kind words, cheers my friend!

@Alex(General Kahn):I will do my best on this book,I would like to reach the level of your Luke Bespin "guide", but that´s a really  a hard task!!  doh

@Marco:My good friend,we have my things to discuss  on our Skype chat, i just need some more spare time on weekends, as always , we are in touch dude!Cheers

@Walkie:copy reserved ;)thanks !!

@ackbar100:thanks for your support my friend, and hope we can meet together again soon Wink

@Kenneth_B:an other of the "old school variant collector"i admire your collection, and your knowledge about PBP stuff, is great.We have many figures to discuss , thanks in advance for your help.Cheers  

@JesseVAder08:The book will take long , but with the help of others collectors i will for sure publish the Catalog.Thanks!

@psybertech:the Leia Bespin will be a great great section on the book, i love that variant in its spansih issue ,Cheers and thanks!!

@M4K3R1:Wow! two copies, sounds good ;)Thanks!!

@sw.1979:Thanks for your words dude, btw i can't recognize you as a buyer, do you have another nick on ebay or in the forums?  unsure  cheers!

@Javitc:Javi, the picts your provided me will serve very well for the PBP advert section of the book, however we have many more things to discuss , i will callphone  you soon , cheers for now!!

@pattejan:Patrick, you  already have a copy reserved , thanks!!

@Carlos A.:an other dinosaur on variant collecting, your collection must be amazing now a days!! i hope i can see some picts ,maybe , someday:study: study  Thanks for your kind words my old friend!!

@mike-skywalker:just WOW! a reference for me as a variant collector, i will need your help on the PBP/TRILOGO/EURO stuff , i really hope you can help me when you can , Many thanks!

@Commander Clint: i really hope the book will be a little help for collectors , thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 am

Hello Javi, GREAT project. You cant count on me for a copy.
Sorry I have been out of the site for a few months again.
It seems that 2013 is eating up all my private life.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next