The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very close to been unlocked guys as we are now at 93 members!

As soon as we hit 100 the super giant TIG raffle will go live Smile

This Raffle will work slightly different as we are going to put pictures of the different prizes up first so people can see what they could potentially win!

As per the TIG ethos the raffle will be complete free of charge to enter and all prizes will sent out at zero cost to the winner Smile

I also want to add that all active members will be able to enter!

The only requirement will be that you need to have a minimum of 30 posts by the date of the draw. Dont worry about this guys as once the draw is open for entry there will be a 4 week period before the live draw night so even the newest people to the forum will have loads of time to gain the required post count Wink
I thought i would give this heads up now as we have had a number of people sign up (which is fantastic) but have not yet posted. If you haven’t already you can post an introduction in the who’s who introduce yourself thread Click Here.

Cheers Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Prizes Sneak Preview Video moved to Vintage Chat Smile

Rob can you PM me the log in details for the TIG You Tube Channel so i can add this video buddy

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm

It is done Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 pm

I have added the TIG laser effect to the start of the video, update the first post and added it to the TIG You Channel Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

nobody seen the typo in sta wars
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah Ron saw it Jimmmy

Typo is now fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Never met this Ron chap, is he a member here? Wink

(Shhh keep an eye on him lads his hair gets in the way sometimes) Wink shhhh
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Never met this Ron chap, is he a member here? Wink

(Shhh keep an eye on him lads his hair gets in the way sometimes) Wink shhhh

Dam my typos are bad!!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

i though you got that hair cut by now jaybacca ,lol
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Hes had a trim

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! 2285
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 pm

I WANT THAT SIGNED TRI R2!!!!!!

:Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 am

The Admiral wrote:
Hes had a trim

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! 2285

Cheeky git i have had my hair cut now!! lol

coachk28 wrote:
I WANT THAT SIGNED TRI R2!!!!!!

:Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

I thought you might be sniffing around that one Coach!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 am

Get in the queue Coach lol

Yeh your trim does look better m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 am

Love the Emperor ET in your avatar Rob!!!!

ELLLLIIIOOOOOT!!!! PHHHHHOOOONE HOME!!!

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
:abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted:
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am

Haha yeh that needs changed lol i knew someone would say it looks like that
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:05 am

No need to change it!!!

It looks cool!!!!

Just poking fun at you a little!!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 am

Too Late!!! hah

Think Ackbar needs a caption ... "Theres something behind me isnt there?"
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

that was a realy cool intro video.that signed trilogo r2d2 is sweet.sign me up for the raffle,let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Great vid for the give away!
Back to top Go down
http://wattosjunkshop.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Cheers Lads Smile

That was actually only my second time i have cut a video!

Obviously big props goes to Rob for the graphic effects Smile

Did anyone recognise which version of imperial march was used?

Jay
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:06 pm

I did. Metallica.
Back to top Go down
http://wattosjunkshop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Giveaway Raffle! Prizes Sneak Preview!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1