The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 am

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live!!!
Enter Here!

This raffle is open to all active forum members!!! As per the TIG ethos this raffle is complete free of charge to enter and all prizes will sent out at zero cost to the winners regardless of your location Smile

Entry Requirements!

Reply to this thread with

"In it to win it!"
to enter your name into the draw!!

The only main requirement will be that you need to have a minimum of 30 posts by the date of the draw. Don't worry about this guys as there will be a minimum 4 week period before the live draw night so even the newest people to the forum will have loads of time to gain the required post count Wink

However if a user has signed up in the 14 day period before the live draw they only need a post count of 15 and if we have any users sign up 72 hours before the draw then they only need a post count of 5 Smile

We have had a number of people sign up (which is fantastic) that have not yet posted so if you haven’t already you can post an introduction in the who’s who introduce yourself thread Click Here and there are tons of different discussions, limelights and threads to get involved in!!

These are the prizes up for Grabs!!!

Prize 1 - Palitoy ROTJ Rebel Commando MOC 65 back with Tri Logo Bubble!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Rotj_r10

Prize 2 - Tri Logo R2-D2 Sensor scope MOC Singed by Kenny Baker himself!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Tri_lo11

Prize 3 - Kenner ROTJ Gamorrean Guard MOC!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! ROTJGamGuardMOC

Prize 4 - Kenner ROTJ Klaatu Skiff Guard MOC 77 Back!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Rotj_k10

Prize 5 - 100% Original Boba Fett Art Work by Josh T!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Fettfi10

Prize 6 - 100% Original Leia Art Work by Josh T!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Leia1-1

Prize 7 - MIB ESB Radar Laser Cannon!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! ESBRadarLaserCannonMIBPic1

Prize 8 - ROTJ Vintage Ben Hooper Wicket Costume!
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Dsc00613

Prize 9 -Lando Bespin 100% Original and Complete White teeth Variant No COO and a Klaatu Skiff 100% Original and Complete No COO
The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! DCAM0451

Prize 10 - Klaatu Cut Card and 5 Pez dispensers!

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Klaatucutcardand5pez

Good Luck Lads! and may the force be with ya!

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 am

In it to win it Very Happy That Gam guard looks like a MIM version with shorter ledy axe as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 am

There are 10 Prizes up for grabs lads which means we will have 10 Winners this time making your odds of landing something very high!! Smile

Just to add this Raffle is open to all active TIG members including Admin, Moderators, TIG Developers and standard users!!! Guests will need to register and reach the required / relevant post count by the date of the draw (approx 4 weeks) to enter the raffle Smile

In it to win it!

Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 am

In it to win it!

And best of luck to everyone. Nice one, Jay Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:44 am

In it to win it

Good luck guys cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 am

In it to win it!!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 am

In it to win it!! Those prizes are hot, hot, HOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 am

The Launch Video has been added to the first post and should be viewable in a few minutes time Smile

Its also been added to the TIG You Tube Channel located here - https://www.youtube.com/user/imperialgunneryforum

If your on You Tube and can leave a comment and rating that would be great Smile

Jay

Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 am

In it to win it.
Cool, good luck y'all.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: inittowinit?   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 am

In it to win it!

(no witty remarks at this time)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 am

"In it to win it!"

I hope I don't win the ewok baby grow LOL
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 am

In it to win it.

Good luck everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 am

in it to win it.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 pm

In it to win it
Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm

In it to win it.

:bom:
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 pm

"In it to win it!"

Also, good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 pm

In it to win it Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 pm

IN IT TO WIN IT! Thanks again Jay and good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 pm

In it to win it!

Good Luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 pm

"In it to win it!"

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm

In it to win it!!!!

The Rebel Commando looks cool!
Back to top Go down
Peter
New User
New User
Peter

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm

"In it to win it!"

Good Luck everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm in it to win it!

It'll be fun. Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 am

IN IT TO WIN IT jawdrop
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Best Vintage give away haul EVER award goes to the Giant TIG Raffle!!

I am in it to win it yes please !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!   The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Free Super Giant TIG Vintage Starwars Raffle is Now live - Enter Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next