The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Empty
PostSubject: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:37 am

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread!

These are the prizes up for Grabs!!!

Prize 1 - Palitoy ROTJ Rebel Commando MOC 65 back with Tri Logo Bubble!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Rotj_r10

Prize 2 - Tri Logo R2-D2 Sensor scope MOC Singed by Kenny Baker himself!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Tri_lo11

Prize 3 - Kenner ROTJ Gamorrean Guard MOC!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) ROTJGamGuardMOC

Prize 4 - Kenner ROTJ Klaatu Skiff Guard MOC 77 Back!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Rotj_k10

Prize 5 - 100% Original Boba Fett Art Work by Josh T!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Fettfi10

Prize 6 - 100% Original Leia Art Work by Josh T!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Leia1-1

Prize 7 - MIB ESB Radar Laser Cannon!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) ESBRadarLaserCannonMIBPic1

Prize 8 - ROTJ Vintage Ben Hooper Wicket Costume!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Dsc00613

Prize 9 -Lando Bespin 100% Original and Complete White teeth Variant No COO and a Klaatu Skiff 100% Original and Complete No COO
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) DCAM0451

Prize 10 - Klaatu Cut Card and 5 Pez dispensers!

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Klaatucutcardand5pez

Good Luck Lads! and may the force be with ya!

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:46 am

How the raffle will work!

As you can see there are 10 prizes up for grabs which will mean 10 individual Winners!!!

Each Winner will be announced in this thread separately as we draw each prize Smile

The first prize drawn will be prize 10 once the winners name has been picked out of the hat the photo details will be uploaded to this thread Smile Then the next prize i.e prize 9 will be drawn followed by the photo results placed on the thread and so on Smile

Live results will start to be announced from 9pm GMT tonight and we hope to have all the results announce by 11pm so it will make for an exciting 2 hours on the site Smile

If you see your name announced as a winner you just need to PM me your postal details and we will make arrangements for your prize to be sent out Smile

Good Luck Everybody Smile

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:07 am

The Following Users will be entered into the Super Giant TIG Raffle!!

Just 5 hours now to the first winner been announced Smile

1,Deepmachine
2,aussiejames
3,jaymassive619
4,BatintheBelfry
5,Del
6,coachk28
7,cejay
8,Tank1252
9,Hyver
10,Craig T
11,DarthStanley
12,vintageSWfan
13,Lee_m
14,Capetown
15,shawn_k
16,burnsy
17,Chris_J
18,Darthberizing
19,BILLIAM666
20,DarthGanja
21,Plantman
22,Joe_O
23,Stargeezer
24,The Admiral
25,Adam Burges
26,jimmymindtricks
27,joetxtek
28,wbobafett
29,ctscanman68
30,Darth Father
31,jedi_rebel
32,sacko
33,Roussimoff
34,javiswspain
35,Darth Kaze
36,Ronniebiggs
37,Idefix13
38,Geordie
39, hothtony
40, JediTray
41, Beanie (Qualified on 15 posts rule)
42, hothrebel (Qualified on 15 posts rule)
43, spoons
44, merlin
45, Artoo_Detour

Guys feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread Smile

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:10 am

I *really* hope to win one of Josh's artworks, those things are fantastic, whoever gets anything in this raffle is going to be seriously happy to be honest, its a great competition and the prizes are awesome.

Good luck everyone... Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:21 am

I'll second that. BIG thanks to all who have been involved in this prize draw. Some seriously great prizes here and such a good gesture to the community Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:29 pm

The Hat Strikes Back!

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) The_ha10

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:38 pm

this is far more exciting than the national lottery Smile

did you remove that hat from its card back jay or buy it loose The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Icon_wink

Andy
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Exciting, the draw is coming closer and closer...

Fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm

You need a new hat Jay, think we need to chip in to buy you a Stormtrooper helmet lol
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Stormie Smiley :nailbiting: drinking :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Joe_O wrote:
You need a new hat Jay, think we need to chip in to buy you a Stormtrooper helmet lol

Aint that the truth! LOL

The winner of Prize 10 will be announce in just over half an hour Smile

Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Fresh can of coffee on the way, and ready for the entertainment. Good luck everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Prize 10 - Klaatu Cut Card and 5 Pez dispensers!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Klaatucutcardand5pez

Goes to ..................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Prize10

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:01 pm

This is like waiting for the results on Election night only more interesting and far more exciting lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Goodluck everyone!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Prize 9 -Lando Bespin 100% Original and Complete White teeth Variant No COO and a Klaatu Skiff 100% Original and Complete No COO
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) DCAM0451

Goes to......................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Prize9

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Congrats to Joe and Artoo_ Detour!!!

I know Joe will be happy with the Klaatu Cut card!!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Omg Merlin! I missed the first one and just saw "Joe" mentioned - thought I had won something then !

Awesome I am excited and we are far from over yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Omg Merlin! I missed the first one and just saw "Joe" mentioned - thought I had won something then !

Awesome I am excited and we are far from over yet Laughing

lol! lol! lol! .....That´s Joe from Texas!!! ...I´m happy for him!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm

To be fair, considering the amount of prizes and entries there is a good chance to win !

*Fingers crossed* Well done also to Joe and Mr Anagram Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Cool!! that's so awesome!!!!!!

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) Useit10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:27 pm

damn...the loose ones are gone.... Sad

CONGRATS to the winners Smile

Wolff
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Woohoo it's started! Congrats to the winners already and good luck to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:29 pm

little late to tha party. good luck erbody. i'm drinking a lucky dos equis drinking

Last edited by DarthGanja on Sat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next