The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Empty
PostSubject: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 am

Hi im looking for any loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site Smile

One of the main requirements is that you need to have the ablility to capture high quality macro shots on your camera.

If anyone can help out in any way that would be great!

We need pictures taken of the following items -

Other Weapons -

Rancor Keeper Vibroblade Original

Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick Original

Other Accessories -

Yoda's Cane Original (All Variants needed)

Yoda's Snake's (All Variants and any REPRO's)

Yoda's Belt (All Variants)

Logray's Shaman Pouch

Teebo's Ewok Battle Horn

Lumat's Ewok Quiver (Painted)

Warok's Ewok Quiver (Not Painted)

Capes and Cloaks -

Princess Leia Organa Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Princess Leia Bespin Gown Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Ben Kenobi Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Darth Vader Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Tusken Raider (Sand People) Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Lando Calrissian Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth Vinyl Cape Original and REPRO

Jawa Vinyl Cape's Original and REPRO

Jawa Cloth Cape's (All Variants)

Luke Jedi Knight Cloth Cape's More Variants Needed

Pruneface Cloth Cape Original

Lando Calrissian (General) Cloth Cape Original

4-LOM Cloak

Bib Fortuna Cloak

Yoda Cloak (All Variants)

Squidhead Cloak and Skirt Original

Klaatu Skirt

Princess Leia Battle Poncho

Luke Skywalker Battle Poncho

Han Solo Trench Coat

Ugnaught Apron
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 am

I can help with the following!

How do you want the pictures taken????

Jawa Cloth Cape's (Dark Stitch???)
Klaatu Skirt
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 am

coachk28 wrote:
I can help with the following!

How do you want the pictures taken????

Jawa Cloth Cape's (Dark Stitch???)
Klaatu Skirt

Nice one Coach

You need to take the pictures on a white background 9use printer paper if needed) with full macro setting to capture as much detail as possible and ensure the finished results are fully in focus.

Check the pictures on the TIG Site to get an idea Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 am

Ill cover:

Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick Original
Princess Leia Bespin Gown Vinyl Cape Original
Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth Vinyl Cape Original
Pruneface Cloth Cape Original

Ill start on those tomorrow Jay, one more nightshift to do
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am

Full Macro?

How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am

coachk28 wrote:
Full Macro?

How do I do that?

Post your camera model here and we can tell you the best setting to use for weapon pics.

Depending on the model it can be called advance macro, super macro, full macro etc.

Also its worth getting your white balance, ISO all set right as well Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am

I have macro and super macro on mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 am

The Admiral wrote:
I have macro and super macro on mine Smile

Yeah its called super macro on mine thats the one you need to use to capture the detail properly Smile

What camera did you end up getting rob?
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:03 am

I bought the Olympus X43, 14 MegaPixel Smile I luv it!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:37 am

Here are some pictures i took today for the site Smile

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Tt_pal10

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Tt_pal11

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Tt_pal12
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 am

Hmm yeah, I'm sure I promised to help out with this a wee while ago. Oops. Will see if I can help out with something over the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:48 am

BatintheBelfry wrote:
Hmm yeah, I'm sure I promised to help out with this a wee while ago. Oops. Will see if I can help out with something over the next week or two.

Nice one Alex your pic taking skills are second to none so it would be great if you could pick some up Smile

Also the cape section is gonna be a right twat to do as it will require the best of the best photo skills if anyone is up for the challenge!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Ill see what the Leia Bespin cape comes out like Jay, if looking good ill see what other capes i have lying around
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Ill check when I get home today and get back to you ASAP!!!

I should be able to start these today!!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I think I have some confirmed repros in my set of weapons. I would be glad to donate them to the cause if need be! Smile

Of course, someone would have to replace them with the real ones then. lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Ok.... I have a Sony Cybershot 12.1 Megapixel Camera.

Help me out with the settings so I can take some pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 am

Hehe worth a try Chris eh Wink

Not having one of those Coach try a macro shot and see what the quality comes out like, you will have to be very still as itll blur with any movement, when your settled and ready for the shot press the button lighly and hold it there, you should see the camera trying to focus on whats in front of it, when it settles press the button down the remainder of the way to finish the shot. I have a tripod for mine but try putting it on something solid and do a few test shots and upload to pc to see quality, the Cybershots usually take a very good photo anyway ... then go from there Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: taking camera pic's   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 am

yeah that's what i do to.i have a cannon camera and i also put it on macro,it get's those close up pic's real clear.it's perfect for getting a clear pic of a ledy weapon and being able to catch the little ledy mark on film like those little letter mark's on the weapon's.dan
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 am

That should be an easy list for us all to get thru, lets get those photos sorted lads, just pm Jay which you have done and sort out sending them to him and we can cross them out from this list, i think there are some Ledy needed too Jay?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:21 pm

here is my collection of the harder to find variant's of the imperial blaster's.it took me year's of collecting this version gun to come up with these and$$$$.i beleive i have two version's of the gun's that are not yet on the tig list. let me know if you want more close up pick's of the two variant's i listed as unidentifiable.i have one gun that look's every way as a v7,thin no dent oval bump under side clip but is translucent green like an early bird gun first edition.also i have one that is the same mold as a v8 PBP but is a green version,like a ledy jedi knight gun.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi13Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi14Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi15Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi16Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi17
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
here is my collection of the harder to find variant's of the imperial blaster's.it took me year's of collecting this version gun to come up with these and$$$$.i beleive i have two version's of the gun's that are not yet on the tig list. let me know if you want more close up pick's of the two variant's i listed as unidentifiable.i have one gun that look's every way as a v7,thin no dent oval bump under side clip but is translucent green like an early bird gun first edition.also i have one that is the same mold as a v8 PBP but is a green version,like a ledy jedi knight gun.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi13Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi14Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi15Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi16Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Imperi17

Nice one Dan can you get some individual close up pictures with a macro setting of the ones that need adding buddy?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 pm

i have to figure out the best way,mabey shine a flashlight on it to show it's translucence.i'll have to have my brother help out with shining the light on them while i shoot the pic's.i'll probably get them up tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 pm

here are some close up pic's.i wish i had a bigger flashlite& fresh batteries,the light is pretty dull but still shines through my v7 translucent variant.i'll probably have to redue these later when i get some new d batteries for my big flashlight,then i'll really be able to show off it's translucence better.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Mold_v11Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Mold_v10here are some pic's of my green PBP variant mold v8.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Green_13Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Green_12Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Green_11Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Green_10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 am

here are the pic's of the two imperial blaster's that i beleive are not on the list. let me know what you guy's think.the first imperial blaster variant is the same mold as the blue PBP variant mold v8.the difference is that it is solid green.the second imperial blaster is the same as a mold V7 solid green/blue.the difference is that it is 100% translucent.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p10Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p11Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p12Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p13Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p14Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p15these are the pic's of the translucent green/blue v7 mold.Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p16Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) Gren_p17
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 am

Nice top toys luke jedi gun, i've got the sabre as well and the other figures weapons. Do you want me to help out with any bits? I have most foreign figures complete and can take pics in macro also.

I can also make a sub-section for bootleg weapons if you like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next