The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 am

Adam Burges wrote:
Nice top toys luke jedi gun, i've got the sabre as well and the other figures weapons. Do you want me to help out with any bits? I have most foreign figures complete and can take pics in macro also.

I can also make a sub-section for bootleg weapons if you like?

I LIKE THAT ADAM!!!!

I also have the Top Toys saber.....it has to be on the site already (I made a foto for Jay).

But I would love an Uzay and hungarian guide......

JAY......dont be stupid....tell him he HAS to!

One thing again:
JAY....link your Refernce site here on Top of the Forum (like the Ledy guide). SOME members here still dont know.....i.e. see YPS thread...the rifle is in the guide!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 am

Adam Burges wrote:
Nice top toys luke jedi gun, i've got the sabre as well and the other figures weapons. Do you want me to help out with any bits? I have most foreign figures complete and can take pics in macro also.

I can also make a sub-section for bootleg weapons if you like?

That would be awesome Adam!!

A lot of people have sent me pictures that im adding on Mon / Tues but anything you can add is great as im looking for macro shots white background Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 am

Im only concerned about the fakers on that......but I needed such a guide since YEARS!!!

So go for it Adam and JAY

PS: I can help out with a few....but Im pretty sure Adam has them all!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Adam Burges
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Adam Burges

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Well like I said earlier your Tie fighter pilot weapon is superb, I reckon you should do that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)   Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling on loose collectors to help with the Main TIG Weapon and Accessory Refrence Site :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2