The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

YES
Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_vote_lcap100%Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
NO
Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_vote_lcap0%Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? Empty
PostSubject: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 am

Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section added to the Main TIG Site? ( www.imperialgunnery.com )

If this section was created it would allow us to cover REPRO items like AT-AT Chin Gun's Millenium Falcon Training Ball, Speederbike Flaps, Y-Wing Bomb etc etc

Of course this would only be possible to do if people muck in with pictures and descriptions Smile

Jay

Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 am

Sounds like a great idea to me Jay. I think enough people collect vehicles that it would be worth while to know what to look for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 am

Andy is even talking about Speeder bike flaps now, has it got that bad ? Sad

Think its a great idea, lots of paper items get repro'd as well and inserts !
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

I voted yes, just based on what you stated above Jay.

I think it would be an overall benefit to the community.
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Lots of paper items get repro'd as well and inserts !

I'll gladly help with those.

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Capetown wrote:
Joe_O wrote:
Lots of paper items get repro'd as well and inserts !

I'll gladly help with those.

Awesome stuff Emiel!

There quite a lot to cover but i think if enough of us work together it can be done Smile

I see the vote is a pretty strong yes at the moment its still got a few days to run though so every has the chance to cast thiers.

Cheers Jay

Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Joe_O wrote:

Unfortunately, it has. You can pick up a complete speeder bike for about the price of those parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Would be a good way to go as repro is getting hard to spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Joe_O wrote:

Unfortunately, it has. You can pick up a complete speeder bike for about the price of those parts.

That site is pure horror!!

I vote YES.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Jay,

I have a repro cloud city playset you can have,its so bad though i don't think it would fool anybody! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

After the discussion on the MF trining ball, I think it would be great to add a miscellaneous section to the main site. The way its going with the makers of these repros, its going to be pretty hard to tell the difference soon of whats real or whats fake. Look at the weapons that are popping up, those are getting closer each time.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 am

I think it's a great idea.Over time it will have plenty of useful info that vintage collector's would appreciate.
It seem's nowaday's the scammer's are makeing everything repro. whack whack
Dan.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 am

I see this as an essential extension of the main site.
Angry SW
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 am

Well its seems this poll ios pretty conclusive!!

Hopefully people can chime in on this thread and we can build a list of the things that needs to be covered Smile

Ill kick the list off -

REPRO Y-Wing Bomb
REPRO AT AT Chin Guns
REPRO Millenium Falcon Training Ball

Theres loads of others im just struggling to think at the mo!

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 am

Repro Snowspeeder Harpoon + block
Repro AT-ST top gun?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:25 am

Y-wing top gun, front guns
AT-AT bulb cover
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Y-wing top gun, front guns
AT-AT bulb cover

Nice one AJ

Anyone else got any to add im pretty sure its gonna be a long list in the end lol

Cheers Jay

Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:25 pm

A Totally Excellent Idea Jay,

I can't believe the site that Shawn found for fuck sake... why can't these locusts leave our hobby alone Shocked

I have a Falcon Ball and arm still sealed in the baggie and both real and reproduction AT-AT Tusks, but apart from that I can't help any more as most of my ships are back home.

Could we also extend this to playset parts? For example the Dagobah training boxes that levitate, the fragile levers that move them. The Probedroid and even the Droid factoy parts. Does the trash monster have reproductions floating around? What about the Black head thingies that come which the imperial Transport.

It would be cool if you could show different versions of the real mc'coy too next to the reproduction shite. An example would be the drum for the Kenner Ewok Village. The Canadian version is completely grey as opposed to the USA version which is orange and grey. I actually thought the all grey version was a repro and was going to throw it away once I found the orange one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Im looking for as many pictures as possible to get this section under way if any one can help let me know.

Cheers Jay

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:16 am

Has anyone got any pictures or is able to help with trying to get this section off the ground?

Cheers Jay

PostSubject: Re: Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site?   Would people like to see a Miscellaneous REPRO Section on the Main TIG Site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1