The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

So invite your friends so I can win something next time guys ! ! lol!

Maybe I will win the Ledy draw!! Aharrrrr! pirat
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 am

Ahar!!! well done m8y The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 Icon_pirat

I love your draws Jay the suspence is torture - i was pissin myself readin like 90 posts or something from the guys waiting for you to do the draw and im thinking "how fucking long does it take to lift a piece of paper from a hat anyway ???" Dont ever change doing it this way its a scream!

Lol Joe
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 am

Well done JediTray.
Good stuff all round guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:18 am

The Admiral wrote:
Ahar!!! well done m8y The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 Icon_pirat

I love your draws Jay the suspence is torture - i was pissin myself readin like 90 posts or something from the guys waiting for you to do the draw and im thinking "how fucking long does it take to lift a piece of paper from a hat anyway ???" Dont ever change doing it this way its a scream!

Lol Joe

LOL Rob the turth of the matter is i i take all the pictures in real time i have to then transfer from my camera to my PC, open them in Photoshop to size and edit them, up load the to photobucket or the site then i can finally post! That probably accounts for the time delay. However i do plan it like that for the suspense and build up! Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 am

Congrats Tray!

Very nice figures there! Smile
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Congrats JT, well done fella.

Nice one for doing the raffle Jay cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

hi,i just registered and am a new member.i could'nt beleive it you reaally had a raffle for a free star wars figure.that is totally cool.can i get in on the action,i would like to be in the next raffle if you guy's have another one.let me know what's going on right now as far as participating in a raffle or function going on right now i would like to get involved,keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Basically just keep an eye out on this competition and event forum for any new happenings Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
hi,i just registered and am a new member.i could'nt beleive it you reaally had a raffle for a free star wars figure.that is totally cool.can i get in on the action,i would like to be in the next raffle if you guy's have another one.let me know what's going on right now as far as participating in a raffle or function going on right now i would like to get involved,keep in touch.

Hi Dan there will be a March Raffle where you will get the chance to win a vintage SW items keep an eye out for the thread in the coming weeks Smile

Also once we hit 100 members we are holding a Giant Raffle with multiple Vintage SW prizes up for grabs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4