The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Holy Schneike! I can't take it I tell you, I can't take it! Just think if "the new guy that never won anything" was the winner!
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~jeditray/
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm

JediTray wrote:
Holy Schneike! I can't take it I tell you, I can't take it! Just think if "the new guy that never won anything" was the winner!

That's what I felt when I won the last raffle!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Why can't the old guy who has never won anything win ?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Why can't the old guy who has never won anything win ?? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for thinking of me Joe. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Joe_O wrote:

I thought you were talking about my Chicago Cubs there for a second!!!

head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Damn, that was cold, coach. Very Happy

Trey, you think this is bad, you should've been here for the last drawing. That was torture.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh man Jay you time waster LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 pm

He loves to see us suffer.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Damn, that was cold, coach. Very Happy

Trey, you think this is bad, you should've been here for the last drawing. That was torture.

Cold????

I was bashing my own team!!!

I can't help it... I LOVE EM!!! But I'm a realist!!! They suck at times!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I know, JK. They can't help it they suck. Maybe they need to move to Boston.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 pm

And the Winner is ..................

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 DCAM0384

Well done buddy!

You have won the following figures -

Walrusman - Hong Kong 100% Complete with Original Blaster

Rebel Soldier - Made in China Raised Bar Complete with Original Blaster

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 DCAM0383
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I thought that I was the old guy? Maybe not THE old guy, but old nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

HOLY....

I....

WON! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Woo-freakin' hoo! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

congrates bro
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Congrats bud.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 pm

BOLLOCKS! Laughing

Congrats Tray! Nice going Jay, another super cool raffle, I am now going to drown my sorrows ... lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Speak of the devil!!!!

celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Well done JT!

PM me your postal addy and ill have your new figures shipped out to you completely free of charge buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Congrats Tray! Some nice looking figures you've won.

Thanks again Jay for the drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Congrats Tray! Some nice looking figures you've won.

Thanks again Jay for the drawing.

Tray Congrats Pal!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Congrats JT! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm

up yours lol! JK. Congrats JT Razz
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Damn just got in so missed all the fun.

Congrats Jedi_Tray Surprised

I got really excited when I read Jedi_... head bang
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

jedi_rebel wrote:
Damn just got in so missed all the fun.

Congrats Jedi_Tray Surprised

I got really excited when I read Jedi_... head bang

Dont worry bud there will be another Wink

Remember lads we are now only 18 members away (Need to reach 100) from unlocking the Super Giant TIG vintage Raffle where a number of cool vintage starwars prizes will be up for grabs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next