The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
i heard that the tilte februari blues was chosen becuase the price is a blue snag Cool

I like that idea!!!!!

Maybe since Feb is the second month of the year... it will be for 2 blue snags!!!

The winner gets both the dent and no dent in boot variations!!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 am

Count Me In!!!

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

coachk28 wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:
i heard that the tilte februari blues was chosen becuase the price is a blue snag Cool

I like that idea!!!!!

Maybe since Feb is the second month of the year... it will be for 2 blue snags!!!

No the prize isnt a Bluesnag lol!

However we now have 77 members so are only 23 sign ups away from the ginat super raffle that will have some sriously nice prizes up for grabs Wink

Keep the entries coming lads!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 am

What the heck...

Count me in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 am

Feel the love!!

Count me in - yes there really are two Joe_O's on the boards, its fine to put my name in the hat twice!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Feel the love!!

Count me in - yes there really are two Joe_O's on the boards, its fine to put my name in the hat twice!

such a LIAR

not even getting red.....biatch!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

My blues are over, count me in Cool
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey welcome back James Smile
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Count me in Jay!!!
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Count me in What a Face
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
coachk28 wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

I like that idea!!!!!

No the prize isnt a Bluesnag lol!

However we now have 77 members so are only 23 sign ups away from the ginat super raffle that will have some sriously nice prizes up for grabs Wink

Keep the entries coming lads!

So the prize is a Uzay BLUE Stars? That'll be awesome!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 pm

I heard it for both loose Bespin Guards!!!!! They're wearing blue!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 am

LOL

Only 5 days to go lads!

The is the Lily Ledy Comp on Sat 27th and this one on Sun 28th so its gonna be a fun weekend!!

Still time to get your entires in lads Smile

Cheers jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Draw locked and the following names are going into the hat soon Smile

Results later tonight Smile

The Admiral
Capetown
coachk28
BatintheBelfry
Vintage_City
DarthStanley
hansole
Chris_J
jimmymindtricks
DarthZilla71
Tank1252
Craig T
shawn_k
JediTray
Hyver
shoenix
Triolag
jedi_rebel
Joe_O
LordGanja
wbobafett
b4nth4
Ronniebiggs
RebelChris
aussiejames
BILLIAM666
burnsy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Very excite!!!!

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 Borat10
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm

The Entries are lined up!

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 DCAM0373

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 DCAM0372
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm

oooooo...the anticipation!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 pm

The prize is still a surprise correct???

Or have any rumors leaked??? Ill check RS!!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

In the Hat!

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 DCAM0380
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Joe_O wrote:

DITTO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Joe_O wrote:

DITTO!!!!!!

X 2.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

I've logged in 14 times tonight in the hope that I would see a winner Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Joe_O wrote:
I've logged in 14 times tonight in the hope that I would see a winner Laughing Laughing

LOL

Just about to pick the winner out the hat now lads!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Joe_O wrote:

At least he has a good excuse for the torture this time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next