The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! Empty
PostSubject: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 am

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!!

The February Blues Edition Wink

The Draw will be held at 9pm GMT on Sat 27th Feb!!

Entry requirements -

User must post "Count me in" on this thread

User must have achieved the rank of Imperial Imperial Recruit (15 posts) or above by the cut off time of 5pm UK time on Sat 27/02/10

As we are an international vintage forum the Mystery Raffle is available to all TIG members regardless of your location.

The lucky winner will have the item/items sent out to them completely free of charge Smile

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 am

Well just "Count Me In" then Jay Smile
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 am

Ahh go on the. Count me in! Surprised
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 am

Count Me In!!!
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:32 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Vintage_City
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Count me in   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 am

Count me in too please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 am

Count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

Count me in, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 am

count me in

Last edited by jimmymindtricks on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthZilla71
New User
New User
DarthZilla71

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Count Me In ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hstrial-MortarHeads.homestead.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:27 pm

"Count me in" man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm

13 Entries so far keep em coming lads Wink
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~jeditray/
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:01 am

do typos count?

c*nt me in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 am

Count me in too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Triolag
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Triolag

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 am

"Count me in"
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Count me in! :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Count me in! 🎅 Nice one!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

count the dude in.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

i heard that the tilte februari blues was chosen becuase the price is a blue snag Cool
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

count me in too Jay Wink
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 am

count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition  - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 3!!! - The February Blues Edition - Draw Closed - Winner Jedi_Tray!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next