The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 am

Welcome shabby. Good to have you here.

Quote :
Oh, and for those of you who recognize my nick.... yes, I'm that guy.

What guy? Dont reconize the nick, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

welcome Alexander & Shabby! Cool
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

G'day Alexander & Shabby. Welcome.
Enjoy your stay!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Hello   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 am

Name: Johnny
Single/Married: married to Sarah Monster
Residence: Colorado USA
Kids: 0
Pets: 2 Dogs
Collecting Focus: Vintage Star Wars
Character Focus: Anything Vintage

Collecting interest: Anything Vintage SW

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 am

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 JohnnyUnitas
you are not 32 Razz
Back to top Go down
Darin1138
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Darin1138

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 pm

New here, just saying help! Check out my new vintage site! link below!
Hope to be welcomed here

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Darin could you possibly explain why you were banned on RS ?

Old username perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Darin1138
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Darin1138

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Honestly I dont remember and it was with the user name Banky so it had to be YEARS ago. I promise you it wasnt ripping anyone off (cause I never sell or trade here anyway. I did do another account about a year ago and bought some Indiana jones stuff from a guy and he was happy with the deal).

However to anyone from RS or here, I tell you that what ever dumb thing I did, it was years ago and I am deeply sorry and would like to know how I can move on. It cant hunt me forever. I could have always just lied about who I was and took another name here but I want to move pasted whatever happened. It was YEARS ago, I am older now, reaching 40 and I just want to post, talk and chat about vintage Star Wars.

So, for whatever I did, i am deeply sorry and I will say it here, there or any place I need. I even use my real name for once, Darin, so I do not have to hide. I am sorry. I have been in good standings as a poster over at TheForceNet for almost 10 years with no problems. However there vintage forums is mixed with all collectors and it just isnt the same there.

I am deeply sorry
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 am

Welcome to TIG Johnny and Darin.

Darin, I've read all the stories on your past on RS (as Banky) and hope you are true to form. I know once you got a bad rep it sticks with you, as seen on RS. Not just you, but others on there that have done things that the collecting community wont forget, rightfully so. So heres to the new you and the old you stays far away and enjoy yourself. Are you banned on RS under the user name of IndianaJr now or did Shane mistake them for you?
Back to top Go down
Darin1138
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Darin1138

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Yea I was IndianaJr, honestly i didnt even remember being banned and just made a new account hoping to find some Indiana Jones or He-man stuff for my son. But yes I was banky but the new account wasn't to fool anyone (if so I wouldnt have linked to my site and said I did it years ago also, I wasn't trying to hide). I was told yesterday that i was banned for being annoying, so I hope im not annoying anymore
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 pm

The reason why I asked was in that one thread, Shane said bye-bye at the end of his post before he locked it and was wondering.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 am

I've made a couple posts now, but I figured it was time to make a formal hello. I'm a Canadian, but try not to hold that against me. Wink I've been slowly dabbling in Canadian carded figures, starting with ROTJ ones of course due to their affordability. I'm also a Vaderholic, collecting just about any Vader item I can get my hands on -- mostly modern stuff so far, but I'm starting to look to vintage stuff as my interests mature like a fine wine.

Anyway, this seems to be a great forum, I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing a little too.
Jesse
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 am

Hi Jesse

welcome to TIG , I'm Danish and no one have hold it against me, so i think that you are safe here Very Happy

We always welcome limelights if you wanna show shome pictures.

Soren
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:10 pm

welcome to TIG Johnny,Darin & Jesse! Cool
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:09 am

Name: David Boston
Single/Married: Single
Residence: Auckland, New Zealand
Kids: No
Pets: No
Collecting Focus: Toltoys
Character Focus: Nothing specific
Collecting interest/Looking For : Toltoys, New Zealand/Australia exclusives, Lili Ledy 12"Vintage Boxed

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:50 am

welcome Hi David. Yet another Kiwi on board Smile . I have one solitary NZ Toltoys item. We would love to see some pictures of your collection.
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:07 am

hey aussiejames, sadly a lot of it is in storage, but I keep a lot at easy access so I can check up on it or whatever. I saw a cool Australian site the other day on toltoys items has a bunch of star wars toltoys posts on it with pictures attached, all very cool, mostly talking about the jedi cards, but some esb mailaway shots & toltoys "specials"offer boxes.

I missed the social media thing for many years and places like this board. Just wasn't my thing until recently. Surprised in a way I guess that vintage collectables are still going so strong. hehe. I posted a few pics of my foreign to USA collection many years ago on a site called toys r gus, I think the name changed now? Star Wars archive or something similar.

I used to have lots of ledy, top toys, glasslite, PBP, etc to sold though over the years, now reduced to chasing the Ledy 12" line boxed, slowly upgrading my loosies to boxed and any toltoys that I don't have ( or sometimes do have) mainly interested in the toltoys variants, There are a lot of New Zealand toltoys variants thats The aussies don't know about (or care about I suspect) hehehe

My toltoys collection is fairly extensive, I go in for quirky items a lot to. Is it worth assembling a list or something to compare notes with others??

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:18 am

starwarsrarities wrote:

My toltoys collection is fairly extensive, I go in for quirky items a lot to. Is it worth assembling a list or something to compare notes with others??

for sure. Paul_Naylor may have lots of notes to compare with you.
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:29 am

sure ok I can't find him in member list under that name, I think I have bought off/traded with him in past, tell him to give me a yell, I have tons of toltoys trade material for stuff I don't have (duplicate items, cardbacks, etc) or we can just compare notes on our cool toltoys stuff hehe
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:05 am

Ahh he's changed his name!! It's SWTT. Duplicate cardbacks could always come my way Wink
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:09 am

Welcome David, enjoy the site.
Good to have another member from the cool side of the planet!

btw...got any spare Toltoys VC Jawas?!!
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:39 am

aussiejames wrote:
Ahh he's changed his name!! It's SWTT. Duplicate cardbacks could always come my way Wink

OK cool, haha - if you can offer toltoys cardbacks in trade then sure Smile
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:44 am

Tank1252 wrote:
Welcome David, enjoy the site.
Good to have another member from the cool side of the planet!

btw...got any spare Toltoys VC Jawas?!!

Hi Tank, thanks will do.

Got a a couple of spares with the cloth capes (still with the mold style dots on legs) only have one vc jawa for my own collection Sad been trying to convince my friend to sell me back the one he got off me in the 90's but hes not having a bar of it Sad hehe - I usually don't "sell" any of my toltoys items only trades for other toltoys or against boxed ledy 12" vintage but I think I long overdue stocktake of my collection must be due soon.....
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:08 am

David if you have any info/pictures about ESB New Zealand MOCs : "On the back of the card there is no UPC code nor any Kenner POP. Instead there is reference to NZ Toltoys." that would be a cool thread.
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:55 am

aussiejames wrote:
David if you have any info/pictures about ESB New Zealand MOCs : "On the back of the card there is no UPC code nor any Kenner POP. Instead there is reference to NZ Toltoys." that would be a cool thread.

I bought 2x ESB cardbacks off a collector in Christchurch a few years back, they have since been featured on the net here & there, in various stories. I'll have a go at getting the photos to load up, hope I am using the image loader/link tools properly.

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 Nz48-b12

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 Nz48-b13

New Zealand exclusive 48 back ESB cards - enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next