The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 am

welcome to TIG Ben, some fantastic customs their mate, congrats  :clap:
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Well it's been awhile since I checked this post so many new people, first of welcome Roddy, Jeff, Doc Ball, John, Jad , Brendon and Brian and John-Boy,Mary Ellen,Ben,Elizabeth and the rest of the Waltons hope I didn't miss anyone lol.

BTW Roddy are you a Loki fan by chance, if so I will have to introduce you to my friend Dawn Smile my first thought when I seen the avitar was it was her joining, til I seen where you are from. She has an awsome Loki costume as well as an Anikan one and to be honest could stand in for Loki she looks so dead on.

Here is a photo of her in costume she is on the left, I keep trying to get her to join here but she is not a collector of SW I keep telling her so what women who can figure them out Smile
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 Da1_zpsaaf1b884
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:40 am

hello all it is jason have not been here for ages so i just thought i would say hello to all my old friends again  Razz 
how are you all hope you are all well be good to chat again to you crazy lot LOL
be good .
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:44 am

It's great to 'see' so many new faces here, and OLD (how are you Jason?)
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:24 am

i am good james  Very Happy  nice to see you again mate see you still collecting  Wink 

i started to build stormtrooper armor nearly done that looks cool

now i just got myself another project to do a life size r2d2 got the boddy and head off ebay they need a lot of work
and i got the 3 legs to arrive yet not sure what i have missing until the legs arrive because he is throwing in some resin detailed parts for me so can't wait to get started on it .

so what you collecting now mate ?
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 am

Welcome back Jason. Very Happy  Good luck on the R2. After seeing the life size remote control R2's in person at C6, they are most impressive. :clap: 
Back to top Go down
scorpionumber9
New User
New User
scorpionumber9

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 am

Hello everyone, Ive been collecting for a number of years , My name is Tom from Wirral Im 37 into the usual geeky stuff . I am trying to complete a loose collection of vintage star wars figures without having to sell one of my kids. At the moment im looking for a left arm for a vintage EV 9v9... if anyone is selling please get in touch. Anyway its a pleasure to be amongst such esteemed company. Thanks for letting me be part of this thing!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Hey Tom, I'm from the Wirral mate  cheers

Welcome to TIG  welcome

Cheers Andy  Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Dirtpigs
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey, everyone, I have been a member here for a while and finally made a post. My name is Tom, been collecting Star Wars and everything to go with it for years. I love to build diaramas as I have just always liked to see the figures in the scenes they were made for. I am looking for a bunch of stuff to add to extra scenes and such, Complete working Sandcrawler, Leias Brush and Comb, Luke's grappling hook, a 12" Ben, a couple Trash compactor monsters, Ewok Battle wagon and any figure that would be part of armies, snowtroopers, stormtroopers, rebel Commandos, ewoks,Imprial gunners, I could go on, yet, I figure everyone gets the point. If you have anything let me know and hopefully something can be worked out. I also have tons of stuff that we might be able to trade as well.

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Ben, Scorpionumber9 and Dirtpigs welcome to TIG  welcome 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 pm

welcome to TIG Ben, Scorpionumber9 and Dirtpigs

MOD EDIT: Continued topic created here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181-who-s-who-introduce-yourself-here

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40