The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Welcome aboard Mike, Brian, and KC! welcome Get into chat sometime when you have some time to kill. great way to get to know everyone and have some crazy ass conversations with everyone.

Cheers!

Dallas
Back to top Go down
Graham_Marshall
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi All,

I've finally got my ass in gear and joined the boards. I've been a member of RS and Starwars Forum for many years. From what & who I have seen here it looks like the place to be Very Happy

I've been (activley) collecting for 12 years and have pretty much reached all of my collecting goals. Thank God 'cos the price of items nowerdays and the fact that my first child is due in May means that collecting toys would be a no no.

Any how, I will post a lime light of my collection one day but here is what I have.

Full set of Kenner debut header cards including photo variations for all SW , ESB and first 17 ROTJ figures. Loose set with the odd variation thrown in for good measure. All the mail in offers with labeled boxes. Early bird set and mailer, Jedi catalogue pack. Jedi Photo variant figures, Luke gunner Vader, pointing etc. And a few MIB boxed ships and creatures.

There are still plenty of items I would like but I'm here for the fun of it all! And you can swear here too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 pm

welcome LJ,Mike,Brian,KC & Graham! Cool
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 am

Hi Graham, all the best for the impending padawan. It does NOT have to be the end of collecting, it becomes the start of a toy investment for your child Razz
You will get a warning before a ban if you swear ( without a good picture Razz )
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 Ms20Bouncy2020Bouncy
Back to top Go down
mikeyu81
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
mikeyu81

PostSubject: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm

My names mike just got back in to collecting after about 16 years. I sold all me figures years ago because i had holes in my trainers (haha) always regretted it and vowed one day to get them all back. Its good to be hear and im sure i will be picking some of your brains soon.

Name: Mike
Single/Married: Single
Residence: North West, England
Kids: None
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: Vintage Loose
Character Focus: ?

Collecting interest: A full set of mint n/m figures some of the more major variations and a tidy blue snag.

Looking For a v/c jawa from a car boot for £1.50
Back to top Go down
Squad Leader
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello all!

Javi from The Armory of The Jawas pointed me in this direction and then Jay invited me to join the forum earlier in the year after i asked his permission to use a link on my website, but due to very little spare time i just haven't got around to it.
a couple of weeks ago now i had another invite from somebody on ebay with the username cobra_w i'm guessing that's someone here?

Well i have a bit of time to spare for a change so thought i'd pop in to say a little hello!
My name is Paul and have been collecting star wars items on and off for a good 10+ years now. Over the years i have amassed a fair amount of goodies but in the past few years i have sold off a fair chunk of it due to lack of space and the main offender finances. After all these years of collecting i still don't quite have a complete set of mint loose figures, but i do only need a few common ones however, plus the not so common Vinyl Jawa Wink My parents sold all my childhood Star Wars collection many many years ago i guess like a lot of you here. It still bugs me to this day as i had some really nice bits and they were all very well looked after too and always boxed after being played with Crying or Very sad

I also collect Action Force, Action Man, Doctor Who and some MOTU bits plus other various old toys.

Well i must say the site is looking really good, the weapons section is very impressive as i absolutely hate repro weapons and accessories, they all need to be burned! the lilli ledi section looks like it's coming on nicely too! They are figures i've also been looking to collect and look forward to seeing more added to the archive to fuel my hunt.

I'm pretty busy in all what with having a full time job, as well as selling bits on feebay plus running my own website which i'm still working on and that's not including numerous other projects on the go! But I will try to drop in as and when i get time as there are quite a few things i could do with picking your brains on Wink

hope to speak to some of you soon!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 am

welcome Mike & Paul! Cool
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome to the boards guys.
Back to top Go down
Squad Leader
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks for the welcome DarthStanley and Capetown, much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 am

welcome Graham, Mike and Paul - BIG welcome to TIG! Glad to have you aboard cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Hello to all!!
Just joind this site been collecting star wars from when it was not vintage Laughing but had to sell most to fund buying house and bringing up a child but have started collecting again, will try and post some pics when I get a sec to take some, but any way thank you for haveing me.

Name: Mike Gilbert
Single/Married: Married
Residence:England UK
Kids: yes 1 daughter
Pets: 1 cat 1 dog
Collecting Focus: any at the moment
Character Focus: Boba fett

Collecting interest:

Looking For
Back to top Go down
Squad Leader
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Welcome aboard Gorneesh! i'm a newcomer myself.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi Guys

welcome here on TIG there are some very nice people with a HUGE amont of vintage SW knowllage here. So feel free to ask and post Very Happy

Soren
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks for the Welcome.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:01 am

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 Welcomesexy5
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

Welcome Mike. Enjoy m8!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Hello Guys!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am

welcome Mike!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Welcome aboard guys.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Name: Alexander
Single/Married: married
Residence: North Yorshire / England
Kids: 0
Pets: 2 Dogs
Collecting Focus: Vintage Star Wars
Character Focus: Luke Skywalker at the moment

Collecting interest: Variations

Looking For
-
Over the last few years I've been hunting for Factory Error figures as a kind of side project.

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Welcome aboard, Alexander. Glad to have you here with the misfits. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:03 am

Haha AJ - i like your style Wink

Welcome to TIG guys, your just about in time for our next competiton too so catch up in the threads Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 pm

From one newbie to another Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:34 pm

I have been a bit quite this month and am just trying to catch up this week Smile

Its incredible the amount of new peeps that have joined up so a big welcome to everyone and i hope to catch some of you guys in live chat soon Smile

As Rob said good time to sign up as there's a free raffle just around the corner as well Wink

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
shabbyblue
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey all.... I've been lurking for awhile, but I finally registered last night so I can start posting. I'm 34 and have been collecting since I was a kid. I already have a complete loose collection, but back in January I suddenly got the urge to start collecting variants and expand on that loose collection as much as I can. I've acquired a couple dozen more figures on Ebay since then, including some of the rarer ones like the Lili Ledy short mouth Biker Scout, light brown and dark brown hair Lukes, and the white-molded leg Han Solo. It's been fun tracking down unique variants for figures, some of which I didn't know about until recently. This forum and other sites have been a great resource these last few months in my research on various figures and I'm still on the hunt for a few more. Smile

Oh, and for those of you who recognize my nick.... yes, I'm that guy. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next