The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Empty
PostSubject: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 am

The TIG Detail game makes its return later tonight Smile

Rules are simple - I post up a bunch of pics and you have to guess what they are - the pics could be anything vintage SW like a loose figure, vehicle, playset or misc item. There will also be a couple of bonus round pics showing a non SW toy.

First TIGer to identify the vintage item and post up the correct answer wins the point. No editing posts and referee's (me) decision is final Smile

I will try and post a round late-evening each weekend but will also add some sneaky unnanounced rounds - and I will try and post some rounds 'Aussie-friendly' time so AJ can play Cool

First to 80 points wins!

Last season Jimmy won with Chris coming a very close second.

This season the winner will receive a couple of small vintage SW prizes Cool

So... it's game on - can Jimmy defend his crown? Can Chris steal the title? Will someone else become Detail king ???

Round 1 later tonight!

Good luck Smile

Here's the link to the season 1 Detail game for anyone who wishes to familiarise themselves with how it works:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/vintage-chat-f1/the-o-t-detail-game-season-one-completed-jimmy-is-king-t1213.htm king king

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 am

Can't wait, Paul. It was killer last time and I hope to be around for this round unless I get busy with something else.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Round 1:

Good luck Smile

Pic1:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail10

Pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Delic110

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail11

Pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail12

Pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail13

Pic6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail14

Pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail15

Pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail16

Pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Delic210

Pic10
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail17

Pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail18

Pic12
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Delik310

Pic13
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail19

Pic14
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail20

Pic15 Bonus pic
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail21

Pic16 Bonus pic
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! Detail22
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm

1. Trilogo rebo band

3. ROTJ dixie cups box

4. Slave 1

5. Death Star Droid card

6. land of the jawas playset

7. Micro collection Hoth ion cannon playset

10. At-St

11. Mail away display stand

13. yak face

14.Death star playset
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm

12. Princess Leia Hoth
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Josh_T wrote:
1. Trilogo rebo band

3. ROTJ dixie cups box

4. Slave 1

5. Death Star Droid card

6. land of the jawas playset

7. Micro collection Hoth ion cannon playset

10. At-St

11. Mail away display stand

13. yak face

14.Death star playset

cheers all correct so far Josh!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Josh_T wrote:
12. Princess Leia Hoth

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

15evil kenievel toy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

16 dokter bibber , wel in belgium anyway , lol
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Still looking for answers to pics 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

2 han solo
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
15evil kenievel toy Rolling Eyes

cheers correct! Hi Jimmy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

8. rebate catalog

9. Luke X-wing pilot
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
2 han solo

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm

9 luke bespin
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Josh_T wrote:
8. rebate catalog

9. Luke X-wing pilot

Good work Josh Smile Correct
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

hey paul , nice timing huh , lol looking forward to this

but where is chris at
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

12 leiah hoth outfit
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:

yeh I just googled that - you get the point Smile Correct
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

yeh I just googled that - you get the point Smile Correct

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm

btw living in france now huh , that means where neighbours wel country wise , haha

how you like those croissants
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Round over. Josh wins that one with a superb 13 points cheers cheers , Jimmy coming in late to take 3 points cheers

Jimmy good to hear from you mate, I think Chris was busy tonight but he knows the game is starting again so I'm sure we'll see him soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
btw living in france now huh , that means where neighbours wel country wise , haha

how you like those croissants
Very Happy

lol yes you're my closest neighbour now! Food (and beer) all good here so far Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Round 1 Complete.

Scores:

Josh T = 13 points
JimmyMindtricks = 3 points

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Inbetween 4 ballgames going back to back, playing the new Guitar Hero, and finishing downloading and burning all of Burzum, G.G. Allin, and Anal Cunts music, I was wrapped up tonight. I'll make it for the next round, I hope. If not, I know I can catch up in no time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next