The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Round 2 complete. Josh wins that round with 8 points cheers cheers
Jimmy came 2nd with 4 points cheers
and Wouter came in late with mostly all correct answers and managed to pick up a point cheers

New scores are:

Scores:

Josh T = 21 points
JimmyMindtricks = 7 points
Hyver = 1 point

remember it's the first one to reach 80 points this season - and the winner will receive a free vintage SW mystery prize and free postage on me Cool

Next round may be a sneaky unnanounced round Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Damn, I just got in from work a few minutes ago and missed another round. Evil or Very Mad Looks like Jimmy's got some tough compition with Josh this time.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 pm

I was still asleep head bang
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 am

a very sneaky and unannounced round 3...

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octa10

pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octb10

pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octc10

pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octd10

pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octe10

pic6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octf10

pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octg10

pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octh10

pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octi10

pic10
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octj10

pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octk10

pic12
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octl10

pic13
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octm10

pic14 BONUS PIC a
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octn_b10

pic15 BONUS PIC b
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 Octo10

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:38 am

ooh sneaky!

1lando skiff
3moc gamorrean guard
4moc R2 sensorscope
5 cloud car
6 record shaped eraser roj
7 moc trilogo lobot
8 yellow series topps cards box
9luke bespin
10 lando general
12 12" jawa box
13 micro series hoth wampa cave
14 simon says
15 wobbles!

Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:40 am

11 moc rancor keeper
2 read along book/record?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 am

Shit, missed it again, did Wouter get them all correct?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 am

aussiejames wrote:
Shit, missed it again, did Wouter get them all correct?

lol sorry AJ - by posting early I thought you might get first shout - I don't think Wouter ever sleeps, he just continually hunts random SW items on his computer lol

Anyway Wouter has got all correct except pics 2, 7, 15!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 am

7 trilogo vader 1st picture!

the hunt is on for the remaining 2
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 am

1. Lando Skiff Guard
2. -
3. Gamorrean Guard MOC
4. R2-D2 Sensorscope MOC
5. Cloud Car
6. ROTJ Frisbee
7. Trilogo Darth Vader MOC
8. Topps card Darth Vader
9. Luke Bespin
10. Lando General
11. Rancor Keepr MOC
12. Luke farm boy 12 inch doll
13. MicroMachine Wampa Cave
14. Star Wars Electronic board game
15. Pink fat guy with no feet lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am

Hyver wrote:
7 trilogo vader 1st picture!

the hunt is on for the remaining 2

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 am

Yzerman wrote:
15. Pink fat guy with no feet lol!

lol! Wouter was almost correct when he said 'Wobbles' but not quite right Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:15 am

wobblers
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 am

15 weebles!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

Hyver wrote:
15 weebles!

correct!

okay I'll post a clue in a moment for pic 2

Can anyone stop Wouter getting a maximum score?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

:clap: I do as well at this game while I'm asleep tongue
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

2 bradley clock radio?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 am

clue for pic 2:

think of a famous German watch/clock manufacturer for vintage SW range ???

Wouter it's NOT the radio Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

and a bonus point for anyone who can guess the type of charater(s) on the dial eg: villain/hero/droid/ewok etc
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 am

Bradley watch
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 am

aussiejames wrote:
Bradley watch

correct Smile

AJ can you guess the character on the dial for a bonus point? Its a type of creature very close to your heart Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 am

Ewoks
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 am

aussiejames wrote:
Ewoks

Bravo AJ :clap:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 48854e10

End of Round 3
will work out scores now
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 am

Round 3 complete.
Wouter aka Hyver wins with a superb 14 points cheers cheers
Congrats to AJ picking up his first 2 points cheers

New scores are:

Josh T = 21 points
Hyver = 15 points
JimmyMindtricks = 7 points
AussieJames = 2 points

Well played all cheers

Next round to be announced!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 am

Round 4 to be posted up later tonight - approx 23.00 hours French time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next