The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 pm

I just got back from vacation in Georgia.
I'm happy a new game is started, awesome.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Round 2 will be posted up later tonight pirat
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Here's Round 2!

Good luck Smile

pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0110

Pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0210

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0310

Pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0410

Pic5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0510

Pic6
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0610

Pic7
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0710

Pic8
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0810

Pic9
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct0910

Pic10
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct1010

Pic11
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct1110

Pic12 BONUS PIC!
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct1210

Pic13 BONUS PIC!
The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 Oct1310

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm

2 rotj lunch box
3 pruneface
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm

9 rebel soldier
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
2 rotj lunch box
3 pruneface

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

7 weeguay
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 rebel soldier

wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm

1 micro machines esb deathstar playset
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
7 weeguay

correct!
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

2. Rotj lunchbox

3.Prune face

4.Power droid

7. Weequay

8.ESB play doh set

9. Rebel Commander

10.Landspeeder soapdish

11. ROTJ coloring book

12. Speak and Spell

13. stretch armstrong
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
1 micro machines esb deathstar playset

that's close enough Jimmy, you get the point for that Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm

4 power droid
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:17 pm

9 leiah hoth outfit
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:17 pm

5. Ugnaught
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Josh_T wrote:
2. Rotj lunchbox

3.Prune face

4.Power droid

7. Weequay

8.ESB play doh set

9. Rebel Commander

10.Landspeeder soapdish

11. ROTJ coloring book

12. Speak and Spell

13. stretch armstrong

Nice work Josh you scored correct on 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Josh_T wrote:
5. Ugnaught

correct Smile

Just need the answer for pic 6
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm

6 rotj jabbas palace board game
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 rotj jabbas palace board game

incorrect
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 pm

1micro series death star escape
2rotj lunchbox
3pruneface's belly
4power droid
5ugnaught?
6rotj letraset transfer
7 a very negative weequay
8 sw play doh set
9 rebel commander hoth
10 sigma landspeeder soapdish
11 kenner coloring book
12 speak&spell (ET!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm

6 return of the jedi , presto magix
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 return of the jedi , presto magix

the jabba the hut throne room to be exact
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Hyver wrote:
1micro series death star escape
2rotj lunchbox
3pruneface's belly
4power droid
5ugnaught?
6rotj letraset transfer
7 a very negative weequay
8 sw play doh set
9 rebel commander hoth
10 sigma landspeeder soapdish
11 kenner coloring book
12 speak&spell (ET!)

welcome to the game Wouter Smile Josh and Jimmy just cleaned up but couldn't get pic 6 - well done you identified it correctly enough and win the point!

ps Jimmy I just saw your post and you id'd the manufacturer correct but I'm gonna give that point to Hyver Smile

Round two over!!

Scores coming up soon...
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:27 pm

i just copied everything i could read on the box i googled , lol

no worries , just a game
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm

yay! one point for the slow old man :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next