The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Hyver wrote:
3 rotj glass rebo band

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

11 ewok family hut!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Admin Use Account

11 ewok village
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Hyver wrote:
7 toltoys ice cream wrappers?

almost, but need the exact name Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Hyver wrote:
11 ewok family hut!

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:18 pm

starwars popsicle toltoys ice cream

(edit: number 7 obviously Wink

Last edited by Hyver on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Hyver wrote:
starwars popsicle toltoys ice cream

correct Smile

Wouter that was awesome play!

end of round 9

scores coming up!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Hyver wrote:
7 toltoys ice cream wrappers?

almost, but need the exact name Smile

Toltoys popsicles
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 pm

who's yer daddy?!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Round 9 complete. Wouter wins that one with a cleansweep Cool Picks up 16 points + also picks up 9 bonus points that were on offer in round nine today!!!

That's 25 points and will give Joe and Josh some competition now!

Jay made a good attempt to steal some points but Hyver was boss tonight - cheers cheers cheers

New scores are:

Josh T = 46 points
Joe_O = 44 points
Hyver = 40 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Jay Massive = 7 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

Next round to be announced...

Smile

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Hyver wrote:
who's yer daddy?!

lol!

You're up the top of the leaderboard with Joe n Josh now Wouter :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Round 9 complete. Wouter wins that one with a cleansweep Cool Picks up 16 points + also picks up 9 bonus points that were on offer in round nine today!!!

That's 25 points and will give Joe and Josh some competition now!

Jay made a good attempt to steal some points but Hyver was boss tonight - cheers cheers cheers

New scores are:

Josh T = 46 points
Joe_O = 44 points
Hyver = 40 points
JimmyMindtricks = 12 points
AussieJames = 10 points
Jay Massive = 6 points
Vintage StarWarsfan = 2 points
Capetown = 1 point

Next round to be announced...

Smile

I think my efforts earned at least a bonus point lol
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

pm sent!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Jay "I think my efforts earned at least a bonus point lol"

ask and ye shall receive lol

as you were the only other player... cheeky bonus point to Jay Smile will amend the scores.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Look out everyone...

Wouter has some bonus pics coming up... bounce
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

1 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Untitled-1

2 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Untitled-2

3 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Untitled-3

4 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Untitled-4

5 The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 Untitled-5

earn those points! gogogo!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Aaaaaagh!

I so want to play my own game... I think I know pics 1 , 2 and 5 as well head bang lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 pm

3. regal plush jawa
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

5. anakin mailer box / bag
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

2. millenium falcon (box/toy/diecast lol)
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 pm

1. ESB falcon suncatcher set
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 pm

4. some kind of whacky french brochure advertising image
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 pm

I missed the earlier game sorry Sad at least it makes it interesting having 3 so close!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Joe_O wrote:
3. regal plush jawa

yep!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Joe_O wrote:
1. ESB falcon suncatcher set

yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 2 - Vintage Prize - WINNER: Josh T is the Detail King!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next