The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rche
New User
New User

Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks for the offer.

I know which parts are not LL.
This was the 12" Leia. Her dress is Kenner. Her boots are mismatched.
If you all know of an area where someone has an 'official' LL 12" photo gallery, by all means I could use the backup. But I am probably going to have to go with my own archive photos and some of my acquaintances personal item photos from a boxed Leia to back up my assertions.

thanks
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:10 am

Sound's good.

I hear ya man,straight up if something is'nt what it was sold as why do we have to lose?

It's happen to me plenty, sometimes i received justice sometimes i took it hard with no lube.

I'll be calling ebay tomorrow. that will be fun their goes 2 hour's out of my day when i could be preparing to get to the track this weekend.

Fkn A someone's gotta do it,plus i know the routine.wallet out hand's up.Feebay
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 17617-10
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:30 am

I had a similar problem a few years back with some fake GW lead figures, I just used a friendly model shop who wrote me a quick letter on headded paper stating they were in fact reproduction items. If your friendly with any local model shops or memrobilia shops ebay really only look for the headded paper.
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:38 am

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
I had a similar problem a few years back with some fake GW lead figures, I just used a friendly model shop who wrote me a quick letter on headded paper stating they were in fact reproduction items. If your friendly with any local model shops or memrobilia shops ebay really only look for the headded paper.

Thanks Gandi, unfortunately, since i've left the UK & moved to rural Australia, there's barely a supermarket within 500km, let alone a model/toy shop (definitely not within easy reach before the 28th anyway!).
It is sunny tho......
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:42 am

Look's like monday i'll be calling Ebay, this weekend is to busy.I'm busier than a one man in an ass kicking contest.

Dan. :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted: :abducted:
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:46 am

I just got off phone with ebay.

They checked out all Bidder's on the item i bought.

It look's like the seller did'nt bid on his own auction using another username from his same account.

Ebay checked it out thourghly.

Look's like i have no problem with this seller.

Tim and Rche can still file for their stuff though a lot of it was'nt Ledy when it should of been.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
rche
New User
New User

PostSubject: update   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:18 am

hiya folks,

Just an update as to the situation with the Aus seller.

We came to an agreement on a refund, but I have still not seen the refund amount posted. This same seller has a couple of more LL auctions up on Ebay at the moment and is asking me to wait until they have finished before issuing a refund.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 am

I wonder what happened with tim's situation with this guy?I know he had an ebay claim.I wonder if it worked out?
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am

I also won a figure form this guys batch of ledys - the han trenchcoat. I already had the figure so bought this one purely for the black bespin blaster. It looks legit to me, but as I'm no expert I'll post pics this weekend and see what you think...

Tim - did you have any joy with your returns?
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Lol Bantha, i had a bid on that Han Trenchcoat for exactly the same thing. Post up a pic of the "Ledy" black blaster, i'll tell you if its ok or not. I reckon it would be, the problem this guy had was Kenner figures/accessories mixed in with his Ledy, not repros. I think he honestly thought they were complete Ledy figures. I don't think he's a scammer, just uneducated in the ways of the Ledy.

I'll update when i hear something on my situation...
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 am

Here you go mate
Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 Han_endor_ll2

Haven't quite got the whole lightbox thing working just yet so far from the best pic. The one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is a repro I had with my other Han. The Repros is obvious, and is shiny and new. The original looks the goods and passes the drop test. My only ? would be around the plastic 'tag' at the bottom of the handle...
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:17 am

b4nth4 wrote:
Here you go mate
Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 Han_endor_ll2

Haven't quite got the whole lightbox thing working just yet so far from the best pic. The one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is a repro I had with my other Han. The Repros is obvious, and is shiny and new. The original looks the goods and passes the drop test. My only ? would be around the plastic 'tag' at the bottom of the handle...

It's quite hard to tell m8 from those photos. Do you have a macro setting on your camera? That looks out of focus. I use a fairly cheap camera on macro & can get some pretty reasonable shots.

Anyway, i'd say you are right, the left one looks ok, & the right one looks like the standard black repro version. The bars just above the trigger are indented on the original & raised on the repro right?

As i said before, this guy does not typically deal in repros, just mixes Kenner in with his stuff. As the Ledy Bespin blaster is the only true pure black version, i'd say you are ok.
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am

Yeah - pretty bad pic I know Embarassed I have a macro setting and was using it, but just not using it well!! Rolling Eyes

youre right about the raised/indented, so I'll happily put the blaster away with my han in the "complete Ledy's" box Very Happy

Good luck sorting out your kenner mix ups!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....   Paypal Want Supporting Evidence.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paypal Want Supporting Evidence....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2