The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When it's worth to grade a figure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atreyu
New User
New User

When it's worth to grade a figure? Empty
PostSubject: When it's worth to grade a figure?   When it's worth to grade a figure? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 6:04 pm

Hello all

I have some vintage LL figures, but sadly none are complete. They were my childhood figures so some had a bit of use.

It is worth to try to grade a figure if it is not complete? I believe one is worth something, but it is not complete. so not sure if it is worth to try to grade it, or just leave it like that.

I dont think i will keep all my figures, but for the ones i do not plan to keep, is this something people is interested when looking at a figure?
Back to top Go down
juliusjammer
New User
New User

When it's worth to grade a figure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it's worth to grade a figure?   When it's worth to grade a figure? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 6:59 pm

It depends on what your goal is.  If you want to make money then they need to be complete.  If you want nice cases to display them in your personal collection then grade them.  I prefer loose in a nice display case.  These pictures are outdated but I love how they look.When it's worth to grade a figure? Aee94d10
When it's worth to grade a figure? B7191810
When it's worth to grade a figure? 653baa10
Back to top Go down

When it's worth to grade a figure?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1