The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JJ hilt on Ben K

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jt1969
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

JJ hilt on Ben K Empty
PostSubject: JJ hilt on Ben K   JJ hilt on Ben K I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:02 am

Anyone know if Ben came with a JJ on the hilt?

I have found Lukes and Vaders but not Bens?

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

JJ hilt on Ben K Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ hilt on Ben K   JJ hilt on Ben K I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:25 pm

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6953-list-of-lettered-hilt-lightsabers-concentrated-on-darth-vader?highlight=Lettered+sabers

The saber molds were used for all three figures so if it exists for one it should theoretically exist for the others. I will see if I can find a specific reference to an obiwan jj hilt somewhere though.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
jt1969
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

JJ hilt on Ben K Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ hilt on Ben K   JJ hilt on Ben K I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:35 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6953-list-of-lettered-hilt-lightsabers-concentrated-on-darth-vader?highlight=Lettered+sabers

The saber molds were used for all three figures so if it exists for one it should theoretically exist for the others. I will see if I can find a specific reference to an obiwan jj hilt somewhere though.

Thanks!

Reason I ask is I have found a JJ DT Luke and a JJ single telescoping Luke and a JJ single telescoping Vader.

Im thinking of buying them and would be nice to find a JJ Ben to go with them
Back to top Go down
jt1969
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

JJ hilt on Ben K Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ hilt on Ben K   JJ hilt on Ben K I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 9:52 am

jt1969 wrote:
trappedtexan wrote:

Thanks!

Reason I ask is I have found a JJ DT Luke and a JJ single telescoping Luke and a JJ single telescoping Vader.

Im thinking of buying them and would be nice to find a JJ Ben to go with them

UPDATE: Found a JJ Blue Ben!!!!! However the tip is broke off..... it will work for now till I find a complete one.

My "Va JJ" set is complete!!!! Whoops I what meant to say was my VINYL CAPE JJ SET..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JJ hilt on Ben K Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ hilt on Ben K   JJ hilt on Ben K I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ hilt on Ben K

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1