The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... Empty
PostSubject: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:09 pm

What's the deal with these? Just saw an ebay listing that implies they're from the early bird set?

I don't think that's necessarily right and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a thread (or other source of info) about the lettering on hilt thing and what it all means?

Thanks in advance and best wishes,

Jeremy

P.S. I can upload a photo of the pale yellow, letter-ilted saber I have if that helps?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Thread link master strikes again. Very Happy Hope these help out on what you need.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1062310/

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1011699/
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 am

letterd sabers are the early ones, but IMO far away from beeing rare! Fading is pretty comon to them Wink

Hope that helps

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi Guys,

Just want to say a sincere thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Really appreciate the help! And Wolff, nice to hear from you - really glad to see you about!

Sorry for the slow reply, been a bit under the weather (some kind of virus - laid me out completely.)

Thanks again and best wishes,

Jeremy Smile
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Quote :
Fading is pretty comon to them

I've got a yellow saber with a 'U' on the hilt, it's almost transucent now.

Quick question while where on about yellow Sabers, I've head about testing them with UV light to check whether there real or not, wouldn't mind checking a couple of suspect ones that I have, just thought I'd ask before I shelled out for a UV light bulb, there not cheap! Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:05 pm

this will work on a few, but not all IMO. There is so many different materials on the sabers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...   Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pale yellow farmboy saber with letter on hilt...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1