The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I got it, but haven't watched it yet. Blue Harvist was crazy.

Hey Jimmy, going to go get Grown Ups this weekend finally. I'll let you know what I think about it. That is if I can quit playing Gran Turisimo 5 long enough to watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Chris you have the new GT5 game how bad ass is it?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 am

The new Tron Legacy film look's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 am

Dan, It gets released today, hopefully. I probally wont be able to get it until Friday because this is going to be a long day at work for me. I'll let you know how it is when I do pick it up.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

cool stuff Chris.
Have a happy thanksgiving bro.
I have the rest of the weekend off so i've started drinking early.
i'm gonna be bombed the rest of this week. til sunday. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Yhea Friday came at 5:30 for me too. cheers Finally get to get some rest and deer hunting in.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Finally saw Toy Story 3!!!

What a great movie!!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 am

I saw RED yesterday in the theater! Its. Awesome! Absolutely hilarious. John Malkovich makes the movie. It has my stamp of approval. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

Finally checked out Inception yesterday!

Holy crap! That was an amazing movie! WOW! My mind is officially blown!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm

RebelChris wrote:
Finally checked out Inception yesterday!

Holy crap! That was an amazing movie! WOW! My mind is officially blown!

I watched Inception last night as well bro!

I have to say it was a very good film and well worth seeing although Lou couldnt understand it at all lol it was far to complicated for her Laughing

I cant believe its ranked no 6 on the all time highest ranked films on the internet movie data base though! Its even above the Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope!!

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Watched Tron Legacy on IMAX 3D today,AWESOME film! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Finally sat down and watch The Crazies and Sucker Punch. The Crazies was pretty good, couldve been better. But Sucker Punch was awesome. 5 hot chics running around, cant beat it. Very Happy The story line was good too. Something thats never been done before I seen and has an awesome soundtrack. Going to watch Predators, Thor, Green Lantern, Fast Five, and Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon some time today.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Suckerpunch was awesome! Got me and my girlfriend all ramped up for some hot sex, lol Angry SW

Watched Hanna and Bad Teacher. Both were good. Hanna not completely original but still some good scenes. Bad Teacher was choke on your beer funny...
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Saw Thor last weekend, great movie. Highly recommended. Going to se X-men first class and probably green lantern this weekend, any recommendations? So far everyone have told me X-men is awesome. No words on green lantern yet but i hold my hopes up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 pm

D, yhea Sucker Punch was great. I was so hoping to get to see her dance. I was interested in what she did. Razz

I havent seen thew GL yet. didnt have time for it tonight. But Fast Five and Predators was great. I need to go pick up X-Men:First Class yet. From what I seen of both of those, they are going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 am

Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 Attachment

Anyone seen Dark Knight Rises?
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Yep. Dark Knight Rises was awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm

It was. Thought Bane's voice was going to annoy me at first, but it worked really well in the end, really well. Didn't see the Raz twist at the end coming. lol!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I second that dark knight rises kicks ass
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 am

As much as i liked the Dark knight Rises, for me it was not up there with the previous 2.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 am

Just about to walk out the door to go and see Skyfall. Hope it's fooken good. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 am

Well that was pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

lol! Josh!

Whats not good about the movie? I havent seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Mostly the Story. Acting wasn't bad at all. The villain was portrayed well, it just moved very slowly in some bits.

Few other things, but will talk to you more about it once you've seen it, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Just watched Quest For Fire. First time I've seen it. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?   Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Films / DVD's that you have seen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5