The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. Empty
PostSubject: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow, I didn't even now this guy performed some of the fight scenes. Kudos to Mark Hamill too for crediting him.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/jan/02/star-wars-swordsman-bob-anderson-dies
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 pm

RIP Bob! Sad
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Very sad indeed. He also did the fight choreography for Princess Bride and even did some work as recently as Lord of the Rings.

There's a few guys on the autograph forum on RS that are emailing with his family and pointing them to a thread with condolences from the SW community. If you feel compelled, you can post over there and share your memories and impacts his work had on your life. I'm sure it will help them in their time of grief.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Here's the thread link for those interested:

Bob Anderson Thread on RS
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 am

Very sad that this guy is dead. But I have never heard about him before I read he was dead.

I read he had even acted in movies with errol flynn. The Master of Ballantrae from 1953 and also a few james bond movies, the lord of the rings and the new movie The hobbit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.   O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O/T: Bob Anderson Star Wars films swordsman. Rip.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1