The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:29 am

Hi guys, I managed to get my hands on a POCH Han Solo small head and a PBP Han Solo large head and was wondering if there was a singular correct Rebel Blaster for each variant? I know TIG lists v5 blue as a PBP variant but thought Han usually came with the darker colour? Any help appreciated. Jay

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Img_5010
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Img_5011
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm

many poch figures came with kenner weapons, are you sure the small head is poch ?

ive never seen a small head han solo poch , in fact im pretty sure one does not exist .

i own 2 solos that are poch ... yours doesnt look even close . not trying to say either here nor there just saying thats all . also the hands look way off
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 am

You may well be right, I've looked into the small head further and there's not a single reference that I can find. Shame. Any clues on blaster for PBP Han?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't really know the pbp/poch line all that well. There is a book ( I don't have a copy of it but I think Bill does) that might be able to answer this question. Can anyone confirm if Javi's book has this info? If yor goin to concentrate on the pbp/poch variants I would recommend getting that book as I have herd it is the most definitive "guide" on those lines to date.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes there is a pbp blaster . They all didnt come with it though. Yes i own the book . Its basically the pbp poch bible . Ill take a photo of the page for you soon
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:51 pm

A copy of the page would be awesome. Some info on the book would be great too, sounds like a sensible investment. The poch and pbp lines throw up some really interesting variants.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Sure .. its my favorite line btw
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Theres a copy of the book on ebay right now . Its out of print but javi might have a few left . Write him hes super cool . Javispain is his username
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 am

I couldn't get a reply. Anyone know how to contact him on Facebook?
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:18 am

oh crap I forgot about the pictures I promised you ..

javis [poch page

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Poch_p11
javis pbp pages

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Pbp_pa12
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Pbp_pa13

my poch hans ... fat eyebrows han and the other spray mask han small buckle
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Poch_h10

my pbp hans ,,, pink neck and hands , pale neck and hands
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Pbp_ha11

and the weapons they came with ................

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Poch_p12
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Wow the variations in the one figure are immense. Very interesting. What is Javi's book called so I can keep an eye out for it?
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Look on ebay under poch star wars or pbp star wars there is ine from javi for sale now dude
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

heres my copy . it really is an incredible book if your a Spanish collector

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Javi_b10
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Yeah saw a copy sold on 4th July for £35 or best offer. Can't see one up for sale at moment so have facebooked Javi. Now I know the name of the book I can keep an eye out. Just catching up on a couple of interviews with him online, and looking at the YouTube clips of the book.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Its my favorite star wars book , to go with my favorite star wars line . Tons of details too
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:06 am

Look what just turned up in the post. Totally awesome and fully signed.
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Img_5513
Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? Img_5512
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Cool !!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Congrats on grabbing one of Javi's books cheers
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 am

Yeah really enjoying it. It's superbly designed. I can really appreciate it being a graphic designer. The "Inside PBP" article is really insightful.

And of course Javi's wealth of knowledge and expertise comes across in spades. He's been an exceptionally nice guy to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?   Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a singular correct Rebel Blaster for Poch Han Solo and PBP Han Solo?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1