The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Empty
PostSubject: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Update 6/4/17

We now have a sample and the order for 50 blasters is official!!!!

We are keeping the prices the same:

$89.99 shipped in the US
$109.99 shipped worldwide

These are nice and heavy (about 2lbs / .91 kilo) and will be hand numbered and come with a COO

$20 deposit is all that's needed or you can pay in full if you prefer. Should be shipping by mid July!!

If you're interested, reply below!!

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th 18946910

We have a prototype!!

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Img_1410

We are very proud to announce, on this 40th anniversary of the release of Star Wars, that we will have our first Life Size Blaster for 2017!!

We want to thank everyone who reached out with suggestions on which character's weapon should be made. There were great suggestions like the Jawa Blaster with it's big round front or the cool styling of the Biker Scout blaster. However there was only one choice
We will be commissioning a limited edition of 50 Princess Leia blasters for release in late July. They will be life size, hand numbered, and come with COA.

We hope to have our prototype in hand over the next couple of weeks and then will begin the ordering process!! If you've ordered the Imperial, Palace, or Smuggler Blaster and want matching numbers we will do our best to accommodate!!

MTFBWY!!!!

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Leia_b10

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback

Last edited by DarthBerizing on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Given her passing and this being an iconic figure and weapon in the line i imagine these will have no problem selling out. Cant wait to see the actual images of the prototype in someone's hand.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Jetson
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jetson

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Nice! Looking forward to this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saratogarenter.com
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it! Although still disappointed it was not the Amanaman
Staff Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:07 pm

This is a must get item for me. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
elkhills
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Sign me up for one. Gotta collect them all!
Back to top Go down
Polk#1
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Polk#1

PostSubject: More blasters!!!!   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm

I am in for lucky 13 again!
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Wow, this should be amazing! I'll be considering buying one. Hopefully things work out. Can't wait to see the prototype!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm

I know I've been AFK/MIA for a long time, but when I saw this announcement pop in my email I had to poke my head out of the sand! Shocked
Is it blue???? Razz What variant/version?????????  unsure
Doesn't matter... I want one!  :buzzing:

IN PLEASE!

cheers!
j
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Holy hell!! How are you man?

Everyone - Glad you're excited, so am I !! Hoping to have the prototype soon, I can't wait!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:38 pm

How can I get one? How much are they usually? Just curious how much I need to hide from my wife. Ha
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:28 am

Broke wrote:
How can I get one? How much are they usually? Just curious how much I need to hide from my wife. Ha

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8688-tig-s-official-full-size-smuggler-and-palace-blaster-update-9-28-just-2-palace-blasters-left?highlight=Life+size+blaster

Here's the thread from the smuggler and palace blasters. They were just over $100 shipped last time, but the price point on these hasnt been discussed yet to my knowledge. If it goes like last time, John will open up a order thread and it is first come first served on them. There is only 50 so they don't last long, but I think last time it took a couple of days to sell out. They will be offered up on the forum first then if any leftovers they will go to Facebook. I'm not sure on a timeline as we haven't gotten the actual prototype in hand yet on this one.

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 10:21 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Broke wrote:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8688-tig-s-official-full-size-smuggler-and-palace-blaster-update-9-28-just-2-palace-blasters-left?highlight=Life+size+blaster

Here's the thread from the smuggler and palace blasters. They were just over $100 shipped last time, but the price point on these hasnt been discussed yet to my knowledge.  If it goes like last time, John will open up a order thread and it is first come first served on them. There is only 50 so they don't last long, but I think last time it took a couple of days to sell out.  They will be offered up on the forum first then if any leftovers they will go to Facebook. I'm not sure on a timeline as we haven't gotten the actual prototype in hand yet on this one.  

Bryan is pretty much spot on. Our goal is to stay at the same pricing. Really the only difference might be in weight and if that affects shipping.

All in all, I'd say $89.99 shipped in the US / $109.99 Worldwide is most likely the top end. Fingers crossed we come in cheaper!!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 10:49 am

I'm sooo in on this. I would love to see some of the others that were done.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 11:30 am

We've done 3. First was the Imperial Blaster:

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Tig_pi10

Then we did a Smuggler and Palace Blaster:

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th 13978210

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 11:31 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
We've done 3. First was the Imperial Blaster:

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th Tig_pi10

Then we did a Smuggler and Palace Blaster:

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th 13978210

Wow. Amazing. I would buy all 3 of those today given a chance. Very very cool.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:15 pm

I am lucky enough to have a palace blaster in my collection and I can tell you those are awesome. They are heavy and solid and all around a great item. I plan to eventually shadow box it or something with the coa and make it a wall hanger piece. I skipped out on the other two but being that Return of the Jedi is my favorite of the trilogy I couldn't pass on that one when it came around being offered to me. I know I would probably be the only one, but fingers crossed we get a wicket spear eventually. lol!

Back to top Go down
Taz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Taz

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Sign me up for #30 please JohnPaul,
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Great looking blaster, and a memorable choice at that!

Just awesome. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:51 pm

OMG- a Leia pistol got Jay out of hibernation Smile Smile Brilliant.

ps John "If you've ordered the Imperial, Palace, or Smuggler Blaster and want matching numbers we will do our best to accommodate!!" there is no 'do our best' I AM #3
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:35 am

Can't wait to see how this blaster looks! I have the Imperial and Rebel. Seriously cool lifesize toys!

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
momaw
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Very cool to hear about. Looking forward to seeing the final product. MTFBWY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightside.org
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:43 pm

See the original post , we have a prototype!

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Taz
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Taz

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:15 pm

bounce Very excited!
Prototype looks awesome
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Nice, looks like the handle is about 4-4.5 inches long in case anyone is wondering how it will fit in hand. That measurement is a guess based on the tape in the pic though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th   TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Official Life Size Princess Leia Blaster! - Limited Edition of 50 - Updated June 4th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next