The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Jota, first off, welcome to TIG. Second, WOW!!!! That collection is beyond impressive. I have to agree, the way you display the MOC's is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 am

I have seen Jota´s collection at his own home, and i can confirm that is amazing!!

Ok M8s, lets go on with some rare figures i have found here in Spain.Variant collectors,I need you oppinion.
As you know some early Poch figures are regular Kenner figures but different paint job.Well knowed are the early Poch Han Hoth chocolate legs and the RC black boots.
Well, that confirmed PBP variants have minor flaws in theirs molds( a plane mark/s on back),(i have confirmend with Mirco,MikeskywalKer, owner of an other Rc black boots and his RC have the same flaws as mine).
Long time ago i realized that some "regular" figures found in a Spainsh lots, purchased fron NON COLLECTORS SELLERS(so mix up with Kenner figures was not possible)have the same minor flaws on thiers molds and have differnet paint job.Some of that figures were resold time ago Sad , but i still having some of them ....
Here you are a pict of my RC black boots, Han hoth Chocolatte legs , Sandpeople and luke bespin.
You can see the minor flaws(plane marks on bakc) that i mean
what do you think guys? did you found in others countries that kind of plane marks on back?
ALso please check the comparison shot between my Kenned translucend face and the Luke found in Spain(differnt paint job on face and hands also grey limbs)PLay attention to the white hands on luke bespin and luke pilot.
The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0414The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0415The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0416The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0417The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0418The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0419The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 210The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0014The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0015
NOTE : ALL the marks on figure´s back are NOT playwear Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 am

the only thing that I can confirm are the dents on the RC....also some Ledy and PBP 3pos have this dents.

The Luke xwing and bespin hands are faded IMO.

I have to check my other pbps for this melted parts...and they look indeed melted to me...
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 am

wbobafett wrote:
the only thing that I can confirm are the dents on the RC....also some Ledy and PBP 3pos have this dents.

The Luke xwing and bespin hands are faded IMO.

You said the same thing on Han PBP white ahnd and finally you realized that the white paint used by POCH /PBP is not faded .I am sure some figures with white hands are faded but not all Wink
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 am

Also, i would like your point about the relationship between the marks on back of RC and early Han hoth with others "regular" figures....,
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:54 am

i would differentiate between the dents on RC an 3po.....thes belong for sure to the production process......and the melted parts on the other figures.

These are two different phenomenas IMO.

Wolff

Last edited by wbobafett on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 am

Ok, that was just a theory,i just thought that maybe the plane marks will belongs to the early poch figures, but i must be wrong ....
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 am

I have to edit...I didnt mean decide...I ment differentiate

Both phenomenons are maybe production marks...but Im only sure with the dents from RC and 3po.

Ill check my PBPs as soon as I come home Wink

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 am

I wish i had these figure's so i could help javi with input.

I'm here for the PBP conversation it totally blow's my mind.

I too think not all hand's are faded and the melted mark's are melted not play wear.

Javi i'm coming over for lunch bud, and to see your collection.

I'm flying out on my private jet.

Lol i wish a had a private jet.or even a cesna.maybe i'll start new hobbie, aviation.

I always wanted to travel the world.Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 am

Don't worry Wolff i'd come see you too,Dan.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 am

As request of Jay i think we must disscuse the Vader PBP a little more Wink
As far as i know the "rugose/thick" cape variant belongs to the PBP scar coo with remain"H".I have seen that cape on a MOC Vader PBP ROTJ offerless.What i really dont know if that figure was also realized elsewhere.
I remember that no usually you can found an other vader with remaining H rugose cape and different paint job on chest...
IMO there are two Vaders PBP:
Complet scar/thick cape no texture(red/black offers)
Remain "H" on coo/thick cape with texture(carded on ROTJ offerless)i found one example on UK
Also i found a LL vader in a big lot of figures from a non collector seller...
The cape have an "step" on the edge ....
The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0421The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0422The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0423The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 Dsc_0424
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Wow great investigation work Javi,also great pic's.

The PBP guide is getting better every day.Can't wait to see the final result.

I think Jay will be most happy.

Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:45 am

BUMP

I thought i put this great thread back on top Smile

I have some additional info to add the PBP Vader with the leather cape and factory cut error can also be found on Palitoy 65 backs Smile

I think that calling this Vader The PBP / Palitoy Variant would be more accurate?

There is also some differences between the chest plate and belt buckle on my 2 loose examples even though the COO is the same.

Its also worth noting that the limbs on this variant are much looser than any other.

Cheers Jay

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM0684

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM0683

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM0681

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM0678

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM06802

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 DCAM0676
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: PBP VARIANT   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 am

Hey Guys!
This thread is death long time ago...Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Uli, you was rigth on the BIker PBP on card WITH weapon Wink

Last edited by javiswspain on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Nice Javi.

Can you put a pic up of it's backside and COO.

Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Just a litlle bump for new confirmed PBP/POCH exclusive
Feel free to add/correct any info below(some of them need to be confirmed):
4-LOM .No COO/ red armor. PBP CONFIRMED
Bespin security guard.No COO/ scar .PBP EXCLUSIVE???
Biker Scout Hard torso/Made in +scar.CONFIRMED on PBP cards and Colgate Promotion
Cloud Car Pilot No COO/scar/white face /pink face. PBP CONFIRMED

Han Solo(Original)No coo/white hands.PBP EXCLUSIVE???.(Paint job variant on Palitoy , German and Trilogo cards confirmed)
Han Solo Hoth MIHK/Dark –Chocolatte panths .POCH EXCLUSIVE???
Jawa. PBP EXCLUSIVE ??? NOT CONFIRMED
Lando Calrissian .NO COO/scar/Green-blue panths .CONFIRMED on PBP .Maybe also on TRI and PALITOY cards(but this ones with grey-blue panths).
Lando Calrissian black neck/MIHK (Both versions smille/no smille) CONFIRMED on POCH cards
Luke Skywalker farmboy. Hard torso /Split scar coo.PBP EXCLUSIVE???
Luke Skywalker Hoth. White face/No Coo/scar.PBP CONFIRMED
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot WHITE Face. PBP-POCH EXCLUSIVE???
Princess Leia Organa Boushh.NO COO/ red hair and face details/Yellow helmet. PBP EXCLUSIVE ???
Rebel Commander. Black boots/No COO /”Made in…” PBP ALSO in TRI cards(Thanks Wolff Wink )
Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear .Dark brown /White face .PBP also inTRI cards ???
Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear painted panths/unpainted on panth´s top.POCH CONFIRMED, EXCLUSIVE???
Stormtrooper. Hard torso/No COO.PBP EXCLUSIVE??.MAYBE also on TRI cards???
TIE Fighter Pilot.No COO/No DATE/AT-AT Driver INSIGNALS.PBP EXCLUSIVE???

LEGEND:
RED COLOUR:PBP/POCH CONFIRMED EXCLUSIVE
WHITE COLOUR:FIGURES TO BE CONFIRMED

Last edited by javiswspain on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

Come on lads ,need some help to confirm some figures Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Javi, would love to help but the only PBP I have so far is the one I got from you lol!

I would be interested in starting a small PBP run, but first I have to complete loose run and alt xwing focus!
But nearly there 🎅 c'mon Santa!

c'mon PBP/Poch guys let's help Javi out here Smile
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Luke Skywalker farmboy. Hard torso /Split scar coo.PBP EXCLUSIVE???

This is one coo i would love to see Cool

Pic anyone?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:29 pm

hmmm....didnt the rebel commander with black boots alkso appeared on some Trilogo cards??? I thought so....

wolff
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:31 pm

wbobafett wrote:
hmmm....didnt the rebel commander with black boots alkso appeared on some Trilogo cards??? I thought so....

wolff
OK, RC black boot is out ...

So Wollf, What do you think about which figures were packed exclusive on POCH/PBP cards?? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Maybe just these??:
-4-LOM .No COO/ red armor.
-Biker Scout Hard torso/Made in +scar.PBP cards and Colgate Promotion
-Cloud Car Pilot No COO/scar/white face /pink face.
-Han Solo Hoth MIHK/Dark –Chocolatte panths .POCH EXCLUSIVE???
-Jawa. PBP EXCLUSIVE ??? NOT CONFIRMED
-Lando Calrissian black neck/MIHK (Both versions smille/no smille) CONFIRMED on POCH cards
-Luke Skywalker Hoth. White face/No Coo/scar.PBP CONFIRMED
-Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear painted panths/unpainted on panth´s top.POCH CONFIRMED, EXCLUSIVE???
Stormtrooper. Hard torso/No COO.PBP EXCLUSIVE??.MAYBE also on TRI cards???
TIE Fighter Pilot.No COO/No DATE/AT-AT Driver INSIGNALS.PBP EXCLUSIVE???
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Hey Wolff!!just checked the first page of the thread , you already gived you list, still updated? :
4-LOM red armor
Biker Scout
Cloud Car Pilot
Han Solo Hoth(i guess you mean the one with very white face(no the white with pink dots face) and different blue?)
Lando Calrissian black neck
Luke Skywalker Hoth
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot white face
Rebel Commander black boots(also in some TRI cards)
Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear(dark brown chest/pale face)also in TRI cards
TIE Fighter Pilot (depends on emblems position)
Stormtrooper (i think also in some TRI cards)
:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 am

I thought the black boots RC appeared on Spanish trilogo cards - so why is he out?

Uli
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 am

Hey Thanks for join to this thread again cheers
I am not an expert and even less on TRI Cards, i thought just this figures were packed with TRI front -PBP Back:Rancor keeper,Wicket,Nikto,Zuckuss,8D8,Bwing pilot,luke pilot and Teebo??i dont remember very well, sorry...
Originally this thread was opened to confirm just the Spanish figures which were packed on POCH/PBP cards and only available in the Spanish market...
I am here to learn everyday ,so please teach me Trilogo collectors ....(sorry for this offtopic Very Happy )
Cheers
Javi
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am

The punch hole and the blister form is also told to be different on Spanish trilogo cards (very similar to the Meccano versions of trilogo cards). That's why they call the Yak packed with Gaffi stick a Spanish version... I hope I'm correct with this...

Javi - do you have a picture of a trilogo carded black boots RC at hand?

Uli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread   The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG PBP/Poch Character discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next