The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

*** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

It's good coach. Just run this one and if we do a future one we can take a different approach to how it opens it whatever. I for one am glad we have new guys participating and hope you guys all stick around.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

*** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 pm

I do not think you should change the 'conditions' add prizes or quantity of tickets AFTER people have paid/bought spots.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Hey guys... I just want this to be fun and make everyone happy.

A couple ideas were brought to my attention...

What if I added 25 more spots?

Now I wouldn't just add 25 more spots and call it a day... because then that would reduce each constestants chance of winning a prize.

BUT....  what if I added 25 more spots... AND... included 1 or 2 more great prizes?

Thoughts?!?!?!?

I think the only one unhappy was the one left out. I had thought maybe someone (who has 4-5 spots) might sell his spot.

Personally, I'd leave it as it is and next time maybe let everyone get a chance (instead of 5 spots per person) and do the drawing. Just my 2 cents. I can't afford any more entries, but I at least have a 1-in-25 chance. I might not have got in if there was 75 spots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm

I don't think it would be right of me to accept a ticket from a member as I would feel like I'd pinched a prize from under their nose if i were to win. I'm sure they would also be kicking themselves for doing it.

I'm also not alone in missing out, despite showing interest. If extra tickets were to become available and the proceeds given to charity it may give everyone who missed out a chance. Not sure if this would cause problems with those already entered or not.

Anyway, it wasn't intentional. Thanks for trying to accommodate me. I do like a good raffle as I think it gives some of the poorer collectors a chance to win something generally out of their price range. $10 for a blue snag are what dreams are made of.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems." MKG

Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
It's good coach. Just run this one and if we do a future one we can take a different approach to how it opens it whatever. I for one am glad we have new guys participating and hope you guys all stick around.  

Will do! No problem.

I'll set these other items aside for a later date!
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Im feeling some type of way too Lolz as I said I wanted a spot, but I slept so
no hard feelings here! And no need to add prizes or spots, that's not fair to the peeps
who already copped spots.

I will echo thou that members that want spots should have more than 0 post's!! There should
be at least 25 of more post's to enter and actual post not just spamming.

But best of luck to all who got spots! And welcome to the new members!

May the force be with you all always yoda
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 6:24 pm

coachk28 wrote:
trappedtexan wrote:

Will do!   No problem.

I'll set these other items aside for a later date!

Hey coach, thanks for doing this. What time do we need to get online to watch the YouTube live feed? I'm about to cook dinner for the little ones.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Come back at 8:30 PM CST.

Haven't messed with streaming live on Youtube in a while... so I'm messing with the configurations.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Here comes the video.....
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:36 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Here comes the video.....

Is there a link to youtube?
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 pm

*** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 20170123

It's coming guys.

As I mentioned in the video... was having issues with my encoder program that allows me to stream live on YouTube.

So I unfortunately just had to record it. But don't worry it's time and date stamped.

Video was finished right around 8:30 and has been uploading.

Will have a link for you very soon.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:47 pm

coachk28 wrote:
*** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 20170123

It's coming guys.

As I mentioned in the video... was having issues with my encoder program that allows me to stream live on YouTube.

So I unfortunately just had to record it.  But don't worry it's time and date stamped.  

Video was finished right around 8:30 and has been uploading.

Will have a link for you very soon.

No worries! Again, thanks for doing this!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Stinking technology. head bang

lol! Good thing we didn't ask aj to do it. Would have been post it notes everywhere. lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Stinking technology. head bang

lol!  Good thing we didn't ask aj to do it. Would have been post it notes everywhere. lol!

Didn't think uploading would take this long. Like 5 min's left.

Not sure what was up with streaming. Should have just done it via Facebook live and wouldn't have had issues.

But Facebook is weird about gambling being done on their site.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Again... sorry for the delay.

Took longer to upload than anticipated.

Congrats to our 3 winner!  And thanks once more to all those who participated.

You can only watch the video via the link below...

https://youtu.be/_yMlZ_E3_Cg

All winners please PM me with your shipping info.  And these will go out Monday.

MTFBWY

Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Don't post any winners names please!!!!

Make everyone watch the video!!!!

No spoilers!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 pm

cheers Wow cheers . Congratulations to the winners.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:15 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
cheers Wow  cheers . Congratulations to the winners.

No spoilers from me but I feel better for the top two winners!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:30 pm

*** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 22520151909139

thanks Coach and entrants. Smile
Back to top Go down
MaverickPriest3
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Won't let me watch video? Who won?
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm

MaverickPriest3 wrote:

Trump won with 303 electoral college votes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:22 pm

MaverickPriest3 wrote:

Sent you a pm so not to ruin the video for others.
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:15 am

congratulations to the winners and all the organisers. Well done.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 am

I cant watch the video either ?? can someone pm me please wit the winners names
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMlZ_E3_Cg&feature=youtu.be

should work ( works for me )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!    *** WINNERS PULLED ***  Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!   - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** WINNERS PULLED *** Win an Blue Snaggletooth AFA 80 & more!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next