The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Jim, any progress?

Oh yeah... been kinda stalled out lately waiting for various items to arrive. I have 5 unopened boxes of parts that I haven't touched yet because I keep finding things to fix. I've been waiting for DeAgo to get their binders in stock for the USA... it's been over a year now BUT... I finally got my extra 4 binders that I ordered in the mail last night and was finally able to put all my mags in one place instead of in a box. I spent all last night sorting out all my issues and filled 3 binders with mags. Got 4 started in the 4th binder and have one ready to go. I also consolidated all the unopened bags I had into a large container ready to go. I haven't even opened 48-68 yet. When I get all the issues thru 72, I'll start putting the top section together. I haven't glued anything together yet at all (except for the little greeblies on the bottom hull before I painted the base coat. I keep finding new things to 3D model for the interior to add to it. Like last week I finished making an accurate to the movie ESB port wall (so we having something other then just a blank wall there to look at!) My plan is to do a totally accurate ESB Falcon... since the 32" was made for ESB. I fixed that god aweful machine room door to be more accurate and added the extra ring, greeblies and room. While I was at it, I figured I might as well do an ANH version too with all the piping and grating on the wall. I think they came out looking pretty good. I attempted to photo-match the geometry as much as possible. I've been working on a TFA version but still have a way to go on it yet. One thing I did notice thou in ANH (something I haven't noticed before in the 1000's of times I've seen the movie)... there are only 4 support pillar frames in the cargo hold... not 5 like everyone is using in the build! Oh... the OCD is strong with me! Smile LOL

Here's the ESB version of that wall I did...
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 625x465_14531135_8801941_1464717320

And here's the ANH version... whatcha think?
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 625x465_14561038_8815545_1464882958

Needless to say, I've still been a bit busy on this!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 am

Why make 2?  Is it in case others are building the new hop version and order that off shapeways?  Since your into customizing stuff, we have a custom competition going so be sure to give that a once over.  it is in the same tosche forum but in the tosche talk section.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8607-custom-competition
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Why make 2?  Is it in case others are building the new hop version and order that off shapeways?

Well my friend the reason is simple.  In every Star Wars movie, they end up changing the set of the Falcon everytime.  If you notice the ANH version is pretty sparse (it didn't have the circuit bay door room at all but I put it there to complete the look of the wall) and was made to be easily removed to allow access to the set for filming.  So this whole wall would come off.  When the ANH movie was over they destroyed the sets because they didn't know it was going to be as popular as it became.  When ESB came out they had to totally build it again from scratch.  This time, because of the kissing scene, the only part that was removeable was the section where the cutout ends and that greeblie appears.  The cutout was actually just a black piece of fabric that draped down over that hole (of which they ended up stacking a couple of barrels in to make it look like something was actually there).  Now... the new TFA movie has once again completely changed the interior and that wall again by making that area a complete an different room with a bunk in it.  Most of the details from ESB are there but it's got a whole bunch of new stuff and wires hanging all over it.  Attached is what I've done with it so far... its a compromise with detail because there's alot of details that can't be printed due to the size of the print nozzles.  So I've been attempting to do as much detail as I can in the limits that I have.  Hopefully it doesn't look too bad... lemme know what you think.
Attachments
tfabr2c-1.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(239 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Jim, do you have any screen shots and maybe a layout of the area your talking about? I know the falcon changed from one to the next, but I don't really know the area your talking about. I honestly never really looked as that is background to the actors.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:56 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Jim, do you have any screen shots and maybe a layout of the area your talking about?  I know the falcon changed from one to the next, but I don't really know the area your talking about.  I honestly never really looked as that is background to the actors.

You may have to turn in your Star Wars Fan Club card my friend! LOL  Ok.. here's the run down... in every Star Wars movie that featured the Falcon interior, the interior changed.  The first movie was very under budget, so they used pallets, dryer hoses, and even kitchen bags filled with newspaper.  The problem with the original ANH movie was that the set was made so that the Port Side wall wasn't used very much at all because that's where they were able to place the cameras for filming the rest of the interior.  There is only one scene in the whole movie when Luke is training with the lightsaber that you can see a portion of it.  Here's that scene:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-7033

You can see just the small portion of it behind his right shoulder... basically it was a bunch of crates with a bunch of dryer hoses attached to it and a few little boxy greeblies hung on it.  It was made so that it could be taken away easily for filming. Oh... also note... the support pillars behind Luke... there's only 4 of them!

Now... onto ESB... they actually built that whole wall, but they also expanded the room itself a bit to allow the filming to be able to be done more easily.  However, that same area is also a take-away section so that they can move the filming equipment in and out easily.  You can see alot more in the scene when they are in the belly of the worm.  The best view of the whole wall was when they rushed to go outside and Threepio is left standing there by himself.  They also added the circuit bay room where Han and Leia kissed.  You can see the wall behind him here:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Star-wars5-movie-screencaps.com-6798

Also note, there's a big dark cutout area... this was actually how they got in and out of the set.  To hide the opening, they just draped a sheet of black cloth over the area after placing a couple of stacked barrels in the opening!  You never noticed it!

Now we come to the TFA... now they actually had a budget... so they again changed it... but this time they actually created a new room with a medical bunk in that room.  They also expanded that whole room about 5 feet past the wall.  You can see it in the movie when Finn and Rey are agruing and she's attempting to fix the leak.  Here's the shot...

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-4407

So you see... every movie has a different version of this lounge... and there's always some kind of change to it.  They also added a bunch more wires and tubes going EVERYWHERE!  They chaulk it up to all the "special modifications" but at least they attempted to keep it looking familiar!

So there's the lowdown... maybe you can now look at the movies and see something new you have never seen before!  Lemme know if that helps! Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:54 am

These are all the same room for sure?

I guess I don't really know the layout that well to follow these are the same. Here is a schematic I found:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 M210

Where is this room on the schematic?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:01 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
These are all the same room for sure?

I guess I don't really know the layout that well to follow these are the same.  Here is a schematic I found:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 M210

Where is this room on the schematic?

Really?? You know where the seating and chess table are... that's the room!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 pm

So on here this is the wall circled in red?

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 M21010

I really don't look at the movies and sets close enough to know, just trying to picture how this fits in. Its funny the pic you put up with luke as when it is pointed out you notice the trash bags or white bags of something up there behind him.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:24 am

trappedtexan wrote:
So on here this is the wall circled in red?

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 M21010

I really don't look at the movies and sets close enough to know, just trying to picture how this fits in.  Its funny the pic you put up with luke as when it is pointed out you notice the trash bags or white bags of something up there behind him.

Yep... that's the wall. That's the Port Side... the opposite side is the Starboard wall (am going to be working on that one here soon as well. This kit is pretty awesome, but the interior is sadly very unaccurate. Like it was an afterthought that they had just before releasing it. So the interior that is provided isn't very screen accurate at all. So many little things that are wrong with it... that's why I'm re-making alot of the interior parts. Here's a look a completed, unmodified interior (by my friend Ian Lawrence) for this build. See how many things you can spot that are wrong with it.

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Imag3413
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:54 am

Just to give you all a better idea of the problems that we've been facing... here's a little rundown of the most common issues we've been attempting to correct ourselves.

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Idmap10

So, starting at the top and working my way around clockwise, here's each issue...

1 - The hallway to the turrets is not bent in the movie... it's not even a hallway, they jump onto a ladder almost directly from the corridor.
2 - This is the wall behind the nav computer... it should be bent in the middle and set further back to be in line with the support frames.
3 - These tubes are way to thin and the support frames are way too small (should reach the ceiling).
4 - This is the doorway to the electrical room... they made this way too large and oval shaped (should be shaped like the cockpit door)
5 - This wall is not suppose to be completely bare as well as the whole floor (there is a grating on the floor).
6 - This is the Front wall and notice, no tube or support frames whatsoever.
7 - The seating area is completely wrong (missing controls in the seats and above them, the part that is extended is actually an ottoman and the little bunk above them is completely wrong!
8 - This corridor side stretched out way too far and shouldn't be that long (by scale this looks to be about 6 feet when the set on the film is only 3)
9 - There is no step leading to the cockpit... as well at the little sidewall inserts are completely wrong as well.

That's just a short list of the things that we've been attempting to fix. There's alot more but that'll give you some idea of what I've been dealing with.
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:31 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
...So, starting at the top and working my way around clockwise, here's each issue...

1 - The hallway to the turrets is not bent in the movie... it's not even a hallway, they jump onto a ladder almost directly from the corridor.
2 - This is the wall behind the nav computer... it should be bent in the middle and set further back to be in line with the support frames.
3 - These tubes are way to thin and the support frames are way too small (should reach the ceiling).
4 - This is the doorway to the electrical room... they made this way too large and oval shaped (should be shaped like the cockpit door)
5 - This wall is not suppose to be completely bare as well as the whole floor (there is a grating on the floor).
6 - This is the Front wall and notice, no tube or support frames whatsoever.
7 - The seating area is completely wrong (missing controls in the seats and above them, the part that is extended is actually an ottoman and the little bunk above them is completely wrong!
8 - This corridor side stretched out way too far and shouldn't be that long (by scale this looks to be about 6 feet when the set on the film is only 3)
9 - There is no step leading to the cockpit... as well at the little sidewall inserts are completely wrong as well.

That's just a short list of the things that we've been attempting to fix.  There's alot more but that'll give you some idea of what I've been dealing with.

and that's just one section, it must be driving you insane. Shocked

Do you think you'll ever get to the stage of wanting to make a scratch built Falcon?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:41 am

TeekSolo wrote:
and that's just one section, it must be driving you insane. Shocked

Do you think you'll ever get to the stage of wanting to make a scratch built Falcon?

You have no idea how badly my OCD has been put into overdrive on this kit! The outside is pretty accurate to the prop (a few little things but nothing major)... but this inside is an abomination to my detail senses! Luckily there's a few of us who have been working to fix alot of the errors. There's still a few things left to fix on the inside that I've been tackling. There's been alot of accurizing parts that have been produced on Shapeways by a few of us (Tony, Drag, BV, Myself and a couple of others). We've definitely been attempting to step it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 am

I'm positive you'll work things out. You've come way too far to let it get out of control! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks bro... this is a labor of love. Don't want to rush anything and am taking my time to make sure I do everything right! This will be my masterpiece when I'm done and I will be very happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:13 am

Well I've been plugging away at making some replacement parts... here's my latest... it will replace the whole front wall part that comes with the kit with the frames actually embedded in the wall. Came out looking pretty good. But the thing about these frames is that they only had 4 frames in ANH... ESB and TFA had 5... so I've got to do a ANH version as well... here's how they came out:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 625x465_14806410_8898053_1466620126

Lemme know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:14 pm

I have loads to read!! I am pinching time at the moment, but will catch up as soon as I can, have been noticing the posts but just not had time read them.
Keep going bud this is a real work of art, a rare unique sculpt that you will have made Stormie Smiley

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Good job Jim. Man you ocd detail model guys make this complicated. lol!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Good job Jim.  Man you ocd detail model guys make this complicated. lol!

Thanks guys... It wouldn't be so bad if they had done it right the first time!  But just as a little preview... here's what I've been working on lately...

Here's my TFA Port Side Wall:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Tfadon10
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Tfadon11

Why they put a whole room in that SAME area is odd if you ask me... why couldn't they have just shown the medical areas of the ship beyond the corridors? Kinda weird if you ask me!

And of course this is the Starboard Wall.

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall10
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall11
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall12
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall13

And yes... I'm remaking the Starboard Wall as well... it's not long enough and end wall should be angled... it also makes those wall pits look alot more accurate!  Still doing work on this one but you can see what I'm talking about here!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Wasn't happy with the way the pit frames came out... so I did some "special modifications" to make them look a bit more accurate.

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall14

This is what the original wall that comes with the kit looks like (Note: the pit holes and frames were cut into the bare wall)

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall15

I increased the space between the details to allow more room and more accurate placement of greeblies... as well as replaced the big tube on the wall which will be a separate glue on piece.  All in all should look alot better with extra wires and stuff glued onto it and painted after it's printed.

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 pm

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall14

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sbwall13

So the bolts sticking out around the frames is the new look? I think they look better that way.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:38 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
So the bolts sticking out around the frames is the new look?  I think they look better that way.

Now... actually... they are rivets all around the frame. They are a bit larger then the movie version due to a compromise with the printing process. It can only print just so small. But here's a screen cap from the movie to see what I'm talking about here:

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Sssbwa10
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Yeah, I see they are more movie accurate now.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:20 am

Well I finished the wall and released it last night. I also make a Stock version... here's the results.

Here's the extended more accurate version of the wall:
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 625x465_14896851_8931921_1467309386

Here's the stock replacement with added detail:
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 625x465_14900323_8933676_1467334056

Now you can see why I made the wall the way I did.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Well just finished another part... this is a fake ladder tube to make it appear as if it's going up into the gun turrets.  Due to the problems between the sets and the actual model, it's impossible, but it does simulate the movie quite well.  Lemme know what you think.

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Gunner10
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Gunner11
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Gunner12
LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Gunner13

This will replace the whole hallway they provide (#1 in the picture below)

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 Idmap10
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build   LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LrdSatyr's DeAgostini Millenium Falcon Diorama Build

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next