The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Hey guys,

I have had a few vintage star wars MIB and loose items "in storage" at a Spanish collector friend for around 1 ½ year by now. My initial thought was, that he should sell these veichles for me in a Spanish second hand web site at the highest offer, but he is - and has been - very busy with familily and work life. Therefore he'll send these items to me instead soon.

Since my focus within vintage sw collecting is mainly on the 3,75 inch figures, my knowledge regarding veichles and market prices isn't impressive to say the very least. Cool

I have included a few pics (not mine) of the ESB Millenium Falcon box and ship. I have two questions in that connection:

1. What would a "roughly estimated" market price be?
2. Which parts are missing by first glance? The Jedi training ball it seems and probably more? These items could in theory also be there together with the other veichles??

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Smile

DSC_0003

DSC_0005
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:47 pm

no idea on value Kenneth :scratch:

Looks like it is missing the False Floor , Training Ball and Arm thingie :

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) Thgykf10

also missing the Ramp Struts :

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) _3511

can't tell for sure if the Cockpit/Canopy is missing the "Glass" part :

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) Thd01a10

Also can't see if the entire Gunner Chair assembly is there   unsure

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) Il_57017Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) Turret10

and it looks like you are missing the 2 piece bracket thing for the radar dish ...

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) 1979-v10
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Thanks for your inputs James! Smile Obviously I don't know, which/how many of these parts that you mentioned will be missing? Hopefully I'll know with a few weeks, when I have (hopefully) received the Falcon.

Any suggestions on the value with/without the potential missing parts, which James pictured/described?
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:03 pm

a quick look on ebay's sold listings would suggest around the €125 - €180 region.

If you are missing the gunner chair and radar dish support, Larry very kindly sent me some spares, I would be happy to pass them onto you buddy, should you need them Smile
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Also the price will depend on if the motor still works as well. I don't think I have any other parts except possibly a glass for the canopy if I know where I put it but yes Chris has the rest of my spare parts Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks very much Chris, much appreciated! Very Happy If these parts are actually missing, we could maybe work out a trade or similar? Are both the chair and radar dish complete? I'll e-mail you later today.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:55 am

Yeah I know about the fact, that many MFs have motors, which don't Work. I'm sure though, that it can be fixed quite easily, if the motor doesn't Work. At least if you know the right persons... Wink

In case the glass for the canopy is missing, I would be interested in purchasing it from you - or Trading - in case you could be interested?
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 am

you are most welcome mate, yes both chair and radar dish are complete, but its thanks to Larry's kind generosity, that I'm able to pass them on Smile
speak to you later.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:19 am

That's awesome Chris. That would be a GREAT help for me in order to being able to complete the Falcon. Very Happy I discovered Yesterday, that Millenium Falcon parts are really expensive - especially on ebay...Sad  

I really hope, that some of the parts which are not visible in the pics I got from the seller will be there. The Falcon appears to be in overall very goood condition. I bought a Little less than 20 figures from Joaquin (the seller) back then also, which I had sent to myself in contrast to all the veichles. All of those were in fantastic shape - and most Poch/PBP. There even was a truely rare C9+ complete Poch Ugnaught in there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)   Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Millenium Falcon (please help)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1