The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 8:26 am

Anyone else want to take a guess before I post the answer!? Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 pm

No idea but will guess. The Tick is a spoof comic character so maybe he is a big fan of Darth Vader or tells everyone he used to work for the Rebel Alliance. That or it's a production connection of some kind - costumes.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 am

Not even close this week... that's ok... there's always next week you rebelscum! Until then... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:42 pm

unsure It is Monday right? Not like Jim to miss, hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 11:04 am

Greets all... sorry for the late trivia day... had some technical difficulties yesterday.  But I'm here so no need to worry anymore!  So let's get to it this week shall we?

Question 109:
When was the only time in the entire Star Wars series an Imperial Blaster was fired in stun mode?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: TrappedTexan

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 pm

I know this one. It was when they shot Leia after she made the r2d2 recording. Coincidentally this is also one of the only times an imperial trooper hits his target and in one shot no less. Their steller markmanship would go on to fire thousands of shots that never hit the broad side of a barn.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 8:47 am

Way to go Bryguy! Thats' the first one you've gotten since Question #85! I'm so proud of you right now! Smile Answer is posted with the question... until next week! May the force be with you, always!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 9:37 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope you're ready for this week's Trivia Question... let's do this...

Question 110: What actor pulled out of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he discovered that non-union actors were being used in the film?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 am

No guesses this week? I'm shocked!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Guess no one was even gonna take a shot at this one! Smile Answer is posted with the question... until next week... May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Yep, that was a mighty tough one. I thought of Anthony Daniels as I recalled some dispute he had once, but didn't think it was over that particular issue.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:55 pm

I had no guess. Was gonna say Hayden Christiansen, but that is the one we all WISH would have pulled out of the movie.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:33 pm

I'll try to go easy on you guys next week! LOL
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:42 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and are bright eyed and bushy tailed for a new trivia question this week.  I promised that I'd go a bt easier on you buts this week, and my word is my bond.  So, let's get on with it shall we?

Question 111:
Who was the first to say "It's a trap"?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 pm

And no guesses again... figured this would be an easy one!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Ok... I guess everyone disappeared on me this week... I threw you guys out a real easy one this week and not a single guess! Oh well... answer is posted with the question... until next week! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 am

Sorry been a bit busy.....though we are still in the same "week", just saying. Anyway I would've been wrong. Thought get it was ackbar but seeing the real answer I now see the question was a trap. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am

Good Monday morning all you fellow rebels out there... it's Monday and that means it's time for a new Trivia Question... I realize everyone must be busy lately with the holidays coming up but I'll try to go easy on you all.  So let's get to it shall we?

Question 112:
How many times was the word "Ewok" spoken in the original trilogy?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: TrappenTexan

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

I don't think they were referred to by name except by C-3PO who I'll guess mentioned the name Ewok twice.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

Did they even mention them by name? I am gonna guess zero and see how it goes. I don't recall them ever saying.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 9:45 am

Way to go Bryguy! Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 11:14 am

Good Monday Morning all you happy rebels out there... I hope everyone is getting geared up for Halloween this year... would love to know what everyone is doing!  Are you gonna dress up or get out the cosplay... lemme know!  Would love to see what everyone is doing!  Let's get on with the question shall we?

Question 113:
What household item was used to simulate snow for special effects shots on Hoth?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: mat8yr

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Looking forward to Halloween, the pumpkin carving, movies, dressing up Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 3862862835 Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 4134147973 Last year we went to a Halloween theme park. This year we're having a 'Halloween tea party' at home - decorations, cake, food, movies, music, masks.

How about you Lord Quizmaster, you planning anything?

Onto my guess as I don't know the answer... I'll guess some type of washing/cleaning powder used with a hairdryer??
Back to top Go down
mat8yr
Developer
Developer
mat8yr

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 1:21 pm

I seem to remember it was baking soda. I seem to remember watching a "making of" video at some point where they said the background was a painting (I think a McQuarrie one) and the platform/stage for the walkers was covered in baking soda. They animators would access the walkers through trap doors in the "snow" to make the "stop motion" of the walkers, and as a result the baking soda got everywhere.

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Hmmmm, we have a guess of soap and baking soda; what else could have been used that is white powderish type substance from the 70s??? Assuming illicit drugs don't count, I am going to guess flour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next