The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Haha good to see the mini trooper dude again James cheers I like the water ski pic and always good to see the SW zombies raising their ugly heads cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Paul the snowman wreck pic is awesome. Very creative.

James, I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing about the skier pic. I guess the ridiculousness of wearing armor and skiing just funny. Not to mention the unlucky skier is the midget trooper. lol!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 am

thats all awesome. love the stormie wreck yes..... the zombie apocolypse shots and figures are fucking fantastic ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5