The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:58 pm

eljawa wrote:
Please tell me I beat Ourchickenshack to this... Happy Valentines everybody!

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 2008-010

lol!

You did cheers

Thank you for the reminder What a Face

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w27

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Thwlyi10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 D4655e10
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w29

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w30

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 7cb4f810

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Ice_sc10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 6f181a10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w28

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 C9d04e10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 F3b4ae10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 CharlesEubanks_Hoth_animated
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 am

I saw the snow sculptures in Japan on the news last week. Those are impressive and the sheer size is over whelming. I couldn't imagine how much time it took to create.
Thanks for adding them James. :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 38190810

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 D922dc10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 29f63710

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star_w17

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 5c546c10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Rft_pi10
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Great pics James. In hindsight, I could have posted the 'Pankake' video here. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Great pics James. In hindsight, I could have posted the 'Pankake' video here. Embarassed

never too late Wink

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7765-ot-star-wars-pancakes

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Maxres10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 884e0810Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 The-wo10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Fetish10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

or maybe your more of a bread guy  thinking

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Sw-toast

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 1bd7_s10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star_w18

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 E72b_d10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Dv-toa10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Toast_10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Toast_11

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w32

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 F1f84810

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 R2d2-t10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 38a79b10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Powdered-toast-man-o

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Tumblr_m4crgxHvBt1qzhjwd
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

lol! great pics as always Jim :clap:
man I need this Darth Vader toaster in my life, not sure the missus would approve though Very Happy

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 1bd7_s10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:13 pm

chris.75 wrote:
lol! great pics as always Jim :clap:
man I need this Darth Vader toaster in my life, not sure the missus would approve though Very Happy

Thanks Chris  cheers

maybe if you get a nice toaster from secret santa next year the missus will just have to love it  :cool laugh:

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Starwa13

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darth_11
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Tumblr32

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Tesb_a10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 11973210Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 A0e2d510

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 F299c410Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Thy12g10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 76157f10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 B9fd7510

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star_w19

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Tumblr33
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:57 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 80e77f10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Ae668f10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Art-wa10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 John-c10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 The38k10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Stikki10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-w10
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Time to bump this threat up again  Very Happy

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Star-Wars-Battlefront-trailer-570918

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 1370899550000-XXX-ZX19815-d-star-wars-battlefront-1306101726_x-large

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 DEsyAxc
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks Man  cheers

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Thq9sc10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Poker10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 StarTrekPicardVader

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Cimg5110

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Reverse-g6667543g63

WHAT ...

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darth-vader-funny-funny-gif-gif-Favim.com-296124
Back to top Go down
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
eljawa

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Found this ad on the Berlin UBahn station.

I have to say that Yoda looks very life like...

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 IMG_9137_zpsozvszwo3
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:56 am

Went to London (work related) and look the cover of the railway EuroStar internal magazine Smile

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Metrop10

Last edited by Jedi Blueberry on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 am

That's a great Stormie cover, Alex  cheers  Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:07 pm

love that cover
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Russell Walks Star Wars art   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:39 am

cheers  I just came across the website of Russell Walks who designs some truly amazing and diverse Star Wars art. I recognised a few of his images but never realised his SW work was so huge.
Check out his website images here: http://russellwalks.com/work

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Propfi10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Propfi11

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Leiati10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Anhche10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Rotjpu10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 10stwa10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Finalx10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 G6tief10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Propfi12

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Propfi13
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:05 am

Paul, That artwork is fantastic. :clap: I will have to check out the rest when I have some more time.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Darryll Jones Star Wars photos and art   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Paul, That artwork is fantastic. :clap:   I will have to check out the rest when I have some more time.

Thanks Clint. I was pretty blown away by some of his works.

Here's something else I found today. Darryll Jones, a South African landscape photogtapher based in London who shoots toy Stormie figures as well as creating some cool Stormie and other SW character artworks.

I'll post a couple here but you can see a ton of his great work at: https://instagram.com/darrylljones/

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darryl10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darryl11

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darryl12

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darryl14

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 Darryl13
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Awesome Paul cheers

Mine suck in comparison to Mr. Jone's but I took some Stormie pics not long ago too ...

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 0041310

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 241_co11

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 32910

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 34312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - VOL 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next