The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Update
Upgraded Tie-Jager (German/GM). Added X-Flugeljager (German/GM) and MTV-7 (PBP)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 0f9nljLs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 OKjKejts Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 HiKi3W3s

Last edited by walkie on Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 4:00 pm

2 updates in 2 days!!

Update
Upgraded Ewok Assault Catapult (LL). Added Droids Side Gunner (GL) and Speeder Bike v1 (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 IC6peo8s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 7skmyIvs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 MA2SWTOs
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 8:23 pm

2 Ledy Speeder bike instructions Surprised doh
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 7:32 am

aussiejames wrote:
2 Ledy Speeder bike instructions Surprised  doh

I'm afraid so. To my knowledge there are 4 leaflets which have 2 variants of each for the LL line.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 5:42 am

Update
Upgraded Millennium Falcon ROTJ (KC), Added Collectors Action Stand - No LP Logo (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 8VMaqyLs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 4IsAJOHs

For those people interested my pervious Millennium Falcon ROTJ (KC) sheet was missing the English section, click below to see the full item unfolded...

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:42 am

First Update of 2019 !!

Fixed
Millennium Falcon SW & ROTJ (KC) images corrected

Update
Added Air-Fix/Palitoy - Win An Air-Fix Star Wars Compo Leaflet (UK), ROTJ Is Entering Your Galaxy Compo Leaflet (Rackhams/Birmingham). Jabba The Hutt - Rev.1 (LL). Upgraded Speederbike (T)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 OYjehEas Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 RFRAxO3s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 GiYTx5Cs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Pf2y2uxs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Another update...

Update
Upgraded CAP-2 (P). Added Scout Walker - Alt Revision (GM), Jabba The Hutt - 2nd Revision (GM) and Montgomery Ward - Sneak Preview Leaflet (USA)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 U0PQevxs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Ih18V4Fs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 SdNGCBGs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 V3gpMXws
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:27 am

Love the 2 Airfix and the Montgomery ward additions cheers Good you're still building the paperwork collection.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 11:44 am

ArtooDetour wrote:
Love the 2 Airfix and the Montgomery ward additions cheers  Good you're still building the paperwork collection.

Thanks Paul. The paperwork focus is still going strong and still gives me a nice break from collecting loose figures.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Echo Paul, Great to see this still building. It's a great Labour of Love!!

I will have to mail you soon to find out why there are two versions of the Trilogo Jabba playset Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 3:33 am

Craig T wrote:
Echo Paul, Great to see this still building. It's a great Labour of Love!!

I will have to mail you soon to find out why there are two versions of the Trilogo Jabba playset Smile

Labour of Love & Frustrating. The community is way to thinly spread nowadays so the amount of stuff that gets missed is shocking.

As for Jabba, send me a PM and we can discuss
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 2:30 pm

Sorry I've been a bit lazy lately, here's a few more additions....

Update
Upgraded Darth Vaser Tie Fighter (P) & Land Of The Jawas Playset (GM). Added Death Star Play Centre (KC), Imperial Troop Transport - Alt Artwork (KC), ROTJ £1 Off Promo Leaflets (P) x2

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Q6j9JKEs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I4ZCtXcs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 3ESAuKcs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 5hQWANEs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 DOWelvAs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 1Wa63UWs

See you soon...

Last edited by walkie on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Congrats! I like those £1 off vouchers. They also offer a little glimpse into some of the outlets that participated like 'Arcadia' and 'Gregorys Toys'. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 10:34 am

A couple of new additions....

Update
Upgraded Admiral Ackbar (Jedi) Mailer & John Menzies ROTJ Promo Poster. Added Scout Walker - Rev.2 (LL), Tie Fighter - Battery Error (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 V09xTAIs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 V4c3ID5s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 A7M8ocEs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 6RLuDBTs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 7:47 am

Two updates in the same week!!

Update
Upgraded Collectors Action Stand - Rev.2 (K), X-Wing - Rev.1 (GM) & INT-4 (LL). Added CLM-3 - Rev.2 (LL) & Enter The World Of Star Wars - Fan Club Leaflet (US)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 WjfmPNms Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 SAz2sZ3s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 X92WiqMs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 7ydKvwBs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Zx53dGcs
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Nice! Do you display these if you do display? Or do you keep them in a binder with each in a plastic sleeve?

I ask because all paperwork or adverts I have I keep stored in binders. I do have any display ideas that I have seen that would cause me to break them out to display. Well now that I'm commenting on this I may just put some effort in creating something? unsure  :run2:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 9:51 am

Paul Armory wrote:
Nice! Do you display these if you do display? Or do you keep them in a binder with each in a plastic sleeve?

I ask because all paperwork or adverts I have I keep stored in binders. I do have any display ideas that I have seen that would cause me to break them out to display. Well now that I'm commenting on this I may just put some effort in creating something? unsure  :run2:

Sorry for the late reply. For the time been I just store them in plastic wallets.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 am

Update
Added Return Of The Jedi/Action Force Mailaway Offer Envelope (UK), A-Wing Marketing Questionnaire Slip (K), Rebel Armoured Snowspeeder - Battery Leaflet (KC), PDT-8 (KC). Upgraded AT-AT Rev.4 (P)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 NpigNZps Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 1dwidaWs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 9ighprms Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Cdz2BwEs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 MJMS6YAs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 11:00 am

Update
Added Darth Vader Tie Fighter - Regreso (LL), CLM-3 Rev.3 (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 LIES5p0s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 YLehMacs

PS Expect a lot of these updates over the next few months of lockdown, stay safe!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 11:49 am

Update
Upgraded Tie Fighter Rev.1+2 (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 AemtaIUs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 QU8ARG8s
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:22 am

Update
Added ROTJ £1 Off Promo Leaflets (P), Ref Pic for Darth Vader Tie Variants added to Lili Ledy Section, POTF Catalogue - The Complete Range 1985 (GM) x 5

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 XwFa2wos Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 NkXvLaqs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 TnujWcBs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 TfIhv9vs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 BBTlt6es Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 U1BnXoBs
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: toycycles toy shop Birmingham   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 2:50 am

Brilliant you're still keeping this collection going. I'm loving seeing those old toy shop addresses on the £1-off ROTJ leaflets. Let me know if you ever see a reference anywhere to a shop called 'Toycycles' in Weoley Castle, Birmingham - that was one of my local places back in the day for buying Star Wars and other cool toys.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 am

Thanks and yes i'm still at it and still loads more to add to this online library. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any "toycycles" stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Update
Added ISP-6 Marketing Questionnaire Slip (K), B-Wing Poster - Retail Versions x 2 (GM)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 ZUXHuWus Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 UbUYl7Ms Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 SxvMGqus
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Update
Added Spanish POTF Catalogue - The Complete Range 1985 (GM), ROTJ £1 Off Promo Leaflets (P), Battle Damaged TIE Fighter Marketing Questionnaire Slip (K), Reserved Slots added for Marketing Questionnaire Slip (K) x5

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 MRPfHb4s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 UPs8gR1s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 Ku0aK2ls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next