The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:14 am

Bump with 1st update for 2015

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Thank you Stef for updating your great and very informative thread.Very Happy

Some love and devotion you put into your vintage paper collection, man!! :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Thank you, it's a nice break from figure collecting and still have several beauties in my "yet to post" cupboard Wink

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:34 am

walkie wrote:
Bump with 1st update for 2015

Cool. What did you add? I think I saw the papers for the Sand Skimmer and the Kenner dollar rebate form.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:37 am

I try my best to document all the changes in the first post.

Limelight Notes
20.01.15 - $1.00 and $3.00 cash rebate leaflets added.

Collection Notes
20.01.15 - Added Tie Fighter (P), Sand Skimmer (GM), Imp Troop Transport Authentic Sounds Insert (K), ROTJ Clipper Catalogue (C)

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 am

Got ya. The ITT Authentic Sounds is really cool. Never seen that before.

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 Of1pfa10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:57 am

...and although labelled Kenner it was still used by Palitoy and others.

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 am

That is a cool piece, not seen that before either.
So would this have originally been fitted on the vehicle itself, I tried looking for pics of MIB ITT's but didn't come up with a single of image of 'the authentic sounds' paperwork.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 am

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 XeReisn

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 am

yeah, thats kinda how I thought it would look, cool Cool

Is that from the POTB thread, it looks like one of Emiel's pics. I checked the thread but only found a template, with no entries yet.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 am

New update, see first post for details

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 am

A couple more new additions....

03.03.15 - Upgraded Millennium Falcon ROTJ (K), Tauntaun (P). Added Ackbar Return Mailer (K), We Really Care 03 Leaflet (K), Desert Sail Skiff (KC)

Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:11 am

this is just a geat collection... I hope you get what your missing, I love the sounds insruction sheet 1c Very Happy Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:00 am

Added Jawa/Tusken Rebate (K), $16 Rebate (K), We Really Care 01 & 02 Leaflet (K), Snowspeeder Battery Leaflet (K), DV Tie Fighter Collectors Series (K) & upgraded Tauntaun (K)

Last edited by walkie on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Added PDT-8 (PBP), Endor Forest Ranger (Kenner Canada), Death Star Play Centre (Toltoys), Sweepstakes Competition Poster (Kenner) & Your Chance To Get Extra Xmas Presents Offer leaflet (General Mills)

Last edited by walkie on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Added Imperial Shuttle (LL), Y-Wing (LL), INT-4 (LL), CLM-3 (LL), Ewok Assault Catapult (LL), Speeder Bike (GM) and Emperor Special Offer Poster (P)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 V2ynxkks Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 5g3tBDFs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 FLVbmc9s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 Jt7KdQEs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 VjlCnias Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 XBspol7s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 AO0ooOcs

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:26 am

Added AST-5 (LL), Imperial Shuttle '00' (K), Speederbike (TT), Warranty Leaflets x 2 (LL), ROTJ Promo Leaflet (P/GM), ROTJ & Darth Vader Mailer Promos (CL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 WhJjFD9s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 2dVDp7Cs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 Jel6a1Vs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 TYuhnFys Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 ZlGYBIes Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 Ba0xX8Ms Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 SVz3YCos Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 GLyt8VGs

Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm

fn ridiculous!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers cheers cheers
all of it is amazing but that refund for the jawa and tusken is tops........ Very Happy
my 2 favorite figures
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:04 pm

Added X-Wing Fighter (GL), Special Action Backdrop (K), Star Destroyer Playset Important Leaflet Alt Version (K), B-Wing Store Poster (GM), Early Bird Set - Collectors Stand Mailer Leaflet  (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 AQMceAWs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 ONC8oJws Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 OOplidts Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 En2HyYBs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 BZnp6W9s

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:06 am

:bump: Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 am

Thanks AJ, I have a small update to do shortly.

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 am

Fixes
Re-added - Rebel Armoured Snowspeeder - Battery Leaflet

Updates
Reserved slot added Kenner Canada ROTJ X-Wing Fighter, Added Tie-Fighter battery Leaflet (K), Bountyhunter Promo Leaflet (CL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 JOhT1jgs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 CYxTdbUs

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 am

Update
Added AT-AT Instructions - Early Battery Notice (P)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 ZDOQu9rs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 0YyCLS6s

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Fixes
Re-added - Toltoys Speederbike to vehicles section.

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:22 pm

The ones in red that say missing are confirmed to exist? This is such a cool collection.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next