The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 am

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0395584/
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 am

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 am

I'm kind of disappointed it isn't, Chris now Sad
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks guys, looks an awesome movie, right up my ally, i dont watch too many movies, but thats now at the top of my list, looks pure gold....
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 am

Josh wrote:
I'm kind of disappointed it isn't, Chris now Sad

it is Chris. Hey, don't stop believing!  Smile 

Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 pm

AussieFortuna wrote:
Thanks guys, looks an awesome movie, right up my ally, i dont watch too many movies, but thats now at the top of my list, looks pure gold....

Aussie F, check out the prequel as well ' House of 1000 corpses  What a Face ' mate, well worth a watch  affraid

Don't mean to get off topic  Embarassed 

Last edited by Nico on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Nico wrote:
AussieFortuna wrote:

Aussie F, check out the prequel ' House of 1000 corpses  What a Face ' mate, well worth a watch  affraid

agreed - The Devil's Rejects and House of a 1000 Corpses are both great movies  Twisted Evil 

Rob Zombies movies are hit and miss for me - the 2 above and his remake of the original Halloween were all pretty good but Halloween 2 and The Lords of Salem are real pieces of crap  No 

Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig) and Otis (Bill Mosely) are classic characters  cheers 

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 Thcaom10
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 pm

hi guys
im not a mod but i Think this thread is very interesting so please keep the subject  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 pm

yeah-sus wrote:
hi guys
im not a mod but i Think this thread is very interesting so please keep the subject  Very Happy 

no worries - I am sure it will get back there  Wink 

There's a 500 page thread at SWFUK that covers the subject in plenty of detail  lol! 
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Yes im aware of that one
Guess its gonna be a +100 page thread before christmas  study 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:26 pm

after reading the 1st 50 pages or so I finally gave up on it  No 

It seems summed up best that you have 1 guy with a awful rep that is flinging poo at another guy - but said guy won't (or can't) provide any definitive proof himself of any wrong doings Suspect 

The guy getting the poo flung at him won't defend his rep so now he looks even more suspect  Evil or Very Mad 

It all seems like "Clown Business" to me unsure  (which ties in nicely with some of the OT comments made above BTW What a Face

It looks like the only way there are going to be any real answers is for the community to do the investigating themselves - and it looks like a lot of the community is doing a good job trying to dig up the answers  cheers 

Not that it matters at this point but , to me at least , Tony's lack of responses and ebay actions are certainly making it look as if he is very guilty  :scratch: 

somebody wake me up when there is some definite proof one way or the other  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

somebody wake me up when there is some definite proof one way or the other  Sleep 

I'm with you there Jim.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

not to get it back off track again, buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt...............................

devils rejects is the best one, imo. and yhea its captain spaulding from them. Josh. that is me on a good day. so dont worry mate. lol! 

anyway. be good to see what really is going on with this one all the way around. hey, chicken, its not clown business with those guys. dont insult the clown. Evil or Very Mad lol!  what they do is way beyond clown bidness. wait, yhea your right, but its assclown bidness. cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:30 pm

O....M....G!

The difficult process of sealing a card was achieved with an iron and some spray adhesive lol!  You couldn't make this shit up.
I would suggest anyone following this to have a look at the latest info posted up on SWFUK. Pics of failed attempts etc. I think this is going to go further than GM cards. I reckon the single stem clipper cards he has are resealed also. Would put money on it.

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Well, well well, i never believed for a second JJ was lying, i stated that clearly earlier on, now the serious evidence is coming out on swfuk, theres no doubt in the world now whats going on, and this effects the whole sw collecting community, not only for the people that have bought off TT but for every person that will buy carded figures in the future.
For too long ive been saying that anybody with the smarts could easily fake seals, now the proofs arrived and more is to come.

The great myth that you cant fake seals is about to be smashed, heck from the looks of it you dont even need to heat seal them to pass them off as real, spray on glue has been used, even looks like from the evidence that he was using a standard home iron, you can even see the marks from the front of the iron at the bottom of the card.

AFA and UKGs reps are now in tatters, all this crap about using blue lights to check seals, obviously thats all bollocks.

I deeply feel for anybody that has bought these fakes, it would be a terrible feeling, nobody was to know.

These revelations will change the face of collecting as we know it, this is the tip of the iceburg imo.

And like JJ or loathe him, without him, none of the links may have ever been put together.

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 am

This is hilarious. Now the people who were adamant JJ was full of shit are trying to still pin it on him lol! Even after all this new evidence has come to light. I am not sure how anyone could be thinking anything other than Toni has pulled a bloody beauty here. Not to mention we still haven't seen any of the damning evidence that has put JJ in such a bad light over the years. Some people seem so stuck on this bad rep of his I really want to hear about it. Must be shocking given how much it's gone on about. Not to mention it is certainly swaying opinions here. Regardless of the fact OTHER people have backed up JJ's stories on days past.

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 am

LOL theres more backflips going on than in a day at the circus, and theres going to be more to come thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:31 am

I hope they do make a timeline post of all this. Would be ace if they did a step by step, day by day breakdown of how this all unfolded. Going to be quite a read all in one post Razz
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Apparently JJ was at 'Farthest From IV' yesterday, but during my brief visit I didn't see him, so I couldn't ask any questions directly.
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:36 pm

No apparently about it I took him down.
He was grilled by lee Bullock, Chris caswelbot, and Mr Shifter. I'd say the four of them together cracked the card problem.
Mind you I almost cracked the cards when I tripped on a chair with my oversized feet and almost knocked the box over.
Jason has agreed to allow others to crack the cards open for fingerprints and closer inspection of the figures.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:54 am

So some have English text some don't, single vs double stem, print error on some, GM & Palitoy cards, 25 000 items what percentage was MOCs some were unused cardbacks- what proportions- who knows?? I'm still keen on buying a few  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 am

I made a timeline made up from this post. http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11326&start=75
Let me know if I have missed anything.

JJ = Jason joiner TT = Toy Toni

Dec 3rd 2013
* JJ is invited onto the forum (SWFUK) by Maulster (Grant) to discuss his (JJ) Palitoy VC jawa and other things.

Dec 5th 2013 The day it all went pear shaped.

*JJ during a post about back in the day lets slip that there was a huge quantity, 25,000 total, of unused card backs and blisters that ended up in Toni's Hands. These were dealt through a chap named Arthur.

*MR Palitoy (Jason) picks up on this and I am sure others did, and the **** storm starts from here.

*Two other collectors either confirm the card back story (To a degree), or give an account of hearing about TT buying up loose figures being passed around the grapevine.

*TT comes on and gives an account of what happened. Says he hasn't really had much to do with Arthur, says he bought a few bits off him, no card backs, and puts it down to a fabrication by JJ. It calms things down a little and the shift turns back onto JJ for a while.

*Lots of speculation about the heat sealing process ensues. And bubble checking begins.

*Chris Caswellbot gives an account of a discussion with Jim Stevenson to clarify earlier what he had wrote. Again he confirms Jim recalls TT buying a load of stuff including unused card backs (no mention of bubbles)

*Speculation about what is going on with the card backs from Germany is starting to gather speed.

*More talk of the heat sealing process being to difficult according to 'Experts' in the field.

* Mr Shifter discovers Arthur and Toni were partners. Toni's explanation is it was an internet company Arthur wanted help with starting up. All TT said he did was set it up as Arthur wasn't that switched on in that regard.

*Most people who were leaning towards Jason being full of s--- start heading towards the other side of the fence.

*Wolf is starting to realise anomalies he has spotted in the past with his COO guide are starting to make sense if random figures had been carded onto unused card backs.

* James Simmonds gives an account of hearing Jason talking to one of his workers at a con saying the Fetts he has for sale are being made up for sale. He takes this as JJ is making these Fett's

*Palitoy ROTJ Fett's go under the microscope

Dec 11th 2013

*A second eBay account for TT is revealed by Joe O. It is buying up minty and "u" graded figures in quantity that happened to match his sales list for carded figures or strikingly close.

*Rangers Jedi says he has sold loads of loose figures to the second account belonging to tony. He particularly liked Yoda.

*TT asked to explain by Mr Palitoy via email...no response or flippant reply.

*TT hides eBAy account from view. And at this point it is also revealed the account has had it's name changed 30 times over the years.

Dec 15th 2013 It all happens pretty quick from now on...

*Mattias mentions something he has felt was not quite right with the examples he had from Toy Toni stock. Errors with the cards to do with the printing. Unused card backs and MOC appear to have the same print error but don't don't seem to match wild caught MOC examples of the same figure (c3PO)

*JJ meets with collectors  @ FF4. He brings with him 17 MOC figures and it is shown how some of these cards have been sealed. The use of a household iron and spray on glue in some cases.

*TT remains quiet at this stage

*Collectors are furiously trying to work out effected pieces.

*TT replies to Jason via email which once again lacks any serious defence of the allegations that have been presented.

Last edited by Josh on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 am

Great summary Josh!

I don't trust JJ for a moment. He seems to be a real piece of work. However, Toni is the reason I think it's bogus. Innocent men will tend to defend themselves especially when it's their livelihood.

Here's the thing though, without real proof it's just conjecture. It also means a small group of collectors are going to set guidelines on what appears to be thousands of MOCs. We think that the forums make up the collecting community but we really just scratch the surface. So because of a small lift in a seal , or the look of a dot, we are going to make that the standard? I think it'll be hard to enforce.

I'm just waiting for someone to start scuffing up their TT cards and say they aren't from TT. It might take a perfect MOC down to the ranks of a C7 but then nobody will question it. Guaranteed that people are figuring out how to navigate this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 am

IS this enough proof?

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 Ttoni_zpscf0005ca
Pic courtesy of Brian.M
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:16 am

in the end im wondering,how much people
are Realy gone tell.this is goning on for ................ years

just wondering,what will be poping up,if people are realy go'n tell

Last edited by Starwizz on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.    The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Mills 45 back & Palitoy "non factory sealed" discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next